Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592808 times)
pinipigbomb
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #480 on: September 30, 2013, 08:47:26 PM »

What are the effect files that come with Project Tabuu for?

Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #481 on: September 30, 2013, 09:12:51 PM »

You put those in PF/effect/fighter. I think it's a duplicate of his effects file for in-game.

More updates:

Miku: I've had some freezing issues with her Down Smash lately, but I later discovered that it was because of the ZSS physics files I had used. I replaced Ness' with it, and every time, the Down Smash Charge would consistently freeze. So I restored them and got the DSmash working again. Next animations on my to-do list are ladder, DSmash, Damage and BAir. I hope to be able to use the leek in interesting ways as well. We'll see how that goes. And for some strange reason, a small part of me is hoping Miku shows up as a hidden guest in SSB4. lol. But King K. Rool is still my #1 most wanted. Wink

King Cold: Well, less news for him for now. But I do hope to get started on his aerials and throws soon.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #482 on: September 30, 2013, 10:30:58 PM »

lol good thing I dont put other faces to my imports

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #483 on: October 01, 2013, 05:54:33 PM »

*checks out new SSB4 update, sees Sonic confirmed*

Son of a [censored]! DX My second Smash punching bag returns. Tongue You disappoint me, Sakurai-san. I was really hoping Miku would be the Sega rep. lol Besides, I really hated Brawl Sonic. XP

Well, just makes me wanna get ahead with Miku even more. Tongue Speaking of which, I'm currently making her a brand-new Wait2 after hearing KJP saying he hopes my animations are WIP. Once I finish it, I'll post gifs of a couple of Miku's animations. So I'm gonna step up my game a little. Miku deserves it. <3 Here's to hoping there can be 2 Sega reps in SSB for 3DS/Wii U? D:

Meh. Miku was wishful thinking anyway.
    « Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 06:02:22 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #484 on: October 01, 2013, 06:02:25 PM »

You can animate in whatever manner you please.

You gotta remember that my quality standards are higher than most people on this fourm. Tongue

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #485 on: October 01, 2013, 06:03:15 PM »

You can animate in whatever manner you please.

You gotta remember that my quality standards are higher than most people on this fourm. Tongue

No, no, it's fine. I wasn't trying to tell people you were a [censored] or anything. Your feedback makes me WANT to improve. Tongue

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #486 on: October 01, 2013, 11:09:37 PM »

another sonic hater, I like it
    ironically, I hate sonic and its fandom, but its the characer I am good using in brawl tourneys lol

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #487 on: October 07, 2013, 05:32:29 PM »

Wow, I JUST realized I hadn't delivered on those gifs I promised for Miku. D:

Here they are:

Wait1: Sort of dances in place

Wait2: She looks at and plays with the buttons on her right forearm

WalkMiddle:

WalkFast:

Run:

Attack11/Jab 1: A simple left hook. This gif's a little fast, though. It's not really that fast in-game.

AttackS4S/Forward Smash: The Sonic Scream.

Forward Smash, the VIS0 I made seen from the front:

There are many more animations done than just those. It's just that the GIF maker is really slow, so I don't always feel like making them. D:
    « Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 05:34:28 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #488 on: October 07, 2013, 07:48:35 PM »

Very nice Miku animations loving the sonic scream.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #489 on: October 08, 2013, 08:44:57 AM »

now i feel I have to make the other vocaloids from da TDA style

DJ Lowgey
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #490 on: October 08, 2013, 01:34:56 PM »

great! i always want miku in my brawl but not with zero suit samus moves cause it is weird when miku transform in samus by using final smash

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #491 on: October 13, 2013, 09:05:06 PM »

Another progress update:

I've been focusing mostly on King Cold lately, because I want my next beta to be way better than the one I released, which I looked back on and considered rushed and a little on the crappy side. So now I'm making other attacks and animations (I just finished his Dash Grab), and going back and making tail and misc edits to the animations I already made. I've also made quite a few subtle PSA changes since the beta release as well. The next beta will feature way more stuff, features and no attacks that I started and didn't finish. Tongue King Cold V2 will be much more polished and feel a little less rushed than the first beta. Tongue I was just too anxious for feedback, I guess.

On that note, I'm trying to get ZSS' Plasma Whip Paralyze effect to work on the Side B hitboxes, but I can't get it to work, the opponents will only get paralyzed for less than a second, giving them enough time to shield/escape the other 3 hits of the combo. D: Can anyone help me here? The attack type is Typeless, with Strong Kick as the SFX.

On the Miku side of things, I've made... 1 animation since the last status update? I took some pictures of my screen while playing Project Diva F, but inspiration to do those poses and animations for her hasn't hit me yet. She has competition from Cold for my attention lol. I don't have a release window for her first beta yet, but all I know is that I won't rush her like I did "Final" Tabuu and King Cold 1.

I'm also in the process of making 2 new BRSTM's which will eat into my PSA time as well. XD

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #492 on: October 14, 2013, 12:57:56 AM »

Another progress update:

I've been focusing mostly on King Cold lately, because I want my next beta to be way better than the one I released, which I looked back on and considered rushed and a little on the crappy side. So now I'm making other attacks and animations (I just finished his Dash Grab), and going back and making tail and misc edits to the animations I already made. I've also made quite a few subtle PSA changes since the beta release as well. The next beta will feature way more stuff, features and no attacks that I started and didn't finish. Tongue King Cold V2 will be much more polished and feel a little less rushed than the first beta. Tongue I was just too anxious for feedback, I guess.

On that note, I'm trying to get ZSS' Plasma Whip Paralyze effect to work on the Side B hitboxes, but I can't get it to work, the opponents will only get paralyzed for less than a second, giving them enough time to shield/escape the other 3 hits of the combo. D: Can anyone help me here? The attack type is Typeless, with Strong Kick as the SFX.

On the Miku side of things, I've made... 1 animation since the last status update? I took some pictures of my screen while playing Project Diva F, but inspiration to do those poses and animations for her hasn't hit me yet. She has competition from Cold for my attention lol. I don't have a release window for her first beta yet, but all I know is that I won't rush her like I did "Final" Tabuu and King Cold 1.

I'm also in the process of making 2 new BRSTM's which will eat into my PSA time as well. XD
    What are these BRSTMs? I can take care of them Wink

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #493 on: October 14, 2013, 08:50:08 AM »

What are these BRSTMs? I can take care of them Wink

Thanks, but they're both taken care of and uploaded. Wink Thanks though! Grin

Now back to work on Cold. I should have more GIFs uploaded this week to showcase what I did and collect feedback. Smiley

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #494 on: October 14, 2013, 10:53:08 AM »

Thanks, but they're both taken care of and uploaded. Wink Thanks though! Grin

Now back to work on Cold. I should have more GIFs uploaded this week to showcase what I did and collect feedback. Smiley
    Sounds cool! If only I could become better at animating...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Pages:  1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: