Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592810 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1185 on: January 26, 2014, 02:18:02 PM »

Posted this on FB, letting you guys know.

The recording failed. I wasn't able to get my solo recorded today, but we're trying again when the song will be done again in 2 weeks.

Also, I've been told by practically everyone today that I was good. My godmother even told me I should audition for The Voice or shows like that. I feel absolutely touched and moved. <3

Anyway, next time I get back to hacking, I'll get off my butt and improve K. Rool ^_^

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1186 on: January 27, 2014, 12:51:01 PM »

Hmm.....Tabuu on tv......

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1187 on: January 27, 2014, 04:07:33 PM »

Hmm.....Tabuu on tv......

Well, let's not get carried away, no one who can make that happen has noticed me as of yet. XDD That would be nice, but also a long shot.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #1188 on: January 27, 2014, 04:28:58 PM »

One can vision Tongue honestly it'd be so much better to see a normal* person on a show like that. It'd a little out there, but life isn't just handed to ya

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1189 on: January 29, 2014, 03:28:22 PM »

Preview time! As I stated in the post I deleted, I'm focusing on King Cold at the moment, since I want to release a second beta during March (my spring break is the 2nd week)

I'll complete his specials, his AAA combo and even his Down Smash for this new beta. I even improved the code and graphics for the N-B ground, fixed some GFX issues and misc stuff.

Anyway, on to the previews!

1st keyframe of his Slip get up animation. Don't mind the tail, I haven't posed/animated it yet.

King Cold continuing to get up from tripping on Fourside.

Edited GFX on his N-B charge. This time, the sparks show up when charging, and increase in intensity as the attack is being charged. This time around as well, as soon as you release B, he'll do the Ki Chain when you get in trouble. I also increased the range of his Ki Chain on the ground.

The first hit of his AAA combo. A simple hook.

The start of his DSmash startup. For those who haven't read my readme for Beta 1, he'll slam the ground with both his fists, with a chance of burying grounded opponents. I might change that if it's too OP.

More later. Grin

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #1190 on: January 30, 2014, 10:58:09 AM »

Preview time! As I stated in the post I deleted, I'm focusing on King Cold at the moment, since I want to release a second beta during March (my spring break is the 2nd week)

I'll complete his specials, his AAA combo and even his Down Smash for this new beta. I even improved the code and graphics for the N-B ground, fixed some GFX issues and misc stuff.

Anyway, on to the previews!

1st keyframe of his Slip get up animation. Don't mind the tail, I haven't posed/animated it yet.

King Cold continuing to get up from tripping on Fourside.

Edited GFX on his N-B charge. This time, the sparks show up when charging, and increase in intensity as the attack is being charged. This time around as well, as soon as you release B, he'll do the Ki Chain when you get in trouble. I also increased the range of his Ki Chain on the ground.

The first hit of his AAA combo. A simple hook.

The start of his DSmash startup. For those who haven't read my readme for Beta 1, he'll slam the ground with both his fists, with a chance of burying grounded opponents. I might change that if it's too OP.

More later. Grin
    He looks like he's doing musculation on the 1st image of the Down Smash... Lol...
    You're making his PSA like we'll forget about who's Ganondorf...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1191 on: January 30, 2014, 11:07:07 AM »

He looks like he's doing musculation on the 1st image of the Down Smash... Lol...
    You're making his PSA like we'll forget about who's Ganondorf...

LOL! I never noticed that until now. The BG sure makes him look like that eh? Haha

Well, the point IS to make him completely different. I don't want to leave ANYTHING from Ganon, except a few sounds here and there. Grin And once we can clone Ganon, it'll be fun to have the two fight lol

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #1192 on: January 30, 2014, 12:25:51 PM »

LOL! I never noticed that until now. The BG sure makes him look like that eh? Haha

Well, the point IS to make him completely different. I don't want to leave ANYTHING from Ganon, except a few sounds here and there. Grin And once we can clone Ganon, it'll be fun to have the two fight lol
    True... Looking forward for your projects Cheesy

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1193 on: January 30, 2014, 12:44:16 PM »

True... Looking forward for your projects Cheesy

Haha, thanks. I can't wait to release them. But I want to ensure they're better quality this time.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #1194 on: January 30, 2014, 01:15:46 PM »

Haha, thanks. I can't wait to release them. But I want to ensure they're better quality this time.
    Yup! Better have something pretty to release Grin

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1195 on: February 01, 2014, 07:47:16 PM »

Hi, everyone.

I've decided to take a small hiatus from Brawl modding, to focus on other things, mainly my singing and social life, but also I'm reacquainting myself with RPG Maker VX and its scripting features. I intend to try my hand at developing an amateur 2D sprite-based Super Smash Bros. fangame. I decided on the itle of "Super Smash Bros. Feud".

I will still use modding tools to assist me, such as BrawlBox, for a few things, mainly for converting GIF frames into sprites of the veterans and creating animations and stuff for my newcomers, and making BRSTMs (read below). If I'm lucky, I might even use it to make stuff like hitboxes, hurtboxes, effects and misc stuff like that. That doesn't mean the fan-game will support PACs and all. Everything is hard-coded by hand.

I want it to feel a little more like Smash than the Super Smash Flash games do, and to have a fairly large roster featuring almost every veteran ever introduced and a generous portion of newcomers. Grin I decided on my roster, but like ol' Sakurai, I'm gonna keep it secret for now. It's also going to have a generous selection of stages and a huge soundtrack.

Now, since it's RPGM, I don't think online play or multiplayer is possible, but I will definitely try. I'm currently busy modifying the game engine and rebuilding certain scripts and creating new ones, and it's going well. A lot of the errors I'm getting are due to my genuine absent-mindedness. LOL. Except I have trouble resizing the screen to make it bigger. XD I hadn't studied RGSS/Ruby in school when I was in computer science, but it's not that hard, looking at the docs. I just have to make the code do what I want and piece it together.

If anyone is interested in assisting with the development, I would absolutely love to make this a team effort. I may need spriters for graphical effects and others I may think up later, SFX makers, fellow musicians, modellers (rigged to custom bonesets and usable in BrawlBox) and online play and music programmers. Also people who are good with game physics to assist me. I need scripts to be able to go online and if at all possible play BRSTM music. lol PM me if you're interested.

I don't intend for this project to become the next best thing in Smash fan-games. I'm just looking for a new challenge to have fun with and a somewhat decent PC game to play. Smiley When I want a break from Super Smash Bros. Feud, I'll come back to modding.

Yes, this means the beta I had planned to release might indeed be delayed.

And as for my singing and music, starting next week after mass, I'll have a recording or two available on my YouTube channel and Facebook page. No, not the Tabuu Forte Akugun ones. The YT Channel is called "NickWandeltPopera" and "Nick Wandelt" is the FB page. (an actual page, not my main account). I hope you'll find it in your heart to give me honest feedback and follow me if you like my voice. Smiley

That's all. I bet you're like "It's about time. lol"

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1196 on: February 01, 2014, 08:23:08 PM »

I can rig anything (except DDD's)

TravixMan Productions
    Mega Kitten

Wario's coming at ya!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1197 on: February 01, 2014, 10:16:29 PM »

I can provide some songs.  Could be original or remixes.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #1198 on: February 02, 2014, 05:59:34 AM »

I could help with sprites. That is what I did before brawl hacks after all Tongue

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1199 on: February 02, 2014, 06:07:12 AM »

I can provide some songs.  Could be original or remixes.

I mostly need remixes. I have a whole crap-load of a soundtrack, so yeah. Posting it here would take forever. lol

I could help with sprites. That is what I did before brawl hacks after all Tongue

OK, can you mainly do common GFX and stuff like that? Smoke effects, cutting through wind, etc.

I can rig anything (except DDD's)

All right, sweet. I'll let ya know. Thank you, mate. Grin

Pages:  1 ... 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: