Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 596282 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2235 on: October 27, 2014, 02:54:02 PM »

Thanks, much easier to see all the details you added, also I say for the Down Throw to be him landing on them with a lot of force since I know atleast his Back Throw involves him shooting at the character.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2236 on: October 28, 2014, 04:47:54 PM »

Okay, poll is closed. Shooting at the opponent wins! I'll use the other Down Throw for Lord Fredrik instead.

So, I've come to report that I'm making a fan video using Brawl hacks. Not a machimina, because it's not in-game. I'm using Donkey Kong's files and K. Rool's as well. It's "King K. Rool's Revenge". This is an animation project for my film class, and I will upload it on YouTube using my Tabuu Forte Akugun account on there.

Sadly, this also means that the K. Rool PSA is halted until I finish this film. But first thing I'll do when I get back to the PSA is implement the Down Throw you all voted for. Grin This will also help me pass time while I wait for ShadowLuigiNG and the Fredrik textures.

That's all. Smiley

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2237 on: October 28, 2014, 05:00:46 PM »

Cool, I do a mix of that for my custom animations, I animate them in BrawlBox and just have it played ingame so I get the effects like fog, lighting, and models looking correct. I look forward to this animation you have planned. Grin

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2238 on: November 06, 2014, 12:07:21 PM »

Totally unrelated point: WOOT, Boss Kitten. lol

Anyway, I come bearing news.

My break is over, I'm back full force. My teacher loved my film WIP. So as long as I can complete it, it's not penalized for being late because he appreciates the scope of the project.

Now, I'll be returning to work on K. Rool, but also on King Cold. I re-rigged and re-imported the galactic tyrant in my own image, which is the colours and style of Anime King Cold. Since King Cold is rigged slightly differently now, I'm going to have to edit and update certain animations.

Here's 2 snapshots of what he looks like now:

http://imgur.com/a/eYZXh#0 (How the hell do you embed Imgur snapshots?)

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2239 on: November 06, 2014, 02:49:54 PM »

Is that even possible? I mean the embed imgur pics. Anyways, I'm excited to see what the video looks like. Smiley

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2240 on: November 07, 2014, 05:00:08 AM »

just use the IMG tags on the direct link, or even better, directly copy the link with the IMG tags already there Tongue

corpsra
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2241 on: November 12, 2014, 08:27:22 PM »

congrats on being a boss kitty and on your project!! we would love to see it! so how are the kings coming along?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2242 on: November 15, 2014, 06:13:37 PM »

I'm coming back to PSA for a while. Sadly, it's not K. Rool.

Textures and rig are pretty much finished. Just needs touch ups, but once that's done, I'll be focusing on his moveset/animations and the Nidoking model for Omni.

congrats on being a boss kitty and on your project!! we would love to see it! so how are the kings coming along?

Thanks!

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2243 on: November 15, 2014, 06:29:03 PM »

and the Nidoking model for Omni.

Want to have my 3ds max file with my work on Nidoking?

There are some vert weights that got screwed up (like some of the verts in his knee move with the arm... whoops) and some that need improvement (Nidokings arm/elbow thing needs to go with only the arm). But a good amount of it is done.

I think the tail is the most completed part of the rig. But it could use some improvement.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2244 on: November 30, 2014, 08:10:37 PM »

All righty! So the site's been back up for a while and I can post this without fear of being 503'd all the time. Tongue

I haven't posted much in here in a while, have I? Well, I'm still active, alive and kicking. Just it's end of semester and it's pretty brutal.

So here's my plans:

Tomorrow, I work on Nidoking. By that, I mean I focus just on that when it comes to Brawl. I also have a movie to polish up for my class but other than that, I intend to come through for Omni!

Once that rig's finished and school is FINALLY out for the holidays, I will be working on 3 of my PSAs: King K. Rool, Lord Fredrik and King Cold, all in tandem with my Miku Project Diva F import. I intend to finish at least one of these, and most likely it'll be Miku. Another project I might work on is my Smash fan-game. Since I intend to go out as LITTLE as possible during winter this year, I will be keeping busy.

To those who are in my Wii U friends list, I want to advise you that I won't be playing much Smash 4, to be honest. I suck at it so much that I'm frustrated. XP

corpsra
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2245 on: December 01, 2014, 05:33:41 PM »

whatever works for ya we all are excited for any updates. (cause we understand how life can be busy) i'll be anxiously waiting for King Rool to appear Smiley i have a slot in my roster just for king k rool with psa or without psa for him. 

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2246 on: December 02, 2014, 06:57:46 PM »

Okay, so I will disappear for a few days. But it's because Omni's Nidoking is way overdue, so it's crunch time! I gotta get this thing rigged ASAP at this point. I'm passing my courses so far so I'm not worried any longer. After this "disappearance", it's croc, walrus and emperor time, plus some sexy virtual diva.

I also started work on a new mystery custom model a day or two ago. That's also being put on hold atm.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2247 on: December 02, 2014, 07:04:58 PM »

Okay, so I will disappear for a few days. But it's because Omni's Nidoking is way overdue, so it's crunch time! I gotta get this thing rigged ASAP at this point. I'm passing my courses so far so I'm not worried any longer. After this "disappearance", it's croc, walrus and emperor time, plus some sexy virtual diva.

I also started work on a new mystery custom model a day or two ago. That's also being put on hold atm.
    Sounds like a plan. lol

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2248 on: December 10, 2014, 03:48:56 PM »

Okey dokey! Open poll! ([censored] I should change my sig, lol)

I don't know which PSA I want to continue, and I'm letting you help me choose! Grin

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2249 on: December 10, 2014, 10:00:00 PM »

Well unless 8 more people vote in the next few minutes or something, seems like K Rool is going to get more progress. The others are great PSAs, but considering K Rool didn't return besides being a trophy in Smash 4 (unless some future DLC changes that), I think the King needs a little love right now. Wink

Pages:  1 ... 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: