Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592656 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #705 on: January 04, 2014, 04:31:17 PM »

But I do strive to make my hacks as high quality as I can, so that's why I obsess over little details. XD
    Same here, I just wish people took the time to try out my hacks. Course being ADHD helps bug me over the tiny details. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hosernaut
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #706 on: January 04, 2014, 11:39:08 PM »

I'm curious, if K. Rool is a big hit (like I'm sure he'll be), would you consider doing other DK reps? They have pretty much no representation in means of PSA'd characters, and I'm sure people would love to see a Dixie Kong hack (among others) as well as K. Rool.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
    In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #707 on: January 05, 2014, 12:27:46 AM »

cant believe I forgot to follow this thread

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #708 on: January 05, 2014, 05:29:28 PM »

Same here, I just wish people took the time to try out my hacks. Course being ADHD helps bug me over the tiny details. Tongue

Yeah, I must have that too, since I do the exact same thing. XD I obsess literally over everything about my hacks.

I'm curious, if K. Rool is a big hit (like I'm sure he'll be), would you consider doing other DK reps? They have pretty much no representation in means of PSA'd characters, and I'm sure people would love to see a Dixie Kong hack (among others) as well as K. Rool.

I'm not sure, I'm not interested enough in the other DK characters, to be honest. D: K. Rool is simply not only my fav DK character, but my fav Ninty character of all time.

cant believe I forgot to follow this thread

LOL! Thanks!

Here's a little more K. Rool.

I made his Falling animations, about to start JumpB and JumpAerialF. It's a little hard to tell from these snaps, but it's all 3 of them: Fall, FallF and FallB.

I updated his Side Special a lot today, I finished the ground animation and I'm finalizing the PSA for it. I also intend to reduce the range of his crown as well. Right now it flies halfway through Final Destination, maybe even further.

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #709 on: January 05, 2014, 05:51:20 PM »

Hi Tabuu your K Rool animations look amazing, I've never played the DK games but I can tell his moves fit him perfectly, your doing a very good job Tabuu.

Oh my hee hee hee the face he makes after hes thrown his Crown, I love it, it's so funny thanks for that Tabuu. Laugh
    « Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 06:06:51 PM by Calypso » Logged

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #710 on: January 05, 2014, 06:13:39 PM »

LOL! Thanks!

I made his Falling animations, about to start JumpB and JumpAerialF. It's a little hard to tell from these snaps, but it's all 3 of them: Fall, FallF and FallB.

I updated his Side Special a lot today, I finished the ground animation and I'm finalizing the PSA for it. I also intend to reduce the range of his crown as well. Right now it flies halfway through Final Destination, maybe even further.

damn, someone needs to make a port. I need a battle of DK vs K.Rool to be realized... or I could just port DK over Diddy with a rel. just hope there's 4 extra colors to go with the 6 that come in the pack. cbliss is a really good friend right now

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #711 on: January 06, 2014, 12:18:37 PM »

Well if BrawlEx can work with DK, then there we go, DK vs K Rool.
    Now was the crown flying through half of FD an accident in values, or was it originally planned but decided to reduce it to make him not so OP, I can't remember if the crown flew across the ship in DKC or not. He looks really great and if you want testers before release, I'd be happy to test for you. Cheesy

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Turb0k
    Supreme Kitten

Something Stupid

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #712 on: January 06, 2014, 12:40:39 PM »

I made his Falling animations, about to start JumpB and JumpAerialF. It's a little hard to tell from these snaps, but it's all 3 of them: Fall, FallF and FallB. I updated his Side Special a lot today, I finished the ground animation and I'm finalizing the PSA for it. I also intend to reduce the range of his crown as well. Right now it flies halfway through Final Destination, maybe even further.
    Looks good.

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #713 on: January 06, 2014, 01:03:53 PM »

K.rool looks great,but i have a question,wasnt wii fit trainer over mario one of your WIP's,if so whats the progress on it?

did ya miss me?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #714 on: January 06, 2014, 01:49:58 PM »

damn, someone needs to make a port. I need a battle of DK vs K.Rool to be realized... or I could just port DK over Diddy with a rel. just hope there's 4 extra colors to go with the 6 that come in the pack. cbliss is a really good friend right now

I definitely agree on the port thing. There aren't many DK PSAs out there, which is one of the few reasons I decided to make K. Rool on him. And Ganondorf is another fighter I want a rel for, so I can clone Tabuu and King Cold. lol.

Well if BrawlEx can work with DK, then there we go, DK vs K Rool.
    Now was the crown flying through half of FD an accident in values, or was it originally planned but decided to reduce it to make him not so OP, I can't remember if the crown flew across the ship in DKC or not. He looks really great and if you want testers before release, I'd be happy to test for you. Cheesy

No, his crown wasn't intended to fly that far. I reduced the range indeed for balance reasons and all. And yes, in the original battle, it flies all the way across his ship.

I'll take you up on that offer. K. Rool is covered. He'll get a video from SB and you'll be his tester. Grin

Looks good.

Thank you very much. Glad he does. Smiley

K.rool looks great,but i have a question,wasnt wii fit trainer over mario one of your WIP's,if so whats the progress on it?

Wii Fit Trainer is not getting worked on atm. I even tried to clone her but she crashes before the match starts. I might even have to restart her and even have a new model made for her.

Anyway, I've got a snap of his JumpB here for ya!

More coming up later either today or this week for sure. Grin

I know this PSA won't interest you as much because she isn't as known or badass as K. Rool is, but I have snapshots for another moveset of mine, Chiyako Amami. You might remember her from way back, when she was a simple vertex over Marth. She's getting a PSA. I took her on because she's beautiful as hell and I got inspired. Used with permission from Data Drain. Some are random snapshots I took to get better acquainted with a Marth model. Feel free to skip if you aren't interested. I'm just posting this here.

Here's one of Chiyako and Nazrin, both cloned using BrawlEx:

Size comparison with Marth himself:

She will be smaller than Miku as well:

Idle animation:

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #715 on: January 06, 2014, 02:00:35 PM »

Don't know who she is, but I'm liking the eye movement. lol
    Also yay I get to be a tester. Cheesy

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #716 on: January 06, 2014, 03:10:53 PM »

Wow o.o I like her. It might just be me, but I think her shoulders are a little too broad

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #717 on: January 06, 2014, 03:42:54 PM »

She looks beautiful! Got inspired by a vertex though... Tabuu really is someone xD

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #718 on: January 06, 2014, 03:56:02 PM »

Wow! I'm shocked.

I didn't expect you guys would respond so well to Chiyako. XD Just for that I'll promote her to current WIP alongside K. Rool.

Working on K. Rool's WalkMiddle ATM. Will start WalkFast and the Aerial Jumps soon. Also tweaking flags and KB on K. Rool's Down and Side Specials.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #719 on: January 06, 2014, 04:39:38 PM »

Wow! I'm shocked.

I didn't expect you guys would respond so well to Chiyako. XD
    I'm a bit surprised too actually.

Heh. I'm glad some people are liking this.

Wow o.o I like her. It might just be me, but I think her shoulders are a little too broad
    Well, she is a mix of Marth vertex edits. So this would explain the shoulders.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Pages:  1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: