Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592681 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #630 on: December 20, 2013, 08:27:13 AM »

Thanks for the support, Calypso and Drogoth. I appreciate your nice words, both of you. Smiley

But everything is okay now. We got back together, and explained things to each other. No more depression, but also slightly slower progress.

Now it's back to work on Nazrin, and maybe King Cold if I feel like it.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #631 on: December 22, 2013, 08:45:59 AM »

Geez. I'm not even touching that one. Too many bad memories. Best of luck to ya :/ With the hacks too.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #632 on: December 22, 2013, 09:00:31 AM »

indeed, prodctivity is related to relationships
    (guess why arent I being very active)
    yo tabuu, ill make a sig with us as the UFO cast, I call murasa d_d!

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #633 on: December 24, 2013, 08:45:59 PM »

Okay, so I got to thinking.

Losing MarioDK is saddening. As some of you have noticed, he lost his PC and all his hacks. He can't get a new one and is leaving forever. This sucks.

But I got to thinking about my Brawl hacking future. And its going to be long and smooth. I'm not quitting. Not anytime soon. I want to be there alongside a new generation of PSA hackers. Grin Brawl hacking is one of my favourite hobbies, even more than opera singing. When I'm on the computer hacking with a can of Cherry Coke by my side, this is the life. Grin I love animating and PSAing characters I like and love and playing as them in a game like Smash Bros. It's fun, and I ain't leaving you guys, ever. I've learned and progressed too much to quit willingly.

You guys in the modding community are stuck with ol' Tabuu. XD Since my motivation to work on King Cold is at zero at the moment, I'm going to keep going on Nazrin, re-start K. Rool and Chiyako Amami from square one, and possibly begin my Tabuu re-vamp, if I can find someone to teach me once and for all how to fix ALL model swap glitches wth the Tabuu utility. I'm tired of bugging Snoopy all the time asking for help for that. And I can fix TransN and the shielding glitch, but what I don't know is how to fix the being grabbed glitch (HipN, I believe) and item glitches. I'll need a list with all possible model swapping glitches and a guide on how to fix them. D:

Anyway, preview time. I giffed Nazrin's Entry, and will make some edits later, namely her legs and feet. Again, don't mind the speed, it's slower in-game. In the PSA, I added a landing SFX and GFX on the landing, and a Grab SFX when the mouse lands in the basket. She giggles a little later while looking at the mouse.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #634 on: December 24, 2013, 09:02:16 PM »

Woa, I really like how it's going so far, the animation actually makes her look like shes actually showing emotions; now I think I should remake most of my Reimu animations because she looks really soul less.

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #635 on: December 24, 2013, 09:24:43 PM »

Awwww that entrys sooo cute hee hee I love it. Smiley

I liked the previews of Reimu very much too Kyouma, I can't tell from the pics if she needs any improvements or not, but I'm so very excited for her. Smiley

Reimu and Nazrin I'm gonna love having them in brawl so much!!!!!!! But it'll be awhile of course but I'm still so happy.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #636 on: December 26, 2013, 10:03:42 AM »

Hello? LOL

Just kidding. XD

I hope you guys had a great Christmas and got some cool stuff. :3 I got Link Between Worlds and a badass-looking Batman game on 3DS, Arkham Origins Blackgate. Plus some munchies and a new 1 TB external HD. The thing is twice the capacity of my laptop's HD. I'm set for a while!

Anyway, I'll try my very best to get some more previews up before the month is over. I noticed that it's the only way this thread ever gets some replies. Tongue I don't mean to complain, but I'm noticing a pattern in which every thread gets updated except mine. lol. Especially Novarek's Blaze thread. Oh shi~ Including my plea for a concise Tabuu tutorial that no one volunteered to help me with. D:

I'm having a problem with my new K. Rool soundbank. It won't replace. I spent 2 days on that Sawnd file, since DK's voice clips are a pain in the ass to recognize and replace, only to find out that the f*cker won't work. D: Other than that, I'm doing fine.

I'm going back to work on Nazrin and King Cold. I got inspired by an idea Pervy had of downloading a video and viewing it frame by frame on Movie Maker, and thus King Cold will be back in progress very soon. I decided "[censored] it" and continue his moveset anyway, because just thinking of doing the misc stuff is what's making me want to take a break. I'll still progress slowly, though, as I'm juggling a special friend and many PSAs, but I'm not stopping. <3

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #637 on: December 26, 2013, 10:19:20 AM »

Oh, I'm glad for you, It looks like you really had a nice christmas, which is awesome!
    Sawnd files are indeed some times hard, I remember I had many problems with that Cirno sawnd I made like a year ago lol.
    And yes, the only way a thread is alive is with updates, sadly, my thread is dead now because I left it with no updates for too long, and when I tried to come back, it was too late D':

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #638 on: December 26, 2013, 05:25:10 PM »

Phew! I'm almost finished animating King Cold's BAir. I feel accomplished! I actually did something productive today. Tongue

I'll see if I can make a slower GIF, since it's 46 frames long. The intention is for it to be quick, unlike the sluggish character he replaces. Tongue

Here's 2, one from the left and one from the right. As I said in the readme for the beta Cold, he throws two kicks while turning around 360.

I just gotta finish the tail and it's good to go! Just gotta PSA it. I'm going to start the LandingAirB shortly as well.

Cyanide65
    Intermediate Kitten

It's just life. Just hack it.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #639 on: December 26, 2013, 06:49:17 PM »

I think the second kick should hit at an angle. Like a roundhouse kick.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #640 on: December 29, 2013, 04:14:19 PM »

King K. Rool joins the Brawl once again, this time as an exclusive model and PSA!

Rigged and edited by Snoopy based on his and Angelglory's Bowser import. Uses GBC's HD textures from his Wario import. Having slight issues with his shine textures (they won't follow the camera, but otherwise work fine), but has perfect metals (duh) in-game. I'm also considering giving his scales a spec map effect.

Comes with rigged mouth, crown and cape. I tested it thoroughly, and the model itself is pretty much perfect. ^_^

This is what it looks like:

I already made his idle again. Will have 100% custom animations (yes, again). I'll work on redoing his sound pack.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #641 on: December 29, 2013, 10:03:57 PM »

Woa, I have to admire Snoopy's work if the rig is as good as you say; Cant wait to see what will you do with that model ewe

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #642 on: December 30, 2013, 12:42:03 PM »

Woa, I have to admire Snoopy's work if the rig is as good as you say; Cant wait to see what will you do with that model ewe

Oh, yes, it's amazing. Extremely little clipping, no stray vertices and so few deformations they're hardly even noticeable. Everything is rigged the way I imagined it would. ^_^

I'm going to show you a couple of animations and poses I made.

Here:

K. Rool flexing.

A still frame from his GuardOn animation

Wait 1. Rigged fingers, cape and mouth in action. While the cape doesn't show much, it moves too:

Wait 2: Flexes his left biceps 3 times. (I wish they weren't so fast. lol)

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #643 on: December 30, 2013, 12:48:25 PM »

The last Animation is a bit shaky.

Also, those toes should be rigged. I see what you did there ...

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #644 on: December 30, 2013, 12:50:47 PM »

The last Animation is a bit shaky.

Also, those toes should be rigged. I see what you did there ...
    Im sure they are, just that tabuu didnt use them for the animation(?)

Pages:  1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: