Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Super Mario Sunshine PSA *V.1* RELEASED NOW WITH DOWNLAOD AND GROUND POUND.  (Read 16454 times)
Fenox
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2009, 02:03:59 PM »

i think someone blemix claims he made this [censored], when every1 noes i did

why u say that? i just checked his videos and i didnt see any videos showcasing this Mario saying its his or anything

Go to PerfectIdiot`s PSA Video Test.
It will have my Sunshine Mario renamed FLUDD MArio and in hsi description created by Bleamix.

[3:38:36 PM] lfan: its how the specials built
[3:38:42 PM] thutch: >.>
[3:38:43 PM] lfan: JUST GO IN SPECIALS IN SIDE B
[3:38:44 PM] lfan: DAMMIT
[3:38:50 PM] thutch: I DID DAMMIT

OverlordLaharl
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2009, 02:05:26 PM »

will you give him a different f-smash and up-smash

Fenox
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2009, 02:25:51 PM »

will you give him a different f-smash and up-smash

eventually ;o

[3:38:36 PM] lfan: its how the specials built
[3:38:42 PM] thutch: >.>
[3:38:43 PM] lfan: JUST GO IN SPECIALS IN SIDE B
[3:38:44 PM] lfan: DAMMIT
[3:38:50 PM] thutch: I DID DAMMIT

ADJSonic
Lol Kitten

you must die!

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: February 16, 2010, 01:26:44 PM »

How about changig up + B
    You could make it a downward FLUDD that pushes you up and spike opponents.
    over Nozzle wold be the ground Up+B

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: February 16, 2010, 07:52:43 PM »

I had actually thought of something like this long ago, though my ideas for the specials were: Up+B Rocket Nozzle (like diddy's), Forward+B would be turbo nozzle (the one that actually goes forward), Neutral+B be squirt nozzle, and down+B be hover nozzle. And one i just thought up now, have his dash attack be that water sliding ability he had (when he sprayed water down, and then dove onto it, sliding for a bit)

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

Humble
    Extreme Kitten

Seriously trying to be less inactive

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: February 16, 2010, 11:44:20 PM »

...Did either of you guys look at the last post date?  This project has been abandoned and the PSA is no longer being worked on.  The last post is from 3 months ago, please don't necro threads unless you have an update to the project or are the project creator trying to revive a project.

Double D.
    Hyper Kitten

--Temet Nosce--

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: February 17, 2010, 11:38:53 AM »

Ahh a Mario Sunshine PSA? Win was definately had....hey I made a texture of him, not to brag or anything but I do believe its the most accurate one at the moment, you have my blessing in advance if you wish to associate my texture with this PSA my good sir.... http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1505.0

--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."

Demonsplay, Obviously
    Mega Kitten

Be the Bueler

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #37 on: February 21, 2010, 12:14:19 AM »

How about changig up + B
    You could make it a downward FLUDD that pushes you up and spike opponents.
    over Nozzle wold be the ground Up+B
    Dude, STOP necroing threads!!!11one!!!

Hello! I am not a regular poster! Just when I'm bored I post once in the family thread!

a common screenname of mine is Osamodas, though on some games I mispell as Osamada. I am looking to change the name, as I am an indesicive bastard Cheesy

KodaichiZero
    Newbie Kitten

fan of Brawl hacking

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: March 14, 2010, 03:40:12 PM »

I didn't really take much time to read through the thread, so pardon me if I suggest anything that's already been suggested.

As it stands, SMS Mario (this one) is fantastic, and I'd choose him over the regular mario any day! Grin Of course, that doesn't mean there's room for constructive criticism, so I'm just gonna post my opinions here.

Down Smash: It's pretty good, though it's really exaggerated. If you take a look at Lucas' Up Smash, that one is far more useful in comparison, though most people still think it's overpowered (it kinda is). With the amount of post-attack lag that this move gives, the insane damage capability sort of makes up for it. I guess you could consider it an all-or-nothing move, a lot like Jiggly's Down-B. Not really my favourite though.

Up B: Absolutely perfect. The maneuverability makes it feel a lot like the hover nozzle from SMS, and gives added recovery at the cost of some damage. I really like this one!

Side B: Pretty good, some people think it's spammy but I think that's fine. As long as you can't combo with it easily, it's fine. It's a really fun move to use and adds to mario's maneuverability, at the cost of having a reflector.

Regular B: It's okay, but mario's regular water gun just seems to be a lot more useful in every way. The only thing I'd suggest really is that you should increase the range OR the knockback by a bit, then it'd be more useful.

Down B: I know you didn't change it, but I had a good idea. You know, his Side B is called the TURBO nozzle, not the ROCKET nozzle. The Rocket nozzle should be his Down B. As for how it would work, I'd say just take Diddy's Up B and rework it to have water effects, and a bit less horizontal capability, if you can. That'd feel just like the old rocket nozzle from SMS.

Down Aerial: The ground pound is pretty good, but in every game mario's had so far, it's a stall-then-fall attack. It looks perfect and functions perfect, just make him freeze in the air the moment before he drops.

And that's pretty much all I have to say. I hope you found my advice helpful, because I'm not trying to sound like a [censored] here. Wink

Pages:  1 2 [3]
    Print
    Jump to: