Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592778 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1035 on: January 20, 2014, 01:37:35 PM »

i have been looking into your K K Rool and i think you made the wrong choice on the ported char if you ported him over link/toonlink you could have used the arrow to have a true chargable projectile and the boomerang for the crown, the reason ppl dont do hacks on DK is that he has alot of hardcoded stuff which will give you nightmares latter on you should always choose the character where the articles fit you better and links would make the moveset look much better imo

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1036 on: January 20, 2014, 03:07:42 PM »

i have been looking into your K K Rool and i think you made the wrong choice on the ported char if you ported him over link/toonlink you could have used the arrow to have a true chargable projectile and the boomerang for the crown, the reason ppl dont do hacks on DK is that he has alot of hardcoded stuff which will give you nightmares latter on you should always choose the character where the articles fit you better and links would make the moveset look much better imo
    Well... He took the challenge to make a full moveset over DK, and for an Alpha version, it looks pretty good... It's true that it maybe would've been simplier to do that over Link/Toon Link, but :
    1 - The model was already over DK
    2 - Link/Toon Link has a lot of PSAs over them
    3 - I don't know if he would like to port K. Rool one more time

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1037 on: January 20, 2014, 03:18:52 PM »

Porting models isn't that hard. Neither is animations.

It was his choice and he went with it. Nothing he can change now unless he wants to start over.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1038 on: January 20, 2014, 03:35:24 PM »

Well... He took the challenge to make a full moveset over DK, and for an Alpha version, it looks pretty good... It's true that it maybe would've been simplier to do that over Link/Toon Link, but :
    1 - The model was already over DK
    2 - Link/Toon Link has a lot of PSAs over them
    3 - I don't know if he would like to port K. Rool one more time
    the model was already over dk? as far as i know the model was on bowser and he ported it to DK he wasnt on dk by default unless im missing something.
    the problem with dk is in the psa department, its up special refuses to go up, some moves had hardcoded knockbacks, downB in the air directs to a taunt like with doesnt seem to mind hitboxes and so on, he will have to do alot of detouring and try inovative tactis to make thinks work, i once tryed to psa on dk and it was a nightmare so far the worst chars to psa on due to hardcodes  were DK,rob,Wolf(need to use special collisions on this guy for some random reason) and olimar with hardcodes everywhere for his pikmins
    not to meantion link and toon link have P&P rels and brawlex rels and the articles he needs.

Porting models isn't that hard. Neither is animations.

It was his choice and he went with it. Nothing he can change now unless he wants to start over.
    he doesnt need to start over lol add some extrabones in bb(if needed) port to another char he can use the same models and animations and even just copy past the psa to do the same

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1039 on: January 20, 2014, 03:46:28 PM »

Okay, so here's the deal:

I've read through the last few replies on this thread, and if all else fails, I'll be putting K. Rool over Toon Link, since Nazrin is taking up Link's slot, and I approve of the idea of challenging myself to make a Toon Link PSA.

It will fix a few glitches, but I WILL have to re-start the PSA and effect file all over again. I don't mind doing that. The code is already there and so is my motivation. I just gotta figure out a way to re-do the Sawnd over Toon, and how to get rid of the Aerial Down B since K. Rool is not supposed to have one. This hard-coding crap has to go. Any coding is done by  ol' Tabuu himself, not by how Brawl tells me to do it. Wink

Is that ok with all of you, or do you have rel ports or such over TL?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1040 on: January 20, 2014, 03:50:41 PM »

I've read through the last few replies on this thread, and if all else fails, I'll be putting K. Rool over Toon Link, since Nazrin is taking up Link's slot, and I approve of the idea of challenging myself to make a Toon Link PSA.

It will fix a few glitches, but I WILL have to re-start the PSA and effect file all over again. I don't mind doing that. The code is already there and so is my motivation. I just gotta figure out a way to re-do the Sawnd over Toon, and how to get rid of the Aerial Down B since K. Rool is not supposed to have one. This hard-coding crap has to go. Any coding is done by  ol' Tabuu himself, not by how Brawl tells me to do it. Wink

toon link will for sure make you neutral special and side special look realistic being able to be projectable, and if you use bb psa you could even make toon links arrow when hitted the ground or a wall stay there for as long as you want sticked with the spikes and harm enemys that go near, thats the beauty of article editing xD

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1041 on: January 20, 2014, 03:51:51 PM »

That, and people will be able to have K. Rool vs Donkey Kong like they wanted. Smiley

Okay, so let the file swaps begin!

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #1042 on: January 20, 2014, 03:52:34 PM »

My own PSA over TL  Cry
    Well, do whatever you prefer Roll Eyes

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1043 on: January 20, 2014, 03:53:52 PM »

My own PSA over TL  Cry
    Well, do whatever you prefer Roll Eyes
    theres always perfect rel port or even use brawlex to make an extra toon link slot

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #1044 on: January 20, 2014, 03:55:32 PM »

theres always perfect rel port or even use brawlex to make an extra toon link slot
    That's why I said he should do what he wants to do Smiley
    Though that BrawlEx froze on me...

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1045 on: January 20, 2014, 03:57:31 PM »

I can get BrawlEx to work, but those darn code line limits piss me off. Can't use BrawlEx, File Patch, Custom Stage Expansion and sound fx mods. Tongue

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1046 on: January 20, 2014, 04:00:50 PM »

That's why I said he should do what he wants to do Smiley
    Though that BrawlEx froze on me...
    it frooze for me too but i didnt gave up and finaly found out that gecko or usbloadergx(one i used) the hook type in setting needed to be anexsomething in order for it to work right now i have 9 extra characters xD i started with afslink pack(8chars) and started changing what i wanted and even added the 9 slot and everything works great

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1047 on: January 20, 2014, 04:10:28 PM »

I have a problem. D:

Toon Link (and Link too) has more bones than the Dedede model I'm trying to port. Adding bones isn't the problem. I don't know how to fix item holding/carrying bones, and crate stuff. All I know how to fix are TransN, the Shielding glitch and the being thrown/grabbed glitch.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1048 on: January 20, 2014, 04:15:44 PM »

I have a problem. D:

Toon Link (and Link too) has more bones than the Dedede model I'm trying to port. Adding bones isn't the problem. I don't know how to fix item holding/carrying bones, and crate stuff. All I know how to fix are TransN, the Shielding glitch and the being thrown/grabbed glitch.
    will you use bb psa or the psa program?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1049 on: January 20, 2014, 04:22:16 PM »

will you use bb psa or the psa program?

The PSA program. I don't trust BB PSA, it's very unstable for me, I had nothing but problems.

Pages:  1 ... 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: