Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592886 times)
Calypso
Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #720 on: January 06, 2014, 05:07:54 PM »

Chiyako does look beautiful, I think she's may end up being a challenge for you Tabuu, your going to have to be very creative to create and entire moveset from your imagination alone... but I know you can do it and her PSA can and will be anything that you want it to be.

Anyway she looks like she could be very fun. But just be carful not to get swarmed/ overwhelmed, what I mean by that is you don't want to get started on so many PSA's and never finish any of them. Just wanted to warn you about that because its happened to people before. Please don't get mad at me for saying that.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #721 on: January 06, 2014, 05:42:58 PM »

I'm a bit surprised too actually.

Heh. I'm glad some people are liking this.

LOL, me too. Cheesy And I'm extremely happy with how this thread's activity shot way up ever since I revealed K. Rool. XD

Starting JumpAerialF and WalkFast on him, btw.

I have more snapshots!

Here's an idea how far K. Rool's Side Special goes.

The Down Special is interesting. It spikes, sending grounded foes upward, and can be used as an edgeguarding move.

Swimming:

WalkMiddle:

And I believe I neglected to show the recolors I made:

Chiyako does look beautiful, I think she's may end up being a challenge for you Tabuu, your going to have to be very creative to create and entire moveset from your imagination alone... but I know you can do it and her PSA can and will be anything that you want it to be.

Anyway she looks like she could be very fun. But just be carful not to get swarmed/ overwhelmed, what I mean by that is you don't want to get started on so many PSA's and never finish any of them. Just wanted to warn you about that because its happened to people before. Please don't get mad at me for saying that.

Don't worry about me, PSA making is my favorite past-time. Wink It keeps me focused. But I don't work on more than 4 at a time. Those 4 are Cold, Naz, K. Rool and Chiyako. And the only time I change is when I need something new to do. XD

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #722 on: January 06, 2014, 05:46:58 PM »

I would recommend editing the retextures a little so the edge of his belly isn't still green, but otherwise they look great.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #723 on: January 06, 2014, 05:58:51 PM »

I may borrow that Chiyako PSA ewe
    (seriously, we need another Marth-styled PSA which isnt an overpowered elemental thing or roy)

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #724 on: January 06, 2014, 06:01:17 PM »

I may borrow that Chiyako PSA ewe
    (seriously, we need another Marth-styled PSA which isnt an overpowered elemental thing or roy)

Heh, you want my waifu's PSA? XD

I personally liked Roy in Melee, but I feel he gets a little too much attention when it comes to Brawl hacks. D:

I would recommend editing the retextures a little so the edge of his belly isn't still green, but otherwise they look great.

I'll try it, but no promises. I made the recolors using filters, which affected the whole texture and not just parts.

And I'm not steady at all when it comes to precise mouse movements. D:

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #725 on: January 06, 2014, 06:03:12 PM »

I can help with that, all it requires is copying the original texture and pasting it ontop of the new one while erasing the green parts so it's the new color.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #726 on: January 06, 2014, 06:04:12 PM »

I can help with that, all it requires is copying the original texture and pasting it ontop of the new one while erasing the green parts so it's the new color.

Oh, do you mind?

I'll send ya the TetxtureData brres files via PM if that's ok.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #727 on: January 06, 2014, 06:35:22 PM »

isnt that fixed by making the texture transparent and using a proper material?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #728 on: January 06, 2014, 06:52:38 PM »

Hmm can I change the white-ish texture? Or can you atleast use the same method to change it on the chest and mouth textures? I can take care of getting the tongue and belly to look normal, but it's getting his scales to look like your white-ish texture that is the problem.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #729 on: January 06, 2014, 06:58:02 PM »

Hmm can I change the white-ish texture? Or can you atleast use the same method to change it on the chest and mouth textures? I can take care of getting the tongue and belly to look normal, but it's getting his scales to look like your white-ish texture that is the problem.

I know that.

Even the filters had trouble on those textures. D:

Certainly.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #730 on: January 06, 2014, 07:03:20 PM »

So certainly to changing the white-ish texture or you make the mouth and chest texture white for me?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #731 on: January 06, 2014, 07:06:00 PM »

The first one.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #732 on: January 06, 2014, 07:07:08 PM »

Okay, edits are almost done.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #733 on: January 06, 2014, 08:32:00 PM »

Thanks a million again for the recolor edits, SMF1! They look great!

And I've started animating and programming K. Rool's Neutral Special. Here's what I have in mind:

In the air, he simply shoots a Cannonball forward, which explodes when it's at the end of its path (in other words, it'll be attached to ThrowN, and once ThrowN stops moving, it breaks and explodes.

On the ground, he can charge the attack. He can shoot a normal Cannonball if you release B early during the looping animation, and you can shoot a Spiked Cannonball a la DKC 2 if you charge it. But be careful! Like Diddy's Peanut Popgun, it can overheat, backfire and explode in K. Rool's face, giving him 5% damage, if you charge it too long!

I got the basic loop down in the Specials tab, and will code the subactions when I'm done animating them.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #734 on: January 06, 2014, 08:37:31 PM »

Thanks, glad you like them. That sounds like a perfect idea for the Neutral B and I'm assuming that the Side B is the Crown. What about the Up B?

Pages:  1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: