Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 595985 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1965 on: July 18, 2014, 08:25:49 PM »

I don't know if this'll make you feel better or not but I actually forgot that you were supposed to release the beta today, so I wasn't upset when I didn't see it in the vault, and yah it would be better for him to more complete before release. Though sucks that you won't be able to before August 19th...why is that? Will you not be able to work on him at all over the next month? I love that his cannonball shoots forward now.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1966 on: July 18, 2014, 08:38:39 PM »

Are you guys okay with K. Rool having a lightning-fast cannonball? Since I can't edit the speed?

I don't know if this'll make you feel better or not but I actually forgot that you were supposed to release the beta today, so I wasn't upset when I didn't see it in the vault, and yah it would be better for him to more complete before release. Though sucks that you won't be able to before August 19th...why is that? Will you not be able to work on him at all over the next month? I love that his cannonball shoots forward now.

The reason I can't release it till at least then is because I want the rest of my summer vacation to bust my butt working on him and tweaking him/touching him up a great deal. I want the beta to be as good as I can humanly make it. I want this PSA to have my heart and soul poured into it. In order to make something good, it takes time.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1967 on: July 18, 2014, 08:58:38 PM »

I understand completely that great hacks take a lot of time and effort, I was just curious as to why you said you wouldn't release him before August 19th because you didn't say why in the post. I didn't know if it was like you were going to work on him the whole time or if you wouldn't be able to work on him until then, or what. That's why I was asking. Now about that cannonball, let's just say K Rool upgrade his gun since DKC 2. XD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1968 on: July 19, 2014, 01:43:58 AM »

wouldn't it be more interesting if the cannonball flew in an arch?
    like, K.rool shoots it slightly upwards...

cuz, won't it look awkward for such a huge canonball to fly straight with no gravity applied to it?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1969 on: July 19, 2014, 07:59:17 AM »

wouldn't it be more interesting if the cannonball flew in an arch?
    like, K.rool shoots it slightly upwards...

cuz, won't it look awkward for such a huge canonball to fly straight with no gravity applied to it?

I absolutely love this idea. I wish it were possible to make the cannonball shoot as if I pressed down on Pit's arrow. But I think it can only fly straight.

Well guys, I'm off. Smiley My RL friends will be trying my current K. Rool build. I will see you Sunday evening, my time. Grin

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1970 on: July 19, 2014, 08:15:29 AM »

maybe if he were on Link, you could edit his arrow's trajectory... Tongue

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1971 on: July 19, 2014, 08:35:14 AM »

maybe if he were on Link, you could edit his arrow's trajectory... Tongue

I would, except then I'd have to re-do his PSA from scratch again (no big deal, but just time-consuming), and I don't even remember how to change his grab. XD Also, they flew straight in Donkey Kong Country 2 in certain instances. I'm not trying to make excuses, just saying. Besides, Pit has a larger filesize limit. Smiley

I'll report back here with what my friends thought of K. Rool.

Just for kicks earlier I did a CPU match with Pit, K. Rool and Goku, all at level 3. It ended in a Sudden Death, and K. Rool won. LOL

So that's about it for now.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1972 on: July 19, 2014, 10:01:28 AM »

it was kind of a joke kind of a serious note Tongue

anyway, didn't pikazz port someone's article to someone else?
    if so, wouldn't it be possible to get link's arrow on pit's arrow?

i think this involves .rel editting though :/

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1973 on: July 19, 2014, 10:06:35 AM »

anyway, didn't pikazz port someone's article to someone else?

I think that was PhantomWings who got Rob's Laser over Mario. It was extremely buggy, according to him.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1974 on: July 21, 2014, 05:41:18 PM »

Hey, guys. I've returned from my weekend. It was loads of fun. Oh, by the way, my friends loved, and were impressed, with K. Rool. That's the good news.

The bad news? I'm taking a break from Brawl hacking for a couple days. I've worked so hard on my PSAs that I'm temporarily burned out. So yeah. I hope you guys understand. Sad Instead, I'm spending a bit more time working on cleaning out my cluttered workspace, practicing in Melee and Project M for SSB4, and trying to beat Dark Moon.

Yeah, just wanted to keep you guys updated, is all.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1975 on: July 21, 2014, 06:01:52 PM »

This happens to everyone, take breaks where you can!

Dark Moon? Luigi's Mansion? I myself have had that lying around at the start for the past year or so. XD
    It IS a good game though, so hope you enjoy it!

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1976 on: July 21, 2014, 06:04:31 PM »

Lol, I'm horrible at Dark Moon, but after 3 weeks, I finally beat the 2nd boss... Lol I gave up on it, but you'll enjoy it a lot!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1977 on: July 21, 2014, 06:58:29 PM »

Had it beaten months ago, never collected everything though, I was more focused on beating the story. It was pretty fun, though I knew it wouldn't and couldn't feel like the original with it being on the 3ds and not the Wii U, but them making it levels also helped make it feel different, but even then it was still a fun game. Speaking of the Wii U, I want a Mario Sunshine sequel or remake on the Wii U, the gamepad is perfect for it! Except the L and R triggers acting like buttons instead of how they worked on the GC controller....that would cause problems since the game is partially built around the fact you can lightly hold the triggers down allowing you to squirt water while moving.....they can release a new gamepad for Sunshine. XD

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1978 on: July 22, 2014, 04:52:55 PM »

Hi. As the title says, I'm going to extend my break to a full-out hiatus.

Remember that SSB fan-game I was working on? I've resumed its development. I'm continuing to program my engine and other stuff, and I also learned how to make looping OGG files, making them similar in playback to BRSTM files. Grin

As I said, I will also be using models from Brawl and Brawl hacks to make character, stage and other sprites. I should also learn how to model and texture for this purpose, since there are playable characters on my roster that don't have BrawlBox-viewable models made for them. D:

Anyway, I'm just leaving this here for anyone who's curious.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1979 on: July 22, 2014, 05:11:47 PM »

How about posting pics, or making a thread in the Off-Topic section to post previews? This sounds so interesting that I think a lot of us would love to see previews. AWESOME 2.0!

Pages:  1 ... 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: