Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 595842 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #555 on: November 11, 2013, 10:00:44 AM »

As much as I would love to do what Kyou suggested, I cannot rig to save my hindquarters. D: I would gladly request a new K. Rool over D3, or even better, a one slot over DK, but every single importer I know does not take requests, or my request gets ignored. For instance, I got extremely lucky with King Cold. If it weren't for DemonBoy (and possibly Ani for the version he almost made), his model (and consequently PSA) would never have been made. D:

EDIT: So... I want some volunteers, please. Who would be willing to rig/import me a new K. Rool with rigged crown, cape and mouth? Preferably over D3.
    « Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:07:44 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #556 on: November 11, 2013, 10:58:16 AM »

ah, dont worry about that, just gimme a .max with the model and ill do it next saturday, I mean if you want, because you know I am not in my town during the week, and I dont want to make you wait very long

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #557 on: November 19, 2013, 01:58:51 PM »

Hi everyone! Grin

Okay, first of all, King Cold's animation process is going smoothly, still. I'll have new pics up by the end of the week, and hopefully, just hopefully, a second beta late next month. This one will be way better than the first one, I can assure you.

No progress on my other PSAs, however. But when school is out on Dec. 6, I'll get back to work on Miku and WFT.

Speaking of my other PSA's, Kyouma was unable to rig the K. Rool model. This means I'm going to need someone else to improve Randomizer's DDD rig. Any volunteers? Please, I'd love it if K. Rool could have a great, near-perfect rig. Any of the excellent importers still out there willing to take this request? I AM a little put off by the immobile mouth and stray vertices. D: Thanks in advance.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #558 on: November 19, 2013, 03:29:17 PM »

I'd do it if I had more experience. However, I have rigs I still haven't finished yet, along with SAT studying I'll provably have to do >_<

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #559 on: November 24, 2013, 04:53:02 PM »

I'd do it if I had more experience. However, I have rigs I still haven't finished yet, along with SAT studying I'll provably have to do >_<

Lol, I completely understand. School is a major pain in the ass. XP

But as promised:

The King himself, smacking Mega Man, just for the lulz.

Okay, on to the real updates.

Dragoon:

SpecialSAir: First attack. A slightly modified SpecialSGround animation made for the air.

Hitting Sonic with the attack:

Cracker Launcher pose. Needs work.

Swimming stuff:

DamageFlyTop:

Tripping stuff:

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #560 on: November 24, 2013, 06:31:09 PM »

Hmm, I could make the rig better with a custom boneset, because then I wouldn't have to possibly deform him a bit to improve the rotations in animations, did you get a lot of animations done for him or only a few that you wouldn't mind redoing with a new boneset?

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #561 on: December 05, 2013, 10:39:11 AM »

Hi guys! ^_^

How's it hangin'? School's out for the semester, and you know what that means? Grin No class till January 20th. Grin And I intend to spend this Xmas holiday hacking my ass off.

So King Cold and Miku will finally get a bit more attention. But for now, until I can get someone to rig a better model over D3, I'm putting K. Rool on hold, and starting another DK PSA of mine that I'll dig out of the dark. And that PSA is...

Inspired by my desire to re-do Tabuu sometime in the future, I decided to tackle another boss character. So yeah, he'll join alongside Miku and King Cold in the development process. However, he won't be as high-priority. I'm sorta working on him on the side. Right now I'm focusing on shine textures and cosmetics.

SMF1, any news on K. Rool?

Anywhoo, that's all the news for now. I'll see ya in a bit. ^_^

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #562 on: December 05, 2013, 03:38:07 PM »

Awesome! Cheesy I always like Galleom as a boss

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #563 on: December 09, 2013, 05:45:47 PM »

Okay, so progress is a little slow.

I'm helping with Christmas decorating, and to top it off, I lost my external HD. Thank goodness all my Brawl hacking stuff wasn't on it. lol. But all my MP3s and movies are gone. The ones I used to put on while hacking.

But on the positive side, Kyouma sent me his new Nazrin model. I made a few edits to some parts and textures, mainly the face because the pixelated mouth was bugging me a little. So now I have Nazrin with rigged fingers and feet! Much easier to work with. So what does this mean for my other projects? Well, I'm putting Galleom on hold and making Naz a priority. My trio of projects this holiday is intended to be Nazrin, King Cold and Miku, not necessarily in that order. I'm even maybe getting a model with dual dowsing rods, which could allow me to make a dual-weapon wielding PSA! With some melee attacks too, of course!
    « Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 05:46:54 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #564 on: December 09, 2013, 08:12:51 PM »

Yay!!!! Nazrin!!!!!! I'm looking forward to Nazrin the most, Cold 2nd, Miku 3rd, I don't know the other two too well so I can judge them but I'll try them when um if finished.
    « Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 08:14:16 PM by Calypso » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #565 on: December 11, 2013, 12:18:41 PM »

YES Nazrin! cant wait for the previes with the new model!

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #566 on: December 11, 2013, 12:31:03 PM »

YES Nazrin! cant wait for the previes with the new model!

Nazrin you beautiful, delicious youkai. <33 And NO. I'm not a pedo. Naz was confirmed to be >1000 years old. lol

LULZ I was just gonna use that picture to make her FTilt! XD You can read my mind, you handsome bastard! ^_^

Anyway, I don't have previews to show at the moment, but Naz is getting the full treatment like all my PSAs. This means custom animations galore! I'll get back to work asap, as soon as those damned decorations are done getting put up. Tongue I hate Christmas decorating. Tongue

But enough about life stuff, I made, like, one anim for Cold and started Nazrin's walk slow. Inspiration isn't hitting me at the moment. I need some Cherry Coke. lol Don't got any yet. D: Anyway, I think I'll instead show the changes I made to the model and textures. And no, Kyou, I didn't erase the shine and the rim. I just disabled them temporarily.

I enlarged the face and hair textures, and made her hands slightly larger, since I noticed they were sizemodded.
    « Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 12:33:21 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

LJSTAR
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Pin Collector RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #567 on: December 11, 2013, 12:59:36 PM »

Did someone said ... 2hu PSA ?  Im srs here
    Hell yeah, Naz' ftw !

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #568 on: December 11, 2013, 01:04:04 PM »

Did someone said ... 2hu PSA ?  Im srs here
    Hell yeah, Naz' ftw !

Yes, someone sure did. Im srs here

Naz got me into 2hu lol. I just wish I could actually play the games, even though they sound hard as hell. XD

About half-way through the WalkSlow animation. This is my first Link PSA, like, ever. I hope it'll turn out all right. XD

LJSTAR
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Pin Collector RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #569 on: December 11, 2013, 01:08:22 PM »

Oh, by the way, if you need some inspiration for the animation or attack, there is a Nazrin character for Mugen, I think it can help for few animation
    I can rip them and do a .rar, if you want
    « Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 01:13:16 PM by LJSTAR » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: