Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592758 times)
Akeno/Archer
Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1005 on: January 18, 2014, 07:52:10 PM »

Oh...kay. Music present in the code that can't be patched. Odd.
    I'll ask around the forums, but not now... I need to go and get some sleep...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1006 on: January 18, 2014, 07:55:05 PM »

Yeah, you do that. Can't have you tired, now can we? Grin

I'm going to crack my knuckles and get back to work. Smiley

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1007 on: January 18, 2014, 08:55:04 PM »

Yah the closest I've seen to changing music that is hardcoded, was these old hacks that were deleted a while back that hexed the songs that played during the Starman, Hammer and Ultra Hammer to be silent. They were deleted because the guy had gotten a copyright strike against one of his accounts, I think Mediafire, had deleted his hacks and links out of fear of getting sued for copyright...might've deleted his account on here too. Might still have one of the PMs he sent me because I was asking him questions, but I don't want to look through 1025 PMs. Why do I have that many? I don't delete them because every now and then one might include a link that I need later in the future so I go back and search through it, or maybe someone sent me instructions on how to do something that I didn't copy and paste into a text document because I'm too lazy/don't want to write down.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1008 on: January 18, 2014, 09:16:46 PM »

Um will one of these ideas work?

I think this just might work, K. Rool activate the FS but it ends immediately and K. Rool returns normal gameplay like nothing happened, but the next time you hit neutral B he then activates his FS canon rain, so it would work kinda like the FS but during normal gameplay. So you could activate you FS right after using the smash ball to get it, or hold on to it so you have a trick up you sleeve, but don't die or you will lose it. That way you could have a FS but get around the music or oh I know you not giving K. Rool a down B air right so the FS PSA data could maybe be stored there and gained access to after a smash ball is used up.  

So um another idea you make the K. Rool FS and make it the FS activated by the smash ball but leave the DK FS in the PSA too so maybe the music will stay attached to the DK FS but because the K. Rool FS is somewhere else in the PSA and set as the priority so maybe the music wont play then.

Maybe a cheat code like the no entry data code could deactivate the music or maybe a code that directly deactivates that music like a DK has no song code.

Is there a way to maybe trick the game so it thinks it just finished playing the song at the beginning of the FS or thinks the FS is over while its still going.

Post Merge: January 18, 2014, 11:23:23 PM
    Oh StupidMarioFan1 um do you remember what those hacks were because there's a chance I might have them and I could re-upload them and post a download link here.
    « Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 02:26:33 AM by Calypso » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1009 on: January 19, 2014, 06:54:39 AM »

so no DK vs K. rool...
    that's awkward...

Renova

Extreme Kitten

There's one thing a saiyan always keeps..HIS PRIDE

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1010 on: January 19, 2014, 08:14:23 AM »

K. Rool is very fun. I didn't expect him to be the size of Broly lol.

What's the deal with the crown toss move though? Is it supposed to be similar to links boomerang?

I think that move would be interesting if the crown had the cape effect.

Also, I'm glad he's over DK because DK has low hack representation. You can only pretty much choose to replace him with shadow or Sonic and they've been played to death.

Thanks for the alpha build!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1011 on: January 19, 2014, 11:07:14 AM »

What's the deal with the crown toss move though? Is it supposed to be similar to links boomerang? I think that move would be interesting if the crown had the cape effect.

Donkey Kong Country - Final Boss Battle (Skilly Battle!)

Donkey Kong Country 2 - King K Rool (Final Boss 1)

This might clear things up a bit. Wink

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1012 on: January 19, 2014, 11:15:15 AM »

Uggh. Sometimes I don't like having such high quality standards...

I overall wasn't impressed by this Alpha. The Animations need a lot of polish and the hitboxes are quite awkward.

No hard feelings. Undecided There is potential with this though. That I can see.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1013 on: January 19, 2014, 12:56:39 PM »

Uggh. Sometimes I don't like having such high quality standards...

I overall wasn't impressed by this Alpha. The Animations need a lot of polish and the hitboxes are quite awkward.

No hard feelings. Undecided There is potential with this though. That I can see.

Oh, don't you worry. I definitely intend to make it better. But how can I make it better? Wink I don't have much to go on by this feedback. D:

K. Rool is very fun. I didn't expect him to be the size of Broly lol.

What's the deal with the crown toss move though? Is it supposed to be similar to links boomerang?

I think that move would be interesting if the crown had the cape effect.

Also, I'm glad he's over DK because DK has low hack representation. You can only pretty much choose to replace him with shadow or Sonic and they've been played to death.

Thanks for the alpha build!

My pleasure. Grin

Renova

Extreme Kitten

There's one thing a saiyan always keeps..HIS PRIDE

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1014 on: January 19, 2014, 12:58:20 PM »

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 link=topic=37855.msg1215814#msg1215814
    This might clear things up a bit. Wink
    [/quote

Now I remember why I never beat that game when I was a kid. Long a** boss fight.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1015 on: January 19, 2014, 01:03:34 PM »

Oh, don't you worry. I definitely intend to make it better. But how can I make it better? Wink I don't have much to go on by this feedback. D:
    I know you said you couldn't, but do the best of your ability to get animating with Maya. For PSA, make backups, and experiment with BrawlBox. You'll be able to make precise hitboxes.

Even though an attack's hitboxes/animations are good, everything can be thrown off by odd animations/hitboxes.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1016 on: January 19, 2014, 01:05:08 PM »

I was going to begin work on the first BETA for K. Rool, but now I feel I want to step away from him for a while.

Not only is school starting again, but I feel like I failed my audience with my alpha. That, and my interest/motivation in my King Cold beta 2 is back, so I'll be switching to that.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1017 on: January 19, 2014, 01:10:48 PM »

I was going to begin work on the first BETA for K. Rool, but now I feel I want to step away from him for a while.

Not only is school starting again, but I feel like I failed my audience with my alpha. That, and my interest/motivation in my King Cold beta 2 is back, so I'll be switching to that.
    alphas a meant to be incomplete. theyre for public testing.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1018 on: January 19, 2014, 01:12:34 PM »

alphas a meant to be incomplete. theyre for public testing.

Still... KJP wasn't happy. And I take advice/feedback from seasoned PSA makers to heart, and probably a little too seriously. D:

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1019 on: January 19, 2014, 01:16:02 PM »

It's still an alpha, obviously if you're using an edited boneset, the default hitboxes will be messed up.

Pages:  1 ... 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: