Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 597194 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2085 on: September 01, 2014, 07:55:39 PM »

Ooooooooh, that is definitely awesome, and I love how well you did it! Favorite alt costume, right there. XD

Means a lot coming from you, man. Thanks. ^_^

EDIT: Here ya go! Grin

Running:

FS Eyes:

Metal:

I even got blinking eyes working!

« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 08:10:47 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2086 on: September 01, 2014, 08:14:21 PM »

Running:

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2087 on: September 01, 2014, 09:07:43 PM »

Means a lot coming from you, man. Thanks. ^_^

EDIT: Here ya go! Grin

Running:

FS Eyes:

Metal:

I even got blinking eyes working!

I had a real bad day today. This is making me smile. Smiley I'm so excited!

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2088 on: September 02, 2014, 08:43:32 PM »

I finished rigging Kaptain K. Rool the very best I could. If I may say so, he looks great.

Proof (sorry it took so long, the Photobucket uploader is [censored]ing slow for gifs. D: ) :

And someone offered to make his belt better when I release! Grin

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2089 on: September 02, 2014, 08:57:39 PM »

I finished rigging Kaptain K. Rool the very best I could. If I may say so, he looks great.

Proof (sorry it took so long, the Photobucket uploader is [censored]ing slow for gifs. D: ) :

And someone offered to make his belt better when I release! Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbOwFSGQa7s

All I hear... dude someone needs to make the flying Krock ship boss arena just for this release...

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2090 on: September 02, 2014, 09:00:35 PM »

All I hear... dude someone needs to make the flying Krock ship boss arena just for this release...

Ha, funny you mention that. I made a slight remix for Super Smash Bros. Feud, my fan game. XD

And now I'm almost done adding all the effects and stuff the original model had: blinking eyes, multi-layered eyes, FS eyes, shines and metal.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2091 on: September 02, 2014, 10:02:26 PM »

bestest song ever
    after galleon gankplank

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2092 on: September 04, 2014, 07:37:22 PM »

Okay, something's wrong with Dropbox, it seems. Won't allow me to access my files. In other words, all my DB links are broken and I have no idea how to fix them. :/

Anyhoo... I've gone back to rigging Glory's Ganon model, and at the same time I'm working on the K. Rool PSA. I will be taking advantage of my longer-than-usual weekends to slave on him. I have every intention of making this one so much better than the old DK one that you'll barely be able to recognize that it's the same PSA. As for Kaptain K. Rool, while the rig is finished, I'll be sending his model off to someone to have his belt made properly after she volunteered to do it for me. Smiley But! I will try to do this myself, first. I made a complete Lip, after all. Smiley

No worries, Hinata, I didn't forget about Smash 4 Bowser. He's still on the cards, and I am not cancelling him. How can I cancel my own main, haha? Wink

And now for some sad news: I may have to cancel an eventual Shake King PSA. Pervy had made a fantastic model in his livestream, but he seems to have quit due to the life issues he mentioned to me a long while back. It's still no reason to [censored] at DSX8, though. All I did was request that he send it to me and I'd do the rigging / importing myself. I don't need the other "HQ" textures.

amircury
    블로그 큐레이터
    Special Access

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2093 on: September 04, 2014, 07:43:32 PM »

No worries, Hinata, I didn't forget about Smash 4 Bowser. He's still on the cards, and I am not cancelling him. How can I cancel my own main, haha? Wink
    Then I shall continue to look forward to his eventual release~

Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2094 on: September 05, 2014, 03:03:26 PM »

dude someone needs to make the flying Krock ship boss arena just for this release...
    Peardian has a custom model of it on The Model's Resource, don't know if it has the inside though.
    Anyways love the rig, Tabuu! Happy Face

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2095 on: September 05, 2014, 03:15:23 PM »

Peardian has a custom model of it on The Model's Resource, don't know if it has the inside though.
    Anyways love the rig, Tabuu! Happy Face

If someone edoted the Castlevania ship and removed the railing on the side then we'd have Gamgplank Galleon. Inside of the crock (now that I'm looking at the level itself) doesn't seem like it'd be hard. It'd be a walk off and most of the things in the back are in other levels or in Brawl already (Banana, Crates, barrels) we'd only need custom chairs unless there's a map with them, a custom wall texture, and we can make the background outside of the window green and hazy by just modifying the background of FD.

Of course I don't have the necessary tools for any of this otherwise I'd love to do it. But neither level needs a "special" thing to worry about "like claw and laser in halberd". But maybe they wouldn't be easy. What do I know?

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2096 on: September 05, 2014, 03:58:13 PM »

Eh, the feet could use a touch up. Otherwise, it looks good.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2097 on: September 08, 2014, 08:37:50 PM »

Kaptain K Rool looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!! DKC 2 is my favourite game of all time, so it's awesome to see him looking so great.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2098 on: September 08, 2014, 08:46:30 PM »

Ugh, what a week...

First, I was forced to break up with my gf. She lied about her age and was in fact underage. Could have been in serious hot water if I stayed. God [censored]ing damn it, will I NEVER be in a real relationship? Sad This is getting too disheartening... I swear I'm cursed when it comes to dating. XD

Second, my aunt died today from her intestinal / stomach cancer. We're taking it pretty hard.....

I'm upset enough to beat someone up right now.

Anyway, I will be going to get back to work on the K. Rool PSA to take my mind off of things.

Kaptain K Rool looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!! DKC 2 is my favourite game of all time, so it's awesome to see him looking so great.

Thanks dude! Grin But I can't figure out how to make the area around his belt buckle transparent without the game freezing when I try him out..

Eh, the feet could use a touch up. Otherwise, it looks good.

It's the animation itself. The feet look the same on the King.

I also made a CSP / BP for the Kaptain:

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2099 on: September 09, 2014, 05:23:24 AM »

Ugh, what a week...

First, I was forced to break up with my gf. She lied about her age and was in fact underage. Could have been in serious hot water if I stayed. God [censored]ing damn it, will I NEVER be in a real relationship? Sad This is getting too disheartening... I swear I'm cursed when it comes to dating. XD

Second, my aunt died today from her intestinal / stomach cancer. We're taking it pretty hard.....

I'm upset enough to beat someone up right now.

Anyway, I will be going to get back to work on the K. Rool PSA to take my mind off of things.

Thanks dude! Grin But I can't figure out how to make the area around his belt buckle transparent without the game freezing when I try him out..

It's the animation itself. The feet look the same on the King.

I also made a CSP / BP for the Kaptain:

Aww man.. Yeah that's terrible. Sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time. You'll pull through, but if you want to take a break from brawl, I think we would all understand. Take care of yourself first and foremost Smiley

You Never Know!

Pages:  1 ... 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: