Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592701 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #450 on: September 13, 2013, 04:52:37 PM »

It's possibly just me, but some of the animations seem somewhat clunky and unpolished.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #451 on: September 13, 2013, 04:53:43 PM »

It's possibly just me, but some of the animations seem somewhat clunky and unpolished.

Hmmmmm, as I said, which ones? I want to improve them, of course, but I need ta know which ones. Grin

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #452 on: September 13, 2013, 05:10:15 PM »

Hmmmmm, as I said, which ones? I want to improve them, of course, but I need ta know which ones. Grin
    To me...

Jumping, Dashing, Falling, Landing, Spot Dodge (the tail mainly), Rebound, Side Tilt, Side Smash, Final Smash, Grabbing, Throwing, and Swimming.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #453 on: September 13, 2013, 05:13:52 PM »

To me...

Jumping, Dashing, Falling, Landing, Spot Dodge (the tail mainly), Rebound, Side Tilt, Side Smash, Final Smash, Grabbing, Throwing, and Swimming.

Well, that's quite a few. D: Makes me question my standards for quality. Sad Oh well, I suppose I'll work on those when I'm done the attack animation I'm working on ATM.

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #454 on: September 14, 2013, 12:34:33 AM »

Well, that's quite a few. D: Makes me question my standards for quality. Sad Oh well, I suppose I'll work on those when I'm done the attack animation I'm working on ATM.

Well Kingjiggly seems to have higher standers than me he said some moves were clunky but I think he needs to be a little bit because he's powerful and bulky like Broly he's not going to be as flexible or precise as Goku, I can see the tail problems in some animations and the rebound but beyond that I don't see any problems with the other animations mentioned.

In the games I know how he got trunks sword, Trunks is about to blast a hole in Cold after catching the sword and oh no the heart virus Trunk pulls out the medicine for Goku tries to take some but Cold steals it, stabs Trunks shoots him with 20 death beams and runs off before Goku gets there, comes back with Cooler and then they proceed to get their butts kicked.

(The super secret Cold/Cooler saga.)
    « Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 12:37:04 AM by Calypso » Logged

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #455 on: September 14, 2013, 08:22:30 AM »

Well Kingjiggly seems to have higher standers than me he said some moves were clunky but I think he needs to be a little bit because he's powerful and bulky like Broly he's not going to be as flexible or precise as Goku, I can see the tail problems in some animations and the rebound but beyond that I don't see any problems with the other animations mentioned.

In the games I know how he got trunks sword, Trunks is about to blast a hole in Cold after catching the sword and oh no the heart virus Trunk pulls out the medicine for Goku tries to take some but Cold steals it, stabs Trunks shoots him with 20 death beams and runs off before Goku gets there, comes back with Cooler and then they proceed to get their butts kicked.

(The super secret Cold/Cooler saga.)

OK, so it's mostly the tail. That can be fixed. As I said, I'll get to them soon.

And that was win.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #456 on: September 14, 2013, 10:56:47 AM »

well, that would explain why trunks never used the sword again lol

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #457 on: September 18, 2013, 04:45:31 PM »

Okay, guys, I have some good news and some bad news. Let's start with the bad news:

First of all, I am planning my retirement from Brawl hacking. It takes up a lot of my time, time I could be using to try and make money (aka "get off my duff and get a job"), practicing my classical singing, socializing and focusing on school. What brought this on, you may ask? Well, I met the girl I love recently. The problem? She's in the Philippines, so I need to save up a crapload of money to go meet her irl.

Good news is? I'm going to finish King Cold, and possibly Shake King, first. But all my other PSA, or otherwise, projects are being cancelled or "auctioned" off to other hackers. PM me if you want to take over one of my defunct projects.

Thanks, and I apologize.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #458 on: September 18, 2013, 04:53:18 PM »

Wow man. Very noble decision. And I think it's really cool that you'd go the extra mile to meet her.
    As for that auction, I don't think I'm nearly skilled enough. even for the older, less complicated ones. But enjoy the life that'll take its shape in your near future Wink

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #459 on: September 18, 2013, 04:56:24 PM »

phillipine girls are hot Im srs here

anyways did u ever start a gigabowser PSA ?
    im interested in that
    also in king cold of course

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #460 on: September 18, 2013, 05:16:21 PM »

Wow man. Very noble decision. And I think it's really cool that you'd go the extra mile to meet her.
    As for that auction, I don't think I'm nearly skilled enough. even for the older, less complicated ones. But enjoy the life that'll take its shape in your near future Wink

Thanks, I really appreciate that. I just gotta convince her father lol, he thinks I'm a fraud. Tongue

phillipine girls are hot Im srs here

anyways did u ever start a gigabowser PSA ?
    im interested in that
    also in king cold of course

I did start a Giga Bowser, but I cancelled it. With the Midget Giga import and the "Bowser with Giga's Powers" PSA, there's no need for it anymore. Smiley

Anyways, wish me luck. I'm going in a whole new direction, and I'm kinda scared.

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #461 on: September 18, 2013, 07:35:30 PM »

Just be sure you know who she is in real life people can say or be anything they want online.

But since your made the decision to go meet her I guessing you known her beyond a faceless chat room. I only bring this up because you hear about bad things happening on the news sometimes.

I'd advise you ask to you parents before you go meet her, even if you know they'll be against this its important to hear what they think they've been around longer than you and can see the world in a way you can't.

Another thing after you meet her don't rush into marriage right away live together for a time and see if your love for each other lasts, some people get married fast then after a few months realize too late that their love was more of a crush.

Lastly make sure you have the money to support yourself and her since it sounds like you haven't had a job before make sure you are able to support 2 people also understand your country's and her country's immigration laws since she's in another country you living there or her coming to back to live with you can be difficult and time consuming not to mention financially consuming.

Well that's it sorry I'm sounding negative on this but when ones in love they're heart sees the good, but the heart can blind then to the bad I hope this info helps you in some way and good luck.
    « Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 07:46:37 PM by Calypso » Logged

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #462 on: September 19, 2013, 05:22:13 AM »

Just be sure you know who she is in real life people can say or be anything they want online.

But since your made the decision to go meet her I guessing you known her beyond a faceless chat room. I only bring this up because you hear about bad things happening on the news sometimes.

I'd advise you ask to you parents before you go meet her, even if you know they'll be against this its important to hear what they think they've been around longer than you and can see the world in a way you can't.

Another thing after you meet her don't rush into marriage right away live together for a time and see if your love for each other lasts, some people get married fast then after a few months realize too late that their love was more of a crush.

Lastly make sure you have the money to support yourself and her since it sounds like you haven't had a job before make sure you are able to support 2 people also understand your country's and her country's immigration laws since she's in another country you living there or her coming to back to live with you can be difficult and time consuming not to mention financially consuming.

Well that's it sorry I'm sounding negative on this but when ones in love they're heart sees the good, but the heart can blind then to the bad I hope this info helps you in some way and good luck.

Yeah, I've seen her face and saw her real name. And I don't plan to go right away, I have money to save first. But yeah, thanks for that advice. Maybe I should tell them.

And don't worry, I have no intention of marrying her right away. It could take years till that happens, if it does at all. And I'm not moving there. Not right away, at least. I have a lot of work to do before moving to a foreign country. I have things to learn, work to do, and lots more.

But thank you for this. It's nice to see people care about my well-being. Smiley

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #463 on: September 19, 2013, 08:28:23 AM »

I know why do you want to retire, you think you wont have time for these things because youre planning new activities, but hey, I wouldnt say you have to quit, theres always time for things if you want to do them; just like me, I wanted to quit from brawl hacking as I started the college because im not able to do anything until weekends, maybe its similar to you; but its up to you, you probably need a break too
    im glad to see you will actually try to make that relationship come true, not many people do that; I used to have a gf from england who I left for that girl who left me in january, trust me, If I resisted and stayed with the english girl, I would still be with her; so go ahead and do what you have to do to get that girl for real! and dont give up because remember that the future is in our hands, and even if the world wants to turn things against us, we can alawys rise up again and show the world that we are the owners of our own future

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #464 on: September 20, 2013, 01:31:24 PM »

Okay.

I gave this a little of thought. I won't retire 100%. I always swore when I got into Brawl hacking that I'd never truly retire.

I'll just be a bit less active. I need to get used to a busier lifestyle with less time to myself. So as of now, I have my irl friends I want to visit more often, some outings to plan, some exercise to do and I INSIST that I need to clean my room. lol.

So yeah, thanks Kyou, it's because of your post that I decided to stay. I'm just reducing my activity. For example, the next beta for King Cold would be out till December at the very least.

Pages:  1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: