Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592862 times)
Calypso
Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #615 on: December 15, 2013, 12:22:28 AM »

PSA? Marth? Katana? Girl?  Touhou character... maybe... is it ok to ask who it is?

Loving those Nazrin pics, also yay rigged mousey loving Kyouma's idea and your wait 2 "squeak".
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 07:03:43 PM by Calypso » Logged

KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #616 on: December 15, 2013, 08:31:47 AM »

Wow. Your Wii is slow. It took ~1 minute and 15 seconds to load the game and ~28 seconds to load the match. .-.

As for Nazrin...I'm not very impressed at the moment, but that's likely due to her being a WIP and my quality expectations. What's with her run? .-.

Also, I'd like to suggest getting Dolphin Emulator, Bandicam, and a Brawl ISO. Potato recorded videos look really unprofessional.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #617 on: December 16, 2013, 12:56:36 PM »

Wow. Your Wii is slow. It took ~1 minute and 15 seconds to load the game and ~28 seconds to load the match. .-.

As for Nazrin...I'm not very impressed at the moment, but that's likely due to her being a WIP and my quality expectations. What's with her run? .-.

Also, I'd like to suggest getting Dolphin Emulator, Bandicam, and a Brawl ISO. Potato recorded videos look really unprofessional.

Yeah... the USB method is much slower than the SD loader. D:

Nazrin is a very early WIP. She's nowhere near ready for a beta release. No attacks are done yet. I was mainly showcasing the voice clips. I'm animating the basic/movement animations first.

I tried Dolphin, but it doesn't work, sadly. I get an error when I try to replace files in the ISO.

---

I'm currently working on her jumping and crouching stuff, and finalizing walking and running. Next I'll make Ladder animations, one of her taunts or victory poses, and try to get item stuff over and done with. I like animating item stuff least of all, so I want to get them done sooner on Nazrin and possibly King Cold.

Speaking of King Cold, I'm praying I'll get more motivation for him soon. I'm expecting more feedback for him from a seasoned fellow PSA maker, so V2 will have more than just more moves and features.

I'm going to try to get preview pics later this week. Since I have to fight with my SD card reader and Dolphin won't  work for me. D:

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #618 on: December 16, 2013, 02:22:36 PM »

My only feedback for King Cold is to try out Animating with Maya.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #619 on: December 16, 2013, 02:47:19 PM »

My only feedback for King Cold is to try out Animating with Maya.

Mmhmm. I took a Maya class this past semester, and I STILL can't understand it. D:

I'd love to know which animations you disagreed with, and I'll be happy to do my best to change them. ^_^

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #620 on: December 16, 2013, 03:10:22 PM »

I'd love to know which animations you disagreed with, and I'll be happy to do my best to change them. ^_^
    I'm not sure.

I'd have to wait for you to release it, so I could look into it more deeply.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #621 on: December 16, 2013, 03:34:50 PM »

Someone brought a point to me on join.me that kinda ruffled a few feathers.

I'm not angry. I swear. Smiley But someone told me I should not care so much about making followers of my hacks happy. Well, I disagree. If people aren't happy with what I produce, they likely won't come back to download another version, regardless of improvements or not. First impressions are everything and you never get a second chance at a first impression.

I work hard to try to produce good/decent PSAs. I'm not Sakurai or a member of his team. I failed at making a memorable PSA with Tabuu (who had TONS of issues [a) being underpowered, b) having glitchy and odd moves, etc.] and was a pretty forgettable experience that I feel I could have handled better, which is the #1 reason I want to re-do him later. I'm pretty sure I can make him awesome with what I learned), and I'm simply trying to outdo myself and improve. I'm constantly striving to better myself. Smiley This is the reason I'm taking much longer with my other projects to try and make them as high-quality as I can make them. Remember, I still use BB v0.63d to animate. I tried to migrate to the new editor in recent BBs but I can't adapt. It just feels too awkward to me. Sure, the program renders it a lot more nicely and the editor isn't as slow and laggy, granted, but yeah.

My intention is not to complain or anything of the sort. I just want to make stuff that people will like, even though the content isn't popular like Shadow.

On that note, I finished Nazrin's JumpSquat and will be moving on to jumping animations soon.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #622 on: December 16, 2013, 04:29:00 PM »

Listen to me, I am Kyouma, importer of Touhou characters, a serie known but just a few in all the forum; I believe even if the crowd of your hacks is limited, its for those few the reason why one keep s improving.
    its because Ive made touhoufans happy by importing their fave characters why I keep importing those "generic loli nobody knows". Also, brawl hacking should be something the hacker can have fun with! I dont personally see it as a work; more like a distraction or something to entertain myself

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #623 on: December 16, 2013, 07:30:57 PM »

Well, this is a curious coincidence.

I was looking through Giga Bowser's Project M files while snooping around the file tree, and noticed something pretty cool: some of the animations come from my really old True Killable Giga Bowser over Yoshi PSA, even using the exact same Lose animation, for instance. Now you can play the real thing in PM, no need for my PSA. Glad I cancelled making it. lol

As for my CURRENT PSAs, it's Nazrin time again. I'm done her walking animations. And I'm sorely tempted to make a move (don't read that wrong XD). That move being her FTilt.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #624 on: December 16, 2013, 07:34:59 PM »

seriously, jump and walk animations are a headache

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #625 on: December 16, 2013, 07:37:21 PM »

And I'm sorely tempted to make a move

oh baby
    (don't read that wrong XD)

aww D:

anyways, have fun mate. Send me a PM if you need some help

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #626 on: December 16, 2013, 07:40:30 PM »

seriously, jump and walk animations are a headache

I hate doing Walk animations. D: Matching them up to the original frame count is annoying. I just don't do it anymore. I make my own frame counts now, to make them loop properly. They're a little faster that way, but they still work. I just gotta edit the PSA. D:

oh baby
    aww D:

anyways, have fun mate. Send me a PM if you need some help

Lawl. Even though I have a fictional crush on Nazrin, that Oh Baby thing made me laugh.

And you got it. I'll be sure to!

Large Leader

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #627 on: December 16, 2013, 07:58:12 PM »

I hate doing Walk animations. D: Matching them up to the original frame count is annoying. I just don't do it anymore. I make my own frame counts now, to make them loop properly. They're a little faster that way, but they still work. I just gotta edit the PSA. D:

What about idle animations?

How does I make person breathe?

I made a pretty good one for Roy and Raven, but I'd like to know a formula instead of "Hey, this looks nice"

In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    O snap

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #628 on: December 17, 2013, 05:27:03 PM »

Oh, I just use the "Oh, it looks nice" method too. :/ The trouble I have is timing the keyframes.

Okay, so I re-did the cosmetics. Let me know what you think of this pose, it's frame 45 of Link's original Assist Trophy use animation, and it looks good as a Nazrin battle pose. Cheesy I even edited a bone in chr0003.brres, which is where the Classic Mode stuff is stored. I made it to stretch the image so I wouldn't have to cut the pose, and removed the separate graphic for Link's sword. Tested it in game and BB, works perfectly.

Anyway, here's the pose:

I'm also currently re-doing the walkfast till I get it right. It was crazy fast and choppy in-game.

Next up will be jumping.

And yeah... progress will be much faster now. I broke up with that girl I loved, so no more long chats and more hacking. It... just couldn't work between us. D:

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #629 on: December 17, 2013, 05:45:35 PM »

Well that's rough, mate.

Take it from me, productivity increases exponentially when things like that happen.

O snap

Pages:  1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: