Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 108 109 110 [111]
Author Topic: Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!  (Read 444348 times)
Anivernage
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1650 on: April 11, 2015, 08:55:53 PM »

Yeah, I'll wait for your PM.

We can talk about the FS and collabs too :V
    Ok then, also prepare yourself because its going to be the toughest training & lessons youll ever have :V

if we can use the smash4 rig and model that would be great. if not, we can use pichi's
    Ok, in that case ill wait for the boneset, but in the meantime ill be working on misc stuff (gfx,everything well need for this moveset)

Glad to see you're back, hopefully you'll be able to stay on the forums longer this time. Smiley
    I sincerely hope you're here to stay. I missed ya. Grin
    Thanks a lot guys Grin also yeah this time ill be staying here for a long time, untile sma5h gets released.

You still remember that old thing lol? I haven't touched that thing since I finished the Mecha-Koopa model...
    Lol in that case idk what should we do xD, maybe take BJ sm4sh model unless you want to finish that model, either way this time ill give more support than before Grin

Anyways heres the stuff ill work on first:
    -Spiderman (its almost complete so it wouldnt take too long to finish)
    -Bowser Jr (this time he must be finished Im srs here )
    -Modelling Splatoon Girl/Boy/Blooper, Excitebike, Rayman (Head) & Mach Rider
    -Excitebike/Rayman Animations
    -Paper Mario Coding+ Testing partners again (ive heard someone was/is working on him so maybe i could collab with that person) Im trying to make PM over G&W but if i cant make partners coding work itll be over olimar.

Pages:  1 ... 108 109 110 [111]
    Print
    Jump to: