Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 593063 times)
Akeno/Archer
Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1020 on: January 19, 2014, 01:17:43 PM »

Still... KJP wasn't happy. And I take advice/feedback from seasoned PSA makers to heart, and probably a little too seriously. D:
    Every PSAers knows that KJP expects greatness from us. And he is right, after all, we're here because we can make some great stuff to make Brawl an awesome game. And feedback/advice are here to show us what's good and what needs to be fixed.

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1021 on: January 19, 2014, 01:18:52 PM »

Still... KJP wasn't happy. And I take advice/feedback from seasoned PSA makers to heart, and probably a little too seriously. D:
    Don't let my thoughts get you down.

Like I said before, it's difficult to impress me, due to my high quality standards.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1022 on: January 19, 2014, 01:20:50 PM »

Don't let my thoughts get you down.

Like I said before, it's difficult to impress me, due to my high quality standards.

Still... I look up to you, Jiggz. You inspire me. It's basically like my singing, if my fave singer were to come here and say I wasn't good, it would hurt too.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1023 on: January 19, 2014, 01:27:00 PM »

Still... I look up to you, Jiggz. You inspire me. It's basically like my singing, if my fave singer were to come here and say I wasn't good, it would hurt too.
    So, I see.

Well taking criticism is key. No matter if it's positive or negative.

Something your Animations lack is fluid movement. They tend to look rather robotic at times.

My Animations used to be the same way. And if I can improve on my Animation work, then you most certainly can too.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1024 on: January 19, 2014, 01:28:19 PM »

So, I see.

Something your Animations lack is fluid movement. They tend to look rather robotic at times.

My Animations used to be the same way. And if I can improve on my Animation work, then you most certainly can too.

I think my problem is that I'm too damn sensitive.

That, and I'm using a WAY outdated Brawlbox. XP I'm going to try to upgrade to 0.71 with all its new animation stuff.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #1025 on: January 19, 2014, 01:34:17 PM »

So, I see.
    I think my problem is that I'm too damn sensitive.
    Well... KJP said the truth here... But you know... It's not really a problem being sensitive... As long as you know what is expected from the one who gives you feedback...

That, and I'm using a WAY outdated Brawlbox. XP I'm going to try to upgrade to 0.71 with all its new animation stuff.
    You just reminded me to use another version of Brawlbox there Tongue

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1026 on: January 19, 2014, 01:43:39 PM »

I still use 0.68d for importing models because I keep getting lighting errors when importing with 0.69 - 0.71, anyone else? Like half of the model will be too dark and the rest is too bright even when I just import the dae and don't mess with it, whereas it'll have normal lighting if I just import the dae with 0.68d or older and not do anything else.
    Now that KJP mentioned it, some of the animations did look a little static, but otherwise they looked pretty accurate compared to the sprites, and while K Rool doesn't hold the gun like he did in DKC2, I think he looks more badass holding it like a pistol. XD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1027 on: January 19, 2014, 01:56:50 PM »

don't take criticism as a way to stop you from doing something, but use it to learn from yer mistakes so you can do better. don't fear, but embrace (I think I got that from a movie Tongue)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1028 on: January 19, 2014, 06:49:06 PM »

Okay, I don't feel so down anymote, guys. Smiley I'll keep up K. Rool. Smiley

But if I'm going to change one thing first, it's his AI file. Wow, constantly using the normal blunderbuss shot. XD

But yeah. I won't take a break. Tongue That was just my being butthurt speaking. D:

With school starting tomorrow, sorry in advance if progress slows down a bit.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1029 on: January 19, 2014, 06:56:24 PM »

With school starting tomorrow, sorry in advance if progress slows down a bit.
    Funny this week will be my third week back in school, and I have tomorrow off.
    But if I'm going to change one thing first, it's his AI file. Wow, constantly using the normal blunderbuss shot. XD
    Is it hard to change the AI file? I haven't tried myself, but that'll be useful for my SM64 Moveset.....Damnit I need to stop being lazy and get back to work on that one.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1030 on: January 19, 2014, 06:58:14 PM »

Funny this week will be my third week back in school, and I have tomorrow off.Is it hard to change the AI file? I haven't tried myself, but that'll be useful for my SM64 Moveset.....Damnit I need to stop being lazy and get back to work on that one.

Yeah, simply swapping it seems to work.

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1031 on: January 19, 2014, 07:08:45 PM »

Remember study hard and get good grades Tabuu school is much much more important than brawl hacking. And I know I over use this line but good luck, both here and at school.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1032 on: January 19, 2014, 07:12:40 PM »

Thanks a lot. Smiley

Anyway, I'm going to experiment with a few AI files and see which one suits K. Rool most.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #1033 on: January 19, 2014, 11:01:58 PM »

Thanks a lot. Smiley

Anyway, I'm going to experiment with a few AI files and see which one suits K. Rool most.
    IMO, you should take Diddy's AI or Ike's one... These are the most suited for him... OR make one with Bero's program...

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #1034 on: January 19, 2014, 11:09:26 PM »

the k rool is not bad needs some work but this is going over my dk slot for good lol

Pages:  1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: