Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 593039 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #525 on: October 18, 2013, 02:26:10 PM »

Yeah, wanna see some King Cold on fire ! I noticed that you like PSAing "king ranked" characters haha!)

LOL, just a lucky coincidence. XD I also like PSAing underrated badasses lol. XP

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #526 on: October 18, 2013, 02:31:12 PM »

LOL, just a lucky coincidence. XD I also like PSAing underrated badasses lol. XP
    Hahahaha! Well, true... Somehow, we share some ways to think...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #527 on: October 19, 2013, 03:53:47 PM »

Still working on King Cold's FThrow. It's one of those animations where I have to be detailed and meticulous. XD Not that I mind, I'm a perfectionist. lol

FThrow Preview (Don't mind the tail, I still have to work on it. Tongue ) I'm also fixing up other things.

I also have an idea for his Back throw, he simply throws his opponent backward, but afterwards throws a big Ki blast behind him. Like it? If not, I'll think up something else. If all else fails, I'll resort to his Giant Throw from BT3.

Speaking of King Cold, I hope to also complete his Ground Side Special this weekend, with the fourth and final attack in his Heavy Combo as well as perfect "paralysis" hitlag and stuff. The Air version of the Heavy Combo will come later in development, along with the Air version of his Counter. Speaking of the Counter, I still haven't figured out how to revert his damage % to what it was before he got hit. D:

K. Rool update: I haven't done much on him, but I intend to soon. I've mostly been working on his in-game cosmetics/portraits/gfx.

No updates for Miku.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #528 on: October 20, 2013, 06:46:57 AM »

Still working on King Cold's FThrow. It's one of those animations where I have to be detailed and meticulous. XD Not that I mind, I'm a perfectionist. lol

FThrow Preview (Don't mind the tail, I still have to work on it. Tongue ) I'm also fixing up other things.

I also have an idea for his Back throw, he simply throws his opponent backward, but afterwards throws a big Ki blast behind him. Like it? If not, I'll think up something else. If all else fails, I'll resort to his Giant Throw from BT3.

Speaking of King Cold, I hope to also complete his Ground Side Special this weekend, with the fourth and final attack in his Heavy Combo as well as perfect "paralysis" hitlag and stuff. The Air version of the Heavy Combo will come later in development, along with the Air version of his Counter. Speaking of the Counter, I still haven't figured out how to revert his damage % to what it was before he got hit. D:

K. Rool update: I haven't done much on him, but I intend to soon. I've mostly been working on his in-game cosmetics/portraits/gfx.

No updates for Miku.

For King Cold's Back throw, how about making him throw the opponent behind him and wipe him with his tail. The blast of Ki would be cool for a down or up throw though...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #529 on: October 20, 2013, 08:37:48 AM »

For King Cold's Back throw, how about making him throw the opponent behind him and wipe him with his tail. The blast of Ki would be cool for a down or up throw though...

Sounds ok, but I think I'm starting to like the Giant Throw idea I mentioned in my last post. I'll implement that. And if I do use a ki blast in his Throws, it'll have to be the Up Throw 'cos the down one is already made. And even then, I'm not sure.

I fully finished the FThrow yesterday. That and a damage animation. I'll have snapshots and a GIF of the FThrow later today.

I'm going to get back to work now. Now excuse me, I need some pop. lol

EDIT: Now with an appropriate punching bag. Im srs here

He winds it up, left fist inside his right hand...

...and slams them both into his opponent. Wham!

End lag:

Full animation:

One of his damage animations:

I also did this: the last and final hit of his Heavy Combo (Side B) on the Ground. Throws a kick that launches the opponent.

And during the end lag, his foot lands on the ground before he assumes the Wait pose. Grin

« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 11:41:23 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #530 on: October 21, 2013, 11:14:41 PM »

Nice previews awesome animations. AWESOME 2.0!

Cold knocking Trunks out reminded me of something not sure why.

In Trunks history Goku had to stop Frieza and Cold I've wondered how that battle would have played out since Goku had a hard time against Frieza on namek how long would the earth battle have lasted, how much damage was done to the planet, one thing I think happened was Goku fought Frieza of course and after watching the fight in shock of the super saiyans power at some point Cold decides to try and wipe out Piccolo and the other Z fighters so the can't interfere with Frieza's fight.

If Cold's full power is the same as 2nd form Frieza he died. If he is much stronger than that form he gets close to defeating them but is stopped and killed by Goku after he defeated and killed Frieza. I could easily see Cold face to face with Goku, Goku gives Cold the same chance he gave Frieza on namek give up your evil ways and never return here and I'll let you leave here alive, Cold accepts and when Goku turns his back Cold tries to kill him when that fails and Goku is coming to toward him out of desperation Cold tries to use Gohan as a human shield giving Goku all the reason he needs and he quickly saves Gohan killing Cold in the process.

Well that's how I think the Cold part of things went down anyway.
    « Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 11:31:00 PM by Calypso » Logged

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #531 on: October 28, 2013, 07:58:42 PM »

Okay, I'm beginning to wonder if I should just close this thread and release my betas when they're ready. D: With a lot of popular Brawl hackers leaving the scene or losing their interest in the hobby, I kinda feel like one day I'll be the only Brawl hacker left with interest, and that nobody will use Brawl hacks anymore. The modding scene is dwindling, it's impossible to deny it. With even BlackJax himself losing interest in Brawl modding, I'd say our community is not doomed, but in a little bit of a pickle. We're slowly but surely seeing our best importers, PSA makers, programmers, etc being picked off like flies, and it saddens me. Cry

I want to start off this bump by saying unless SSB for 3DS/Wii U can be hacked, I will always be a Brawl hacker. I also realize that maybe to get attention on this forum maybe after King Cold, I should try to focus more on more popular or better-known characters. For instance, I've decided to call dibs on a Wii Fit Trainer PSA someday, and starting work on that Tabuu revamp sooner than expected. And Miku, Real Bowser and K. Rool as well. All of my lesser-known character hacks, with the exception of King Cold, Nazrin and Shake King, are going to be put on the ice. But not cancelled. I just won't get to them for a while.

Sorry for the slightly depressing post, but I just wanted to get this off my chest. I'll edit it later with those Up Smash previews for KC that I promised.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #532 on: October 28, 2013, 08:09:47 PM »

It is sad, and part of this is just life going on for everybody growing up and having to get real jobs since this doesn't pay the bills, if only it did though. And I think people will always use Brawl hacks, Super Mario 64 and Super Mario World are really old games but people constantly make hacks for them, and other games like Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past are popular games to hack as well, and since this game is a fighting game that tons of people have atleast heard of, it'll probably still have a hacking community. Maybe not as big as it used to be, but it'll still have a community. Then again this could be different since those other games didn't have like direct sequels that were basically the same game with larger limits like the SSB series is, but I don't see this community dieing off just yet.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #533 on: October 28, 2013, 08:13:58 PM »

It is sad, and part of this is just life going on for everybody growing up and having to get real jobs since this doesn't pay the bills, if only it did though. And I think people will always use Brawl hacks, Super Mario 64 and Super Mario World are really old games but people constantly make hacks for them, and other games like Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past are popular games to hack as well, and since this game is a fighting game that tons of people have atleast heard of, it'll probably still have a hacking community. Maybe not as big as it used to be, but it'll still have a community. Then again this could be different since those other games didn't have like direct sequels that were basically the same game with larger limits like the SSB series is, but I don't see this community dieing off just yet.

I suppose you're right, but I still feel really sad that this is going on. Pretty soon I might lose all my friends on here and have to hack alongside an all-new generation of hackers, which I'll find tough.

But the toughest thing to think of is that one day... my work (and those of others) will be considered obsolete or useless, or stuff of the sort...

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #534 on: October 28, 2013, 09:37:49 PM »

I suppose you're right, but I still feel really sad that this is going on. Pretty soon I might lose all my friends on here and have to hack alongside an all-new generation of hackers, which I'll find tough.

But the toughest thing to think of is that one day... my work (and those of others) will be considered obsolete or useless, or stuff of the sort...

I don't think your stuff will become any of that, you put a lot of work into your Imports/PSA's, also even when a future hackable game one day comes that has better graphics it doesn't mean brawl hacks will fade away far from it, even the oldest games can still remain just as fun as they once were because anything these games may lack in graphics compared to the games of today they make up for in substance and brawl has substance in spades. No other game allows for custom movesets to the level that brawl has, for this reason brawl has become the precursor of what all hacked games should inspire to be like.
    « Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 12:17:43 AM by Calypso » Logged

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #535 on: October 29, 2013, 05:41:49 PM »

Okay, so I started to plan my Wii Fit Trainer PSA, for when I want a break from King Cold, Miku and K. Rool. I took various snapshots of her introduction videos for when I make her animations, and when SSB for Wii U/3DS actually comes out, we'll all have a better understanding of how she works and I'll make the necessary edits.

For now, I'm going to do her Wait poses and cosmetics, and then take snapshots of the former. BTW, she's over Mario. It was either that or replace Luigi, and I'm not going to do the latter on the Year of Luigi, especially when I way prefer Luigi to Mario. (or port her to a fighter with more bones, but I hate pissing around with the bone adder lol) Tongue My main problem is that she flies up toward the screen during her opponent/s throw animations, and I can't fix it with Tabuu. (K. Rool happens to have the same problem. D: )

Image spam!  AWESOME 2.0!

King Cold images:
    King Cold's Up Smash, as promised but late:

Damage Stuff:

Finally, King Cold kicking Trunks with the last hit of his Heavy Combo:

K. Rool and Wii Fit Trainer:
    I miss this guy. Sad

Wii Fit Trainer Idle and Closeup. I'm using Spex's Sheik import over Mario.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #536 on: October 29, 2013, 07:54:07 PM »

- Up smash seems funny xD

- Sexy Kick in teh balls with King Cold!

- Wii Fit Trainer in Brawl sounds... Well... Weird... Buuut, if you make it before Sma4sh, that would be something funny xD
    But how do you plan to do her FS?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #537 on: November 06, 2013, 05:01:43 PM »

Ok, so I have no new previews to show ATM, but I'm still working. Right now, on King Cold and K. Rool simultaneously. I'm working on K. Rool's run and walk animations, and some more misc stuff for Cold. Things are going pretty smoothly, with my ton of movies playing in the background. XD I even plan to start K. Rool's actual moveset soon, since playing as him with DK's moveset is a pain in the ass since his moves barely hit. lol

But I might need to "hire" a tester, since the SD slot on my Wii seems to be shot and I refuse to hack my Wii U for the time being. I'm going to keep trying, and I'll get back to you.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #538 on: November 07, 2013, 08:05:08 AM »

Ok, so I have no new previews to show ATM, but I'm still working. Right now, on King Cold and K. Rool simultaneously. I'm working on K. Rool's run and walk animations, and some more misc stuff for Cold. Things are going pretty smoothly, with my ton of movies playing in the background. XD I even plan to start K. Rool's actual moveset soon, since playing as him with DK's moveset is a pain in the ass since his moves barely hit. lol

But I might need to "hire" a tester, since the SD slot on my Wii seems to be shot and I refuse to hack my Wii U for the time being. I'm going to keep trying, and I'll get back to you.

Cool news, bro! Don't worry, as long as you're preparing something, it's cool Cheesy

[censored]... If my holidays were soon, I would've tested things for you...

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #539 on: November 07, 2013, 09:18:03 AM »

Well, good news. My SD card slot is not broken. I just have to be careful with it. It just acts up every now and then, and I guess now was another time. lol.

I just got back from my doctor's appointment and I made 2 K. Rool animations while waiting. His Down Special and his Wait 2. What's K. Rool's D-Special, you ask? He falls flat on his stomach and enters the Lying action. Yup, he fakes defeat just like in DKC! The keyframes are even based off of poses from actual sprites from the game as well! Grin The Wait 2 has him flexing his left biceps, looking like proud [censored]. Grin It looks okay so far, I might add. I even whipped up a little Sawnd for K. Rool. Egads, DK's voice clips are a pain to replace, they all sound the same and it's hard to tell which one goes where...

I'll have snapshots later this weekend.
    « Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 12:21:36 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: