Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 107 108 109 [110] 111
Author Topic: Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!  (Read 444329 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1635 on: January 18, 2015, 06:21:07 AM »

It's nice to know my hacks are in good hands.  This is my first time in A VERY long time checking kcmm but I get messages sent to my email.  When I saw Ani was back,  I had to check in.  Both you and Dro are awesome.

I remember what I animated for iron man,  but not spider man.  Could I get a look see at some of those animations?  Also...  Greninja final smash was pretty much how I saw maximum spider (his final smash)  looking but never got to it.

Ani,  and Dro if you guys don't already have my Skype,  shoot me a message and I'll give that to you.

Lastly,  I heard smash 4 3ds is hackable...  I may be coming back sooner then I anticipated. 

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1636 on: January 18, 2015, 05:03:02 PM »

This..this is amazing O_O

You Never Know!

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1637 on: January 20, 2015, 11:22:21 PM »

It's nice to know my hacks are in good hands.  This is my first time in A VERY long time checking kcmm but I get messages sent to my email.  When I saw Ani was back,  I had to check in.  Both you and Dro are awesome.

I remember what I animated for iron man,  but not spider man.  Could I get a look see at some of those animations?  Also...  Greninja final smash was pretty much how I saw maximum spider (his final smash)  looking but never got to it.

Ani,  and Dro if you guys don't already have my Skype,  shoot me a message and I'll give that to you.

Lastly,  I heard smash 4 3ds is hackable...  I may be coming back sooner then I anticipated.  
    thanks a lot man, ill make everything i can so both spidey and iron man will be released asap.
    also, we can still animate something like greninja's but instead of the moon, opponents get trapped in a giant web, kinda like venom's MvC2 special attack.

Wel i dont have previews atm but im working on his web, and maybe a big one, in case i make that FS idea instead of the current one.

This..this is amazing O_O
    Thanks Cheesy if you're refering about my stuff, in case youre talking about  sm4sh hacked yeah im hyped as well
    « Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 11:24:26 PM by Anivernage » Logged

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1638 on: April 09, 2015, 12:04:14 AM »

Update :v
    I know since 2012 ive been promising the release of something but i ended up not releasing it due to one or another reason, but this is because back then i had a rl problem which remained for about 2-3 years so i couldnt work as much as i can on my projects like bj, etc.
    However im still working on some projects, some projects with lots of progress done and others and starting atm. so yeah im still working on excitebiker, spiderman, iron man and also the other projects i cant talk about because they are on their initial state.

btw heres some progress on some of my hacks.

She needs a lot of work, i´ve just started it today, but i got pretty much the basic head model done, i need to merge the tentacle hair, then model her body, weapons, etc. i dunno who is she going to be...

Im working on Excitebiker´s bike, ill start this model from scratch because this  is melee's model so its poly count is too high.
    But this is the bike ill take as reference once i start modelling it.

This is something i made when the fake leak was the hype, i tried to fix his head but i think his head looks weird once i applied symmetry xD

Also, i got dolphin finally working so i can finally test everything i made a long time ago and couldnt test due to some issues. xD

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1639 on: April 09, 2015, 05:50:46 AM »

*Sees spiderman*

Thank god you're still on that! I almost decided to do it myself :V

And pls teach me how2model stuff V:

Also, if you have a skype PM me. Want to talk about some stuff

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1640 on: April 09, 2015, 06:40:42 AM »

oh wow. didnt even see the bowser jr. glad that has progress again

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1641 on: April 09, 2015, 06:42:41 AM »

Considering you said you would comeback like 8 times and then 2 months silent, i wont get my hopes up this time Tongue

King Draco
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1642 on: April 09, 2015, 07:54:54 AM »

...Dolphin 3.5?

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1643 on: April 09, 2015, 11:40:15 PM »

Long post :v
    Considering you said you would comeback like 8 times and then 2 months silent, i wont get my hopes up this time Tongue
    Well i got smashU 2 months ago, so i played it alot xD, that plus school, i have almost no time for hacking, however i´ve got some time yesterday to start modelling the inkling girl.
    Since january im back but not as much as i wish because i dont have full time to work on brawl hacking >_>
    But ill try to find some free time to work on those movesets.

*Sees spiderman*

Thank god you're still on that! I almost decided to do it myself :V

And pls teach me how2model stuff V:

Also, if you have a skype PM me. Want to talk about some stuff
    Sure!, im not so good at modelling but ill teach you all i know about it, also yeah mainly because of dolphin is always screwing up my pc i couldnt test the stuff i made for spidey but im finally able to test and work on it. Ill PM you during this weekend because ill be busy  these days :'V

Also i was wondering about the FS i was thinking on adding 2 FS's one from MvC the one he currently has, the other one he traps opponents with a giant web trap then he starts a series of attacks kinda like greninja's FS but i dunno if this is a good idea or i should leave the FS as it is.

oh wow. didnt even see the bowser jr. glad that has progress again
    Yeah, he is one of the movesets i must finish, also i was wondering if we are going to use sm4sh model+boneset for the moveset or we are still going to use the model pichi is working on?

...Dolphin 3.5?
    I know xD, but its the only version which worked for me so im using this one until i can make a newer version work Tongue

Also inkling is a possible moveset ill add to my endless to-do list :V
    His/Her moveset is the spiritual sucessor of Bj's (still in the works) moveset mainly because ink will work alot like how i planned paint will work on jr

I was thinking on making her/his moveset to work kinda like megaman and shulk, you can switch between weapons, each weapon will have its own effect, after using its weapons a couple of time youll ran out of ink and youll have to refill it like in splatoon.

Well this is just some ideas i had. Anyways ill like to collab with someone on this project because i have a lot of movesets in the works.
    « Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 11:42:30 PM by Anivernage » Logged

Large Leader

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1644 on: April 10, 2015, 10:48:59 AM »

Long post :v

Yeah, I'll wait for your PM.

We can talk about the FS and collabs too :V

In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    O snap

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #1645 on: April 10, 2015, 11:01:58 AM »

if we can use the smash4 rig and model that would be great. if not, we can use pichi's

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1646 on: April 10, 2015, 11:07:46 AM »

if we can use the smash4 rig

At least with Chrom, the Smash4 rig doesn't work.

Unless I'm doing something terribly wrong.

O snap

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1647 on: April 10, 2015, 04:07:00 PM »

Glad to see you're back, hopefully you'll be able to stay on the forums longer this time. Smiley

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1648 on: April 11, 2015, 05:51:54 PM »

I sincerely hope you're here to stay. I missed ya. Grin

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1649 on: April 11, 2015, 08:25:34 PM »

if we can use the smash4 rig and model that would be great. if not, we can use pichi's
    You still remember that old thing lol? I haven't touched that thing since I finished the Mecha-Koopa model...

Pages:  1 ... 107 108 109 [110] 111
    Print
    Jump to: