Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592714 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1110 on: January 22, 2014, 01:04:24 PM »

Okay, so I'm making K. Rool's Wait 3 at the moment. It's inspired by his idle pose from DKC. I need to look at more fight videos from DK 64 before I make his AA combo and basic attacks. Also, just for the LOLs, I made a "naked" K. Rool, where he's completely bare-assed naked except for his crown (removing his crown would make his throwing a hitbox kinda weird with his Side Special) I did that while thinking of ideas for alternate costumes for cBliss and BrawlEx. I would love to have "Pharaoh" K. Rool and Kaptain K. Rool as alts. Smiley Maybe I'll even texture him to look like Krusha K. Rool if I can. Smiley

About to start his Damage animations soon. His Wait 3 is being nitpicky. XD

Also, I'd like more feedback on the alpha I released. Smiley

I also intend to use his new boxing gloves in an Aerial or 2.
    If KKRool was a D3 model then you can use all his misc animation why remake every damage/item  and misc animation?

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1111 on: January 22, 2014, 01:06:03 PM »

Okay, so I'm making K. Rool's Wait 3 at the moment. It's inspired by his idle pose from DKC. I need to look at more fight videos from DK 64 before I make his AA combo and basic attacks. Also, just for the LOLs, I made a "naked" K. Rool, where he's completely bare-assed naked except for his crown (removing his crown would make his throwing a hitbox kinda weird with his Side Special) I did that while thinking of ideas for alternate costumes for cBliss and BrawlEx. I would love to have "Pharaoh" K. Rool and Kaptain K. Rool as alts. Smiley Maybe I'll even texture him to look like Krusha K. Rool if I can. Smiley

About to start his Damage animations soon. His Wait 3 is being nitpicky. XD

Also, I'd like more feedback on the alpha I released. Smiley

I also intend to use his new boxing gloves in an Aerial or 2.
    for his AAA, why not have him do a boomerang boxing glove? it doesn't go as far as the crown and does slight more damage than the 2nd jab
    and I know you don't like Baron K. Roolenstein that much, but if you consider him, that otolaryngologist mirror (the mirror thing on Dr Mario's head) would be good enough to put over the crown
    « Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 01:07:27 PM by King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) » Logged

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1112 on: January 22, 2014, 01:09:06 PM »

If KKRool was a D3 model then you can use all his misc animation why remake every damage/item  and misc animation?

Because I want to reduce filesize as much as possible, I've never tested this model with Dedede or his animations, and I like making custom animations. I want K. Rool to stand out from D3. Sure, it's the longest part of PSA making, but once that's done, I feel accomplished. Smiley

for his AAA, why not have him do a boomerang boxing glove? it doesn't go as far as the crown and does slight more damage than the 2nd jab
    and I know you don't like Baron K. Roolenstein that much, but if you consider him, that otolaryngologist mirror (the mirror thing on Dr Mario's head) would be good enough to put over the crown

Hmmm, I can always try to incorporate something from the Baron in there. No promises, but that mirror thing is a great idea.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1113 on: January 22, 2014, 01:44:23 PM »

Because I want to reduce filesize as much as possible, I've never tested this model with Dedede or his animations, and I like making custom animations. I want K. Rool to stand out from D3. Sure, it's the longest part of PSA making, but once that's done, I feel accomplished. Smiley

Hmmm, I can always try to incorporate something from the Baron in there. No promises, but that mirror thing is a great idea.
    even if you do like to make him diferent that should be the lowest priority imo you should do everything and only on the final version you would replace those misc animations,since you already have them perfectly working for the model if you use D3 animations, its not the item animations and damages that will make you gain filesize, you will probably even add to the filesize  by redoing them.

for example look at agfan mewtwo he only did the item and misc mewtwo animations after all the A atacks and B atacks were done and psaed, that should always be the priority.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1114 on: January 22, 2014, 01:45:59 PM »

even if you do like to make him diferent that should be the lowest priority imo you should do everything and only on the final version you would replace those misc animations,since you already have them perfectly working for the model if you use D3 animations, its not the item animations and damages that will make you gain filesize, you will probably even add to the filesize  by redoing them.

for example look at agfan mewtwo he only did the item and misc mewtwo animations after all the A atacks and B atacks were done and psaed, that should always be the priority.

I tried that already with Tabuu. I ended up losing motivation when it was time to do misc stuff. That's why I pace myself now with movesets. Just saying. Not trying to make excuses, but that's the truth.

Advancing slowly with Wait 3.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1115 on: January 22, 2014, 03:11:37 PM »

So the Wait3 is based off his idle in DKC....so it'll be a modified Wait1? I mean the Wait1 is his idle from DKC right? I'm curious to what exactly you're doing for it.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1116 on: January 22, 2014, 03:13:46 PM »

Yeah... I think I'll put off doing the Wait 3 at the moment. I have no inspiration nor motivation to do it. ^^;;; I'll do other animations for the time being.

So the Wait3 is based off his idle in DKC....so it'll be a modified Wait1? I mean the Wait1 is his idle from DKC right? I'm curious to what exactly you're doing for it.

I was gonna do that, but then noticed the 2 are too similar, so I'll think up something else...

I think Carnage is right. I think I'm  gonna start up the moveset itself.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1117 on: January 22, 2014, 05:04:47 PM »

do you have full moveset planned for him already?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1118 on: January 22, 2014, 05:33:43 PM »

do you have full moveset planned for him already?

Only all specials and the AAA combo. ^^; The other moves I'll have to either take suggestions or make up myself (like I did with his Pummel)

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1119 on: January 22, 2014, 05:35:56 PM »

Only all specials and the AAA combo. ^^; The other moves I'll have to either take suggestions or make up myself (like I did with his Pummel)
    so what will be his up special btw?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1120 on: January 22, 2014, 05:37:45 PM »

so what will be his up special btw?

Have you fought Kaptain K. Rool in DKC2? If you did, you'll probably remember that he can shoot fire out of his gun and slide across his stage. That's it. Smiley The Aerial version will be used for recovery, of course. Since DK's Up Special apparently can't move, I can work with that and use DK's actual movement in it.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1121 on: January 22, 2014, 05:41:08 PM »

his down A you should make similar to DK's, but instead of extending the arm, he should use the blunderbuss.

his side A, just use Dedede's side A bit with the gun (not very creative)

up A, perhaps shooting an ice cloud in an upper-forward angle? kinda makes for a meteor smash, too.

my idea for his back throw is questionable because it references Super Mario Sluggers (but with the gun and not a bat)

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1122 on: January 22, 2014, 05:42:49 PM »

Have you fought Kaptain K. Rool in DKC2? If you did, you'll probably remember that he can shoot fire out of his gun and slide across his stage. That's it. Smiley The Aerial version will be used for recovery, of course. Since DK's Up Special apparently can't move, I can work with that and use DK's actual movement in it.
    i tough that was gonna be it, but you could somehow used the helicopter thing in DKC3, and i guess that up special will make use of DK's hardcoded not to go up special

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1123 on: January 22, 2014, 05:44:11 PM »

his down A you should make similar to DK's, but instead of extending the arm, he should use the blunderbuss.

his side A, just use Dedede's side A bit with the gun (not very creative)

up A, perhaps shooting an ice cloud in an upper-forward angle? kinda makes for a meteor smash, too.

my idea for his back throw is questionable because it references Super Mario Sluggers (but with the gun and not a bat)

I like those. I'll consider them!

Let me hear the back throw idea. I'd love to represent his last game appearance!

i tough that was gonna be it, but you could somehow used the helicopter thing in DKC3, and i guess that up special will make use of DK's hardcoded not to go up special

Yup, it will. I intend to use that limitation and make the most of it. Wink

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1124 on: January 22, 2014, 05:46:56 PM »

Let me hear the back throw idea. I'd love to represent his last game appearance!
    it'd also be a little difficult by my guess. he tosses the opponent slightly in the air (gun move incoming), pulls out the blunderbuss, and wacks the victim like a baseball

Pages:  1 ... 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: