Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 595856 times)
Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #540 on: November 07, 2013, 01:44:28 PM »

wii fit trainer?! woa, over who?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #541 on: November 07, 2013, 01:51:00 PM »

wii fit trainer?! woa, over who?

Murrio. XD

And lol, DK's Forward Throw is giving me A LOT of problems. I can't remove all the subaction from PSA for all the stuff he can do with it without the damn game crashing. DX This game absolutely LOVES to crash, I've never seen anything like it. D: Anyone can point me in the right direction for completely overhauling Donkey Kong's FThrow? I'm going to keep testing, but I have a feeling I've got a huge uphill battle ahead of me. Tongue

Now off to try and test "Heavy" stuff, I have a feeling that will crash too. XP

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #542 on: November 07, 2013, 02:11:58 PM »

why wii fit trainer over mario?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #543 on: November 07, 2013, 02:41:09 PM »

why wii fit trainer over mario?

For technical reasons. Tongue Most of the bones fit, and I only had to fix two glitches.

Anyone able to help be with K. Rool's Forward Throw?

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #544 on: November 07, 2013, 05:08:50 PM »

im glad mario can be ported over rob

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #545 on: November 08, 2013, 12:04:21 AM »

Well it's good to hear that the SD card slot is working btw if it does break I've heard you can use a 2 GB flash drive to play brawl with hacks.
    « Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 12:05:34 AM by Calypso » Logged

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #546 on: November 08, 2013, 07:22:33 AM »

If you use Riivo, you can use any size storage you want. I use an 8 gig flash drive

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #547 on: November 08, 2013, 11:37:59 AM »

If you use Riivo, you can use any size storage you want. I use an 8 gig flash drive

Hmmm, is that so? Thanks for the tip, guys! Grin

I'm going to resume work on K. Rool shortly. I hope sometime I can figure out how to fix that damned Forward Throw. D: As for the Crate carrying animations, they just T-pose him with no crashing. It's the absolute strangest thing. I can't figure it out to save my ass. I hope I won't have to edit his rel. XP

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #548 on: November 08, 2013, 11:49:07 AM »

Awesome Tongue it'll be pretty cool to play as K. Rool. If you need rel edits, I'm pretty sure SonicBrawler may know sonethin about it, or at least someone else who can help you

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #549 on: November 08, 2013, 10:38:59 PM »

I don't think your stuff will become any of that, you put a lot of work into your Imports/PSA's, also even when a future hackable game one day comes that has better graphics it doesn't mean brawl hacks will fade away far from it, even the oldest games can still remain just as fun as they once were because anything these games may lack in graphics compared to the games of today they make up for in substance and brawl has substance in spades. No other game allows for custom movesets to the level that brawl has, for this reason brawl has become the precursor of what all hacked games should inspire to be like.
    This is so true, just look at Super Mario 64 and Super Mario World, they're both over 15 years old, and still have hacks made for them constantly thanks to the improvements to the tools over the years, same with Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask, GoldenEye 007/Perfect Dark and other old classics. They're extremely outdated in terms of graphics and file size, but as people constantly make hacks for them, the tools are constantly upgraded like Skelux and his branch of frauber's Mario64LevelImporter. You can now have 10,000+ faces in a custom SM64 level, original limit being 6,000-something, more music slots than before, scrolling textures which weren't available two years ago, and other edits to tools from other hackers making Super Mario 64 hacking better and better. I've only hacked SM64 for 3 years, Brawl about 2, and other the course of this time both have improved in hacking tools making it better and easier than before, and then it amazes me when I look at older videos and previews of the tools at earlier stages and see how far hacking has come. And Super Mario 64: The Missing Stars is still well known for being the first full SM64 hack ever which was made before we had all the tools that we have now. Infact frauber had to manually modify the coding to place the objects and other things that you can simply do with his level importer and Staraxxon/Vl-Tone's Toad's Tool 64 program, and then Skelux's hack Super Mario Star Road got featured in his local magazine with the headline "Super Mario 64 1.5" and it was just as complete as The Missing Stars but took it to the next level...oh yah and Skelux made Luigi a playable second player for Super Mario 64...something that Shigeru Miyamoto himself wanted in that game's development...see over fifteen years since the game's release, and a simple hacker made something that the creator of Mario wanted to be made to be real. Imagine if the community had died off and no one worked on SM64 hacks anymore, besides a huge decrease of youtube videos, there'd be an amazing hack we'd never have. The same kind of thing will most likely happen with Brawl, especially with Project M possibly making a workable clone engine, there's plenty of room for hacks involving expanding the character selection and popular movesets.
    Anyways in short, Brawl hacks aren't going to die off, the community might shrink but there'll still be people who continue to work on these movesets, and as new games come out with (hopefully) new characters, hackers will strive to get them in Brawl, whether with importing the model straight from the game or custom edits to the models, or just recolor the textures, which will keep this community alive. Practically the only game that is better in hacking than Brawl is Super Mario World with it's LunarMagic where you can literally do anything, look at Brutal Mario, you've got Mega Man and Kirby bosses that behave exactly like their original selves, complete with their original sprites and sounds. You can give Mario new moves, make new maps and more. A lot of it isn't as simple as Brawl's but it's isn't as hard as manually modifying the main coding of the rom, there's coding but it's slightly easier.
    I hope I sorta inspired you to not give up, or atleast to not worry about your hacks being meanless. They might become outdated, but if they do, they can still be the base of the inspiration of a better version that a future hacker makes.
    If it helps any, I still look forward to your hacks, especially K Rool over Donkey Kong because I like the idea of using moves from the Country series. Awesome Face

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #550 on: November 10, 2013, 05:27:46 PM »

Thank you so much for this, SMF1. :3 You really cheered me up.

Anyway, have some epic crocodiles. <3

I added and fixed a few things on this model. Smiley

First of all, the blunderbuss was missing a texture. I fixed that.

Then there's the cannonball, which is basically a modified/retextured Pitfall model that I put in his effect file.

The spiked version inspired by DKC2. This is, as you might have guessed, a Unira model.

There's his name, too. Thanks ASF1nk!

Wait 2: Flexes his left biceps.

Next up, the first frame of one of his walking animations.

WalkBrake:

Running:

JumpSquat:

And now for 2 screens of his Down B, False Defeat. He assumes a hurt pose, and then falls flat on his stomach. (actually enters the DownD action, which means he'll be able to get up or attack from there) The move itself hurts opponents between the hurt pose and the instant he hits the floor.

And no, I can't do anything about his mouth or cape, they aren't rigged. D:

I can't wait to see what you think. Grin

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #551 on: November 10, 2013, 05:29:24 PM »

alot of Rig problems on the model like on the first pic with the legs

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #552 on: November 10, 2013, 05:34:55 PM »

alot of Rig problems on the model like on the first pic with the legs

It was rigged by someone who had a lot of trouble with it, it was originally over D3. I use it because it's the only K. Rool with a rigged crown. D:

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #553 on: November 10, 2013, 10:48:50 PM »

I would suggest you to use the DK imported one (I think there is one), ad an extra bone to its head, export .dae, import into 3ds max, detatch the crown, rig it over the extra bone, export it again and done; but Im just talking not suggesting

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #554 on: November 11, 2013, 09:23:50 AM »

It was rigged by someone who had a lot of trouble with it, it was originally over D3. I use it because it's the only K. Rool with a rigged crown. D:
    no matter who rigged it
    you or someone else should fix it since this rig is really bad

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Pages:  1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: