Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 593123 times)
Akeno/Archer
Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #960 on: January 18, 2014, 11:14:33 AM »

Ah yea... Sorry...
    Anyway, will you clone him, or let him the way he is over DK? Though it's not too hard to clone, it's still impossible now for DK.
    And... Idk if I already asked this, but what did you plan for Chiyako? Maybe I can help you a bit since she's an OC

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #961 on: January 18, 2014, 12:28:04 PM »

Ah yea... Sorry...
    Anyway, will you clone him, or let him the way he is over DK? Though it's not too hard to clone, it's still impossible now for DK.
    And... Idk if I already asked this, but what did you plan for Chiyako? Maybe I can help you a bit since she's an OC

Heheheh. XD

And I can't clone him yet. No DK BX rel. D:

Yeah, of course you can. Wink

Anywyay, if all goes well, I might even release him TODAY.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #962 on: January 18, 2014, 01:09:30 PM »

This day is going excellent, found a youtuber who makes the best Nintendo mashups with popular movies, and now K Rool might be released today? Happy Face

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #963 on: January 18, 2014, 01:15:17 PM »

make sure to post the vid here (even tough it's pretty much a given)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #964 on: January 18, 2014, 01:16:36 PM »

Of course, once send the files to SB and he makes it. Grin

And yeah. Smiley I'm pretty excited too. I'm just doing a few graphical touch ups, as well as a collage for the submission.

EDIT: K. Rool is up. Grab him. Grin
    « Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 02:03:16 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #965 on: January 18, 2014, 03:09:50 PM »

I crapped my pants when you said he was up.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #966 on: January 18, 2014, 03:11:03 PM »

I crapped my pants when you said he was up.

LOL.

Anxiously awaiting feedback! Grin

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #967 on: January 18, 2014, 04:29:41 PM »

Won't be able to give proper feedback till Tuesday because right now, I'm on my slow computer which Dolphin runs at between 2 to 10 fps, but I'll still give feedback where I see it.
    I do now realize why K Rool's fingers would clip through the gun barrel, I thought it was just you didn't animate them completely, but now I see that you did what the Mario games do with Bowser and his minions, just rig the three fingers to two bones. Clever way to save file size while still looking great in most animations.
    lol-ed when I saw that instead of FinalHandClap, the name is FinalHandCrap, but then I looked at the original and realized that Nintendo made that typo. XD The animations that you've made are excellent, and are very accurate to the source material.
    The effects are perfect, I like that the Cannonball is bigger when using the attack in mid-air, the on ground version of the cannonball needs some work, though you already mentioned this and I know that's it an alpha, but I like putting in my two cents on the things I see. Will need to find a way for the cannonball to fall  & land by itself after a certain part of the animation so 1. it'll fall to the ground when not on leveled platform, 2. it won't fall through the floor if on a ramp slanted upwards. Maybe look into Mario's fireballs or some other projectile that is effected by the stage collision if that is possible to copy.
    I didn't see an edited taunt or win pose, so maybe you forgot to include those in the alpha.
    A very nice alpha moveset, and I'm excited to see the Beta and finished version. Happy Face

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #968 on: January 18, 2014, 04:52:51 PM »

I find it funny when he uses some of DK's animations. however I LOVE the blunderbuss attack and crown throwing. cant wait til SB makes that video. installing sounds is next to impossible for me, even when I follow the directions

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #969 on: January 18, 2014, 04:55:50 PM »

I find it funny when he uses some of DK's animations. however I LOVE the blunderbuss attack and crown throwing. cant wait til SB makes that video. installing sounds is next to impossible for me, even when I follow the directions

Thank you so much, Gnorc! Grin Means a lot. Feedback like this makes me wanna get back to work. XD

Won't be able to give proper feedback till Tuesday because right now, I'm on my slow computer which Dolphin runs at between 2 to 10 fps, but I'll still give feedback where I see it.
    I do now realize why K Rool's fingers would clip through the gun barrel, I thought it was just you didn't animate them completely, but now I see that you did what the Mario games do with Bowser and his minions, just rig the three fingers to two bones. Clever way to save file size while still looking great in most animations.
    lol-ed when I saw that instead of FinalHandClap, the name is FinalHandCrap, but then I looked at the original and realized that Nintendo made that typo. XD The animations that you've made are excellent, and are very accurate to the source material.
    The effects are perfect, I like that the Cannonball is bigger when using the attack in mid-air, the on ground version of the cannonball needs some work, though you already mentioned this and I know that's it an alpha, but I like putting in my two cents on the things I see. Will need to find a way for the cannonball to fall  & land by itself after a certain part of the animation so 1. it'll fall to the ground when not on leveled platform, 2. it won't fall through the floor if on a ramp slanted upwards. Maybe look into Mario's fireballs or some other projectile that is effected by the stage collision if that is possible to copy.
    I didn't see an edited taunt or win pose, so maybe you forgot to include those in the alpha.
    A very nice alpha moveset, and I'm excited to see the Beta and finished version. Happy Face

It's all right.

Mario's fireball is an article. I'd have to make his cannonballs into articles as well, but we can't yet.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #970 on: January 18, 2014, 05:22:35 PM »

a preview release today, finally some good news around...

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #971 on: January 18, 2014, 05:29:52 PM »

I'm currently testing him!

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #972 on: January 18, 2014, 05:44:11 PM »

Thank you so much, Gnorc! Grin Means a lot. Feedback like this makes me wanna get back to work. XD

It's all right.

Mario's fireball is an article. I'd have to make his cannonballs into articles as well, but we can't yet.

I'm curious, why didn't you make him over someone else and port the animations over?

Yeah, it'd be complicated to PSA, but you'd be able to get articles on the guy/croc

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #973 on: January 18, 2014, 05:46:57 PM »

I'm curious, why didn't you make him over someone else and port the animations over?

Yeah, it'd be complicated to PSA, but you'd be able to get articles on the guy/croc

I'll leave it like that for now, and once we can add/edit articles, I'll update him. Right now I'm pretty proud, even though it's a fake projectile.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #974 on: January 18, 2014, 05:56:36 PM »

Yeah, even fake projectiles can be a doozy. Still don't know how I did it the first time, and now I can't get it to work.

And that's why I'm not going to touch the Link I released until I'm legally insane.

Anyways, congrats man!

In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Pages:  1 ... 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: