Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 597111 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2160 on: September 15, 2014, 08:56:49 PM »

Can you put up a gif of the animation in BBox? Showing him from the side, of course.

Don't think the pictures do it justice, and I have a feeling that something is off.

The only thing I see is that the knees never bend, I just move the whole legs along with the HipN bone. and I had to elongate the arms using translation and scale changes.

Here:

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2161 on: September 15, 2014, 09:27:58 PM »

It feels weird to say... but...

He's too damn fat to do that lol.

Yeah, it's all cartoony and stuff, so you can get away with translating the arms and stuff.

It just looks like it has no range.

Why not make it a giant arm sweep across the ground? Or maybe have him slide on his stomach for a bit before getting up.

IDK man, it just...

The animation work is as good as you can get it. Don't worry about the knees, because there's no way you could have bent them when he's doing that, and also considering how short his legs are.

I just think something else would be much better.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2162 on: September 15, 2014, 09:38:46 PM »

It feels weird to say... but...

He's too damn fat to do that lol.

Yeah, it's all cartoony and stuff, so you can get away with translating the arms and stuff.

It just looks like it has no range.

Why not make it a giant arm sweep across the ground? Or maybe have him slide on his stomach for a bit before getting up.

IDK man, it just...

The animation work is as good as you can get it. Don't worry about the knees, because there's no way you could have bent them when he's doing that, and also considering how short his legs are.

I just think something else would be much better.

The only way I can think to make this attack work... is to make him translate a bit more forward (after editing the legs accordingly, of course). Because I just tried it in-game by editing simple stuff in Pit's original hitboxes, and for the most part it hits fine. But I'll try to change it tomorrow.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2163 on: September 15, 2014, 10:05:31 PM »

having gmod, i can swipe the crown from the rareware allstar pack. it's just a bigger crown is all, but it keeps with the klassic k rool style. you have the fat, the expressions, and infected eye; you just need a proper crown (if you so choose of course)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2164 on: September 15, 2014, 10:26:23 PM »

having gmod, i can swipe the crown from the rareware allstar pack. it's just a bigger crown is all, but it keeps with the klassic k rool style. you have the fat, the expressions, and infected eye; you just need a proper crown (if you so choose of course)
    And there's the tail he lost after DK64, guess K. Lumsy  cut it off or something when he beat up K Rool in the cutscene after Funky shot him with the Boot Blaster. XD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2165 on: September 15, 2014, 10:54:13 PM »

The only thing I see is that the knees never bend, I just move the whole legs along with the HipN bone. and I had to elongate the arms using translation and scale changes.

Here:

I don't think it's bad. I like the swipe idea but if you made a hitbox on the fists AND the mouth then I think it'd be fine. Or if you made some dirt fly effect in front of him a bit to act as a shock wave when he did it (dirt though, not lasers or anything too extreme). Nothing too drastic, just enough to have a hitbox away from his body and for that to make sense.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2166 on: September 15, 2014, 11:23:42 PM »

And there's the tail he lost after DK64, guess K. Lumsy  cut it off or something when he beat up K Rool in the cutscene after Funky shot him with the Boot Blaster. XD
    well that involves redoing the entire model.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2167 on: September 16, 2014, 01:37:09 PM »

Actually, guys, I think I'm happy with my Down Tilt as is. Smiley I'll use the Claw Swipe thing for his Down Air, even though it's remarkably similar to my Back Air, which is a powerful swipe on its own. Smiley

Anyway, I'm polishing the PSA work on the King's Back Aerial. It felt weird, and it was bugging me for the longest time.

And thanks but no thanks for the new crown and I think someone mentioned the tail. I like Snoopy's model. Wink

I'm adding a few new clones to my roster, including... Shulk's Shulk SSB4. Grin And then it's Krunch Time!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2168 on: September 16, 2014, 03:20:17 PM »

well that involves redoing the entire model.
    Yah, but I felt like I needed to point out how K Rool had a tail until after DK64. lol

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2169 on: September 16, 2014, 04:02:21 PM »

Actually, guys, I think I'm happy with my Down Tilt as is. Smiley I'll use the Claw Swipe thing for his Down Air, even though it's remarkably similar to my Back Air, which is a powerful swipe on its own. Smiley

Anyway, I'm polishing the PSA work on the King's Back Aerial. It felt weird, and it was bugging me for the longest time.

And thanks but no thanks for the new crown and I think someone mentioned the tail. I like Snoopy's model. Wink

I'm adding a few new clones to my roster, including... Shulk's Shulk SSB4. Grin And then it's Krunch Time!

I'm sure it's fine. Everything else you've made so far has been perfect. Also, did you ever get the neutral special to work?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2170 on: September 16, 2014, 04:33:24 PM »

I'm sure it's fine. Everything else you've made so far has been perfect. Also, did you ever get the neutral special to work?

Sadly no, I haven't. I can only spawn one kind of cannonball, for some odd reason...

My subroutine goes as follows: when you let go of B before the middle of the charging animation, the regular ball spawns, and when you charge it longer, the spiked ones should spawn. But no matter what, it spawns the normal one with the normal hitbox. I can't nail it. D:

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2171 on: September 16, 2014, 04:39:51 PM »

Sadly no, I haven't. I can only spawn one kind of cannonball, for some odd reason...

My subroutine goes as follows: when you let go of B before the middle of the charging animation, the regular ball spawns, and when you charge it longer, the spiked ones should spawn. But no matter what, it spawns the normal one with the normal hitbox. I can't nail it. D:

Well at least it works more than it did when I checked Smiley

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2172 on: September 16, 2014, 07:18:57 PM »

Hahaha!

Anyway, I'm not redoing the model, guys. Smiley

Okay, so I'm trying now to tackle that elusive glitch in the subroutine for the NSpecial. All it's supposed to do is change the graphic on the projectile as well as the hitbox flags depending on a variable change. But it doesn't interpret the code past the Else in my code.

Take a look. (Advanced users only) This subroutine is called where the usual Arrow collision one dictates the hitbox.

It's totally bizarre. After the Else is the Spiked cannonball graphic and hitbox, but I can't access it.

Mortimer
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2173 on: September 16, 2014, 07:29:55 PM »

The problem is that the arrow is treated like a character. To make that work, you would have to make the arrow itself charge your attack, not you, but that's not possible. Basically, it reads if the arrow has reached the LA-Basic value you set in the comparison. It never does, since that value is stored in your character.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2174 on: September 16, 2014, 07:33:45 PM »

The problem is that the arrow is treated like a character. To make that work, you would have to make the arrow itself charge your attack, not you, but that's not possible. Basically, it reads if the arrow has reached the LA-Basic value you set in the comparison. It never does, since that value is stored in your character.

I guess I'll have to wait till Sammi updates his own PSA to edit articles. There MUST be a variable somewhere I can pass the LA-Basic value to to make this work...

Pages:  1 ... 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: