Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 596054 times)
Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2220 on: October 07, 2014, 09:10:19 PM »

seeing other people showcasing your hacks in a video always motivates you to remake them

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2221 on: October 10, 2014, 03:07:04 PM »

seeing other people showcasing your hacks in a video always motivates you to remake them

I guess that's it. After putting King Cold on the backburner for so long, I suddenly feel like digging him back out because of this video. And so I shall. It's him and K. Rool now.

So yeah, Funny how one video can shuffle one's priorities, eh?

EDIT: Okay. I love Smash 4 3DS a lot. But it's not going to interrupt my Brawl hacking.

So Cold and K. Rool will resume shortly. But for now, I'm putting all my focus on my Miku import. I want her to be as perfect as I can make her, since I'll be using her in my PSA over Ike/BrawlEx. From now on, all my PSAs go over clonable characters. Except Smash 4 Bowser and Little Mac.

I haven't started Duck Hunt yet. I think I'll wait until the Smash 4 models of him and the duck are rippable, then I'll rig them myself, along with Smash 4 Bowser and maybe even Little Mac/Giga Mac. I have their sound effects now, so I'll wait to have their models too.

Emotionally, I'm feeling much better and motivated now. Smiley

So yeah, I thought I'd give ya updates on what I've been up to.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2222 on: October 10, 2014, 03:22:12 PM »

For Bowser and Little Mac & Giga Mac, you'd probably be better off with the existing models if the models are as low poly as I think they are. Bowser for sure would be better with the existing model, maybe use Nano & KTH's original hack if the current texture bugs you, since it's have a much better rig due to being mostly the original Brawl model and would (most likely) be higher in quality. From watching gameplay videos and just playing the game myself I've noticed that the characters switch between multiple hands in animations, exactly like how some characters in Brawl have multiple faces for their expressions, so the quality might differ between the hands and you might not get good finger rigs if they're too low-poly. I mean it's for the 3ds, the screen is zoomed out most of the time and the characters are tiny themselves so it wouldn't be surprising if the models are low quality.
    Unless ripping from Wii U games is possible at the moment, gonna be quite some time before we can get the Wii U models, plus even if we could, they're from a newer game engine, on a more powerful system, so the models might be a bit too high poly for Brawl. That's always a possibility...did I just crush your hopes and dreams? Oh shi~
    I really don't want to make you feel bad or kill your motivation, just wanted to point out that it'd best to keep using the current models (maybe new Mac models if you get a hold of the Punch Out Wii ones).
    Whatever it is you choose to do, just know that I'm excited for all of these.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2223 on: October 10, 2014, 03:24:15 PM »

For Bowser and Little Mac & Giga Mac, you'd probably be better off with the existing models if the models are as low poly as I think they are. Bowser for sure would be better with the existing model, maybe use Nano & KTH's original hack if the current texture bugs you, since it's have a much better rig due to being mostly the original Brawl model and would (most likely) be higher in quality. From watching gameplay videos and just playing the game myself I've noticed that the characters switch between multiple hands in animations, exactly like how some characters in Brawl have multiple faces for their expressions, so the quality might differ between the hands and you might not get good finger rigs if they're too low-poly. I mean it's for the 3ds, the screen is zoomed out most of the time and the characters are tiny themselves so it wouldn't be surprising if the models are low quality.
    Unless ripping from Wii U games is possible at the moment, gonna be quite some time before we can get the Wii U models, plus even if we could, they're from a newer game engine, on a more powerful system, so the models might be a bit too high poly for Brawl. That's always a possibility...did I just crush your hopes and dreams? Oh shi~
    I really don't want to make you feel bad or kill your motivation, just wanted to point out that it'd best to keep using the current models (maybe new Mac models if you get a hold of the Punch Out Wii ones).
    Whatever it is you choose to do, just know that I'm excited for all of these.

It's just that there are no Giga Mac models out there yet, and I'm getting a bit impatient... For the other ones, fine. Smiley

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2224 on: October 10, 2014, 03:55:32 PM »

i have to agree dont wait up for those models, those model will look awful when ripped they will be  very  very low poly, the 3ds makes them look half decent but once you got them on a full tv screen you will clearly tell they are very low poly models.

giga mac only decent model is if you found a way to rip punchout wii getting a low poly model froma 3ds will just look awful even on a wii game.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2225 on: October 10, 2014, 05:03:25 PM »

All right, so no Smash 4 models. Gotcha. Wink

So. Since Dropbox is being a [censored] and not letting me share files anymore, I created a new one and will start updating most of my broken links. I won't restore BRSTMs, though, they're what got my account in trouble in the first place.

So Ashley and Red will send me the model of Miku from PDF/F2nd. I'll take a good look at it, and I might even revamp her completely using that model!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2226 on: October 11, 2014, 10:55:25 PM »

Did you ever try doing K Rool over Diddy Kong? Diddy's Peanut Popgun move would've been perfect, it even has the black effect from the gun failing. Don't know about filesize or if his recovering is hard-coded or a [censored] to work with, but he could be a Plan C incase Pit doesn't work out for some reason. Doesn't hurt to have another backup plan.
    Only popped into my head because I'm watching a speedrun of DKC2, and watching the K Rool fight reminded me of your moveset.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2227 on: October 20, 2014, 04:24:18 PM »

Kay, guys. I need to talk. So please listen up.

My motivation to do ANYTHING, let alone mod Brawl, has been dropping like a rock.

But I'm rigging at the moment, the process is going well, so I'll keep at it. Maybe my motivation to PSA will come back later.

You know what my problem is? I take on too many projects at once. I'm currently backlogged. XP I owe someone their Lip model rigged, among many other things. I'll have to tone it down and temporarily drop some projects. No more new projects for a while. This will include the new Lord Fredrik PSA I had planned. To the backburner he goes for a bit. I want to catch up. As soon as I finish Miku's rig, I'll jump on Lip pronto, and THEN try to go back to PSA.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2228 on: October 20, 2014, 04:30:50 PM »

yeah, it happens to me too, I didnt continue with project KAI anymore becuse of that, I cant decide if either start PSAing, or if importing more or if taking care about the sfx/music or if should I make more stages; a big brawl project requires many people

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2229 on: October 20, 2014, 04:53:13 PM »

I have the same prob, I mean my number of unfinished hacks is closing in on a certain overused internet meme, my problem is that I'll start, either lose the motivation to continue or gain motivation to start something else. And then I'll have no motivation to do anything because either I can't think of a new hack to try to make, or all the ones I should work on I'm not interested in. Oh shi~

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2230 on: October 25, 2014, 07:41:03 PM »

Okay, guys.

Lip's done for now (she warrants a revisit and update later, though, a couple things slipped past my crap radar rig-wise) and Project DIVA F Miku's pigtails are driving me bat[censored] crazy, so for now I'll go back to K. Rool.

Next up on my to-do list are finishing the Win2, making a couple more misc animation and perhaps another Aerial and Throw. I want to try out the Sawnd I made, however there's no way for custom / additional soundbanks yet. Not without replacing Pit's. D:

As I've said before, all my other PSAs are on hold indefinitely. I want to focus on K. Rool when I'm not trying Miku again.

And I spent a little more time on K. Rool's Running animation:

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2231 on: October 25, 2014, 09:13:59 PM »

wow, this is awesome! running/walking animations are the hardest ones to make

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2232 on: October 25, 2014, 09:21:30 PM »

How about an gif of him running in place? You can rename the TransN bone so you don't need to change the value in the animation itself, it's easier to see how good of a loop a running or walking animation has if it's in place.

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2233 on: October 26, 2014, 02:26:03 AM »

He looks really good, the run has so many details going on that just make him feel alive.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2234 on: October 26, 2014, 10:10:10 AM »

Did I hear a request for a gif of him running in place? Grin

So yeah, as per KJP's suggestion, K. Rool is getting new crouching animations / poses. Which means the Down Tilt will also be updated. It'll be the same attack, it'll just feature the new crouch.

I also just got two new ideas for a Down Throw for him: he can either throw the opponent downward and shoot them, or he can slam them down with tons of force. Your choice! Grin I'll have a poll up.

Pages:  1 ... 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: