Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592668 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #510 on: October 16, 2013, 06:57:49 PM »

One idea I have not an important animation but I could see her cliff edge stance losing her balance, I could her leaning very far forward her arms circling behind her at very high speed.

Hmmm.... I like it! Grin

Now on to give K. Rool his shiny belly, and then decide what I'm working on next. XD

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #511 on: October 16, 2013, 07:36:46 PM »

An idea for a special, this could be an attack or a counter here's the counter version she crosses her arms in front of her kind of in a broken T shape not a X shape, her face looking to the side toward the screen with her eyes closed.

If she's hit during this she screams this stuns the opponent, she then slaps the opponents from left to right really fast (like Goku does to Frieza in the anime when he says I'M GOING TO SLAP SOME SENSE INTO YOU!!!!) two ways I can see her doing this one (she'll be using the same hand the whole time btw) she slaps the opponent's face with the front of her hand back of her hand front again back and forth about 12 times damage on each hit is low, after hit 12 she could either push them back with both hands out while screaming good damage sends them flying straight away from her.

Two same as the first but after the 12th slap she sends them away with a round house slap, she rears back her hand starts low on her right comes up fast hits their face and the opponent goes flying at a medium high curved angle, the rest of Miku's animation continues and she end up facing the background standing still for a second, then starts shaking her hand really fast up and down going ow ow ow, maybe her hand palms red during that whole animation but that would be for effect and it probably more trouble than its worth.

Geez a lot of words for one attack right. Wink

Post Merge: October 16, 2013, 09:50:18 PM
    Oh a third idea for the counter, instead of slapping Miku would use her leek to hit you 12 or so times but if this were used I'd say have her hit the opponent's head from different angles left, right, down, diagonally from the left and right, it would kind of look like she's flailing around randomly hitting the opponent.

Final hit of the combo? 1 The leek could grow really big and she hits them away like it's a baseball bat.

2 the opponent just fall down after the 12th hit and lays on the ground twitch twitch like in anime, funny but not super creative.

3 A 13 hit that hits harder than the others it looks like a swipe/bash on the top of the head (could also be done from the side if you'd prefer) the impact of the hit causes the opponent to take 3 steps back(or the opponent is knocked 3 steps back) either way they are still standing, she'll then throw her leek at them they'll go flying, then she'll catch the leek as it ricochets(bounces off) off of them catches it in both hands, holds it close to her face, tilts her head, and does look cute closed eye thing, that last bit could also be a good taunt.

Geez if you end up liking any of these ideas the hardest parts going to be picking the one that you like the most. Laugh

Post Merge: October 16, 2013, 10:45:31 PM
    Final Smash I'm sure you've already thought of this one, just pick whatever dance routine of hers you like the most from her many games and youtube videos.

She'll just dance around the stage if anyone runs into her they get damaged, also as she dancing around music notes appear all around the stage and explode causing circular rings of music sound go in all directions causing more damage(kind of like Donkey Kongs final smash).

If you can hit buttons at the right time while she's dancing (like in her games), instead of getting more points you'll unleash more music to do more damage, also maybe you can include a punishment system like you hit it at the wrong time and she stops dancing for a second and does the disappointed face palm and looks down, she can fall down if you mess up the timing too much, after you mess up her dance moves look worse for a few seconds and less music attacks are triggered.

Alternate punishments her FS ends sooner or she takes damage.

Final Smash end, encore/finale a lot music attacks unleashed maybe some of those light beam explosions that happen at the end of rock en roll concerts, then big music wave or explosion knocks her opponents away if they're unlucky enough to be too close.

Kyouma will hate me for this idea because it would involve a module changer and then his Zsamus wouldn't be compatible but here it is, Miku changes into this and just punches her enemies to death.

Not sure how to post the actual picture in the thread and not just a link but oh well.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=zvHYDSKK9qzD2M&tbnid=1j5wgF-vOtrCyM:&ved=0CAUQjBwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ufunk.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F03%2Fmiku_tda_doggnchris.jpg&ei=KW9fUui_MMXerQH_o4DgCQ&psig=AFQjCNGa90aIfKfUavwxwa_XNm0a1KbqwQ&ust=1382072489876183

But you want the PSA to be about how Miku really is, not youtube what if deathmatchs right? Not to mention this would require a second model of Miku which would have to be rigged and what not.

I'll stop now I'll end up drowning you in my words if I don't. Smiley
    « Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 11:37:28 PM by Calypso » Logged

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #512 on: October 17, 2013, 03:37:46 PM »

Okay.

I've been doing the preliminary stuff for K. Rool when I realized I don't like the Bowser model too much. Don't get me wrong, the rig is great. But there's too many limitations with the model itself: for example: no blunderbuss, no rigged crown or cape, stomach not fat enough and various other things. I think I'll bring the project back over Donkey Kong. I had almost everything in that PSA, except for the rigged mouth. If only I were able to PSA Dedede, I'd be all set. D: But sadly I can't. And I don't trust the PSA version that CAN edit D3. So DK it is. Sorry to the dude who PM'd me and whom I promised the project would be over Bowser. As good as that rig is, I can't work with that model, nor can I work with the Wario one. So DK it's gonna have to be, unless I can find a way to make it work over Diddy so DK and K. Rool can duke it out.

I also plan to do more King Cold work this weekend. No promises for Miku, however. But I'm not abandoning the project. Smiley

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #513 on: October 17, 2013, 03:47:46 PM »

Kool Smiley see what i did there? Grin *shot*[color]

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #514 on: October 17, 2013, 03:50:48 PM »

Kool Smiley see what i did there? Grin *shot*[color]

Yup I do. XD

And I'm putting K. Rool up in my priorities list. So now, it's in this order: King Cold, Miku and K. Rool. Those are my main 3 atm.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #515 on: October 17, 2013, 03:53:57 PM »

im actually excited for k rool
    i also heard someone is working on a gallegon's ship stage with the dk island in the background

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #516 on: October 17, 2013, 03:57:42 PM »

im actually excited for k rool
    i also heard someone is working on a gallegon's ship stage with the dk island in the background

Heh, thanks. Grin I'm actually excited to get serious with K. Rool. He should have been in the game to begin with lol.

Haha, awesome! Can't wait for that stage, if the rumors are true. Grin

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #517 on: October 17, 2013, 07:26:50 PM »

I had a 3rd thought for Miku's dance routine final smash for the music that would be really cool almost perfect, there would be like 4 different colored music notes red, green, blue, yellow, when you hit the B button it makes the all red notes on screen explode unleashing music shock waves, A button makes green explode, X button blue, Y button yellow.

If you wait to hit the button to activate the music for too the music note will fade away that way you have to use it before you lose it. If you press the wrong button like they're are not red notes on the screen and you press B all notes on the screen regardless of color disappear without exploding, new notes will still appear as long as the FS still has time left before it ends.

Controlling when the notes go off can lead to some nice strategy and have a strong feel of Miku's games. Also the music notes would appear completely at random you could have 4 blue note on screen at one time or one of each color its all luck of the draw.

One strategy if the opponent has higher damage with timing they could be flung from one note to another then after you've scored 3 or 4 hit you just let then fly uncontrollably off the map, and if someone not good at Miku's type of games they will note be able to access the full potential of this FS.

Oh and Good Luck on Cold this weekend I hope everything goes smoothly. AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 07:37:07 PM by Calypso » Logged

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #518 on: October 17, 2013, 08:12:13 PM »

I've decided to come by and showcase that down throw I made for KC. Grin

Uh-oh, that galactic tyrant's grabbed the Blue Blur! (PS: I'll work on fixing the grabbing the air thing next)

And he lifts him up in the air...

And then... WHAMMO! Slams him into the ground with his superhuman strength. Now we know where Frieza got his strength! XD

Here's the whole animation:

And just because XD

[censored], Toriyama, you had a Badass Grandpa character with great potential and you wasted 'im. XP

Next up is maybe an aerial or two and his FThrow.

And I'm also planning to make K. Rool's first attack after that. I finally got his Cannonball/Spiked Cannonball models to show up properly in-game, so I intend to use them. Grin

And...

I had a 3rd thought for Miku's dance routine final smash for the music that would be really cool almost perfect, there would be like 4 different colored music notes red, green, blue, yellow, when you hit the B button it makes the all red notes on screen explode unleashing music shock waves, A button makes green explode, X button blue, Y button yellow.

If you wait to hit the button to activate the music for too the music note will fade away that way you have to use it before you lose it. If you press the wrong button like they're are not red notes on the screen and you press B all notes on the screen regardless of color disappear without exploding, new notes will still appear as long as the FS still has time left before it ends.

Controlling when the notes go off can lead to some nice strategy and have a strong feel of Miku's games. Also the music notes would appear completely at random you could have 4 blue note on screen at one time or one of each color its all luck of the draw.

One strategy if the opponent has higher damage with timing they could be flung from one note to another then after you've scored 3 or 4 hit you just let then fly uncontrollably off the map, and if someone not good at Miku's type of games they will note be able to access the full potential of this FS.

Oh and Good Luck on Cold this weekend I hope everything goes smoothly. AWESOME 2.0!

That Final Smash sounds like it'll be a [censored] to code. D: But I'm sure I can attempt something...

And thanks.

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #519 on: October 17, 2013, 10:03:39 PM »

Yah I was thinking all about how to make it as close to her game as possible with brawl physics, I wasn't thinking about how hard it would be to set up sorry about that.

Did you get a chance to read my what is now basically a novel about Miku FS and counter possibility's?

For the FS would you like me to try and think up maybe a 3rd FS idea.

Um for Miku's forward air I could see her spinning a microphone by the cable over her head like a rope and swining it down causing like 4 damage but has good range, of course then she'd need a microphone, um her leek could work too assuming its there to use, all else fails a forward down slap that makes her do a front flip could work. why a front flip well the animation idea is her slap puts her off balance in the air causing her to spin forward.

Also would you like me to send any more Miku idea's via PM I don't want to be messing up your thread.
    « Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 11:38:27 PM by Calypso » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #520 on: October 17, 2013, 11:17:55 PM »

I am only looking foward to cold, and still nervous because I havent retouched nazrin for you

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #521 on: October 18, 2013, 08:56:19 AM »

I am only looking foward to cold, and still nervous because I havent retouched nazrin for you

Take your time for Nazrin, bro. Don't rush. I've got a lot of projects to keep me occupied for the time being. Wink

And next up is the Forward Throw for King Cold, and more Misc animations. I want to finish them Misc ones ASAP. Last night I also found a little glitch in his Side B, so I'll get to fixing that as well. I also added the trademark DBZ "hard hit" SFX in his Down Throw.

Did I show any K. Rool snapshots on here, though? I don't believe I did. When I make more anims for him, I will.

Again, no Miku to show.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #522 on: October 18, 2013, 10:31:27 AM »

lol I was going to ask aboit k rool cos I havent seen any picture preview here

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #523 on: October 18, 2013, 11:27:06 AM »

lol I was going to ask aboit k rool cos I havent seen any picture preview here

You guys will get some K. Rool when I have more to show. Right now all I have is a Wait1 and incomplete Wait2. D: I've been focusing on King Cold lately. I hope to have more updates on the latter this weekend.

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #524 on: October 18, 2013, 02:14:12 PM »

You guys will get some K. Rool when I have more to show. Right now all I have is a Wait1 and incomplete Wait2. D: I've been focusing on King Cold lately. I hope to have more updates on the latter this weekend.
    Yeah, wanna see some King Cold on fire ! I noticed that you like PSAing "king ranked" characters haha!)

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: