Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 593098 times)
Mareeo 64
Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1200 on: February 02, 2014, 08:20:59 AM »

I'll see what i can do. if anything, i can do massive edits to pre-existing sprites

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1201 on: February 02, 2014, 02:05:54 PM »

I'll see what i can do. if anything, i can do massive edits to pre-existing sprites

That'll do, actually. It's fine. Smiley Thanks. Smiley

I'm beginning to wonder if I should do a blog/website like Sakurai for SSB4. lol

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1202 on: February 02, 2014, 02:10:46 PM »

I'd offer but I'd rather not be a reason for delays and stuff since I've got so many projects of my own, I'd get sidetracked and possibly lose interest for major amounts of time. It's kinda why I don't like being in a hacking team because I don't want to be the reason why something takes forever. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1203 on: February 02, 2014, 02:22:55 PM »

I'd offer but I'd rather not be a reason for delays and stuff since I've got so many projects of my own, I'd get sidetracked and possibly lose interest for major amounts of time. It's kinda why I don't like being in a hacking team because I don't want to be the reason why something takes forever. Tongue

It's all right, I completely understand. I'm glad you wanted to offer, though. Grin I don't even know how long this will take myself. Haha.

TravixMan Productions
    Mega Kitten

Wario's coming at ya!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1204 on: February 02, 2014, 02:33:43 PM »

I mostly need remixes. I have a whole crap-load of a soundtrack, so yeah. Posting it here would take forever. lol
    Alright.  Send me a PM of the songs you need remixed.  I'll try to get started around this week.  School's a pain.  :\

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1205 on: February 07, 2014, 01:09:18 PM »

Okay, I know what you're gonna say. "You promised you'd NEVER leave, Tabuu. Why now?"

Well, I'm afraid I'm going to be breaking that promise. I have a future and dreams to plan out, and my motivation? Gone. I don't want to hack anymore. I can no longer find the drive or desire to make animations and/or PSAs. D: I just stare at the model previewer and playback the animations when I get bored. And I don't actually make progress.

I can no longer hack full-time, or part-time. I have to start making money, and honing in my singing talent everyone says I have. I also have to meet my Filipina love eventually.

I'm going to be writing music, books and keeping up with my school work from here on out. It's been fun while it lasted. Really, really fun. It's been a GREAT couple of years. Brawl hacking has taught me a lot about myself and my limitations. You gave me lots of important feedback on my PSAs and hacks, and I took them to heart. But it's not my hacking that I need to improve. It's myself. And the skills I'll need for real life.

You see, I have a confession to make: I've been Brawl hacking every waking moment of spare time I had. I guess you could say it was almost an obsession. It was part of my routine.

And about Super Smash Bros. Feud? I'm going to continue developing it. But only in my real spare time.

If anyone is interested if picking up my projects and releasing them on their own Vault, go ahead and do so. Message me here or via PM and I'll send you the files. But be sure to collab me since I started them, of course. Once that's done, I'm going to clear my Brawl hacking stuff and say goodbye to this hobby that used to make me really happy. But I know that what I have planned will make me even happier. If ever I make my dreams come true, I might come back. But until then, it's goodbye. Indefinitely.

I'm sorry for breaking my promise. But I've been thinking of this for a while now, but just chose to delay and deny it. I love you all, and Godspeed to those of you who are continuing. I'll still be lurking around from time to time, so I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with, especially you guys working on the BrawlEx Clone Engine. It's hard for me to write this and disappoint you all. But it must be done. Sad

P.S. Pervy: Keep working on that Shake King model you're making for me. I'll be using it for my fangame to make sprites.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1206 on: February 07, 2014, 01:15:40 PM »

... [censored]

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1207 on: February 07, 2014, 01:21:08 PM »

Life always comes first.

It was nice knowing you, Tabuu. Smiley

If you want me to, I'll lock this thread after everyone has said their goodbyes.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1208 on: February 07, 2014, 01:28:33 PM »

Life always comes first.

It was nice knowing you, Tabuu. Smiley

If you want me to, I'll lock this thread after everyone has said their goodbyes.

The feeling's mutual, KJP. Thanks for all the feedback on my PSAs and all that. Smiley

Ok, so I'll ask people to PM me after you lock it. Wink

quote author=King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) link=topic=37855.msg1224254#msg1224254 date=1391804140]
    ... [censored]
    [/quote]

Lol

5una~
    Hyper Kitten

May the Triforce be with you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1209 on: February 07, 2014, 01:48:38 PM »

I really enjoy alll your stuff it was awesome while it lasted but anyway I wish you sucess with your future endeavors and may fortune smile upon you.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1210 on: February 07, 2014, 01:54:00 PM »

well not much i can do. you've done your share on the vault man and thats fine.
    a shame k rool couldnt be completed, but im sure someone will take a crack at it. after all, he is the most-wanted DK newcomer for sm4sh.
    your king cold would have been legendary to DBZ fans all around; someone is definately picking that up.
    i know that you, like many other retirers, are gonna stick around the vault for trivial means, and i look forward to knowing you are never truly gone from the vault, but just not posting any hacks.
    see ya

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #1211 on: February 07, 2014, 02:15:43 PM »

Spoilers to avoid cries of fans and readers... lol Tongue
    Okay, I know what you're gonna say. "You promised you'd NEVER leave, Tabuu. Why now?"

Well, I'm afraid I'm going to be breaking that promise. I have a future and dreams to plan out, and my motivation? Gone. I don't want to hack anymore. I can no longer find the drive or desire to make animations and/or PSAs. D: I just stare at the model previewer and playback the animations when I get bored. And I don't actually make progress.

I can no longer hack full-time, or part-time. I have to start making money, and honing in my singing talent everyone says I have. I also have to meet my Filipina love eventually.

I'm going to be writing music, books and keeping up with my school work from here on out. It's been fun while it lasted. Really, really fun. It's been a GREAT couple of years. Brawl hacking has taught me a lot about myself and my limitations. You gave me lots of important feedback on my PSAs and hacks, and I took them to heart. But it's not my hacking that I need to improve. It's myself. And the skills I'll need for real life.

You see, I have a confession to make: I've been Brawl hacking every waking moment of spare time I had. I guess you could say it was almost an obsession. It was part of my routine.

And about Super Smash Bros. Feud? I'm going to continue developing it. But only in my real spare time.

If anyone is interested if picking up my projects and releasing them on their own Vault, go ahead and do so. Message me here or via PM and I'll send you the files. But be sure to collab me since I started them, of course. Once that's done, I'm going to clear my Brawl hacking stuff and say goodbye to this hobby that used to make me really happy. But I know that what I have planned will make me even happier. If ever I make my dreams come true, I might come back. But until then, it's goodbye. Indefinitely.

I'm sorry for breaking my promise. But I've been thinking of this for a while now, but just chose to delay and deny it. I love you all, and Godspeed to those of you who are continuing. I'll still be lurking around from time to time, so I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with, especially you guys working on the BrawlEx Clone Engine. It's hard for me to write this and disappoint you all. But it must be done. Sad

P.S. Pervy: Keep working on that Shake King model you're making for me. I'll be using it for my fangame to make sprites.
    The only thing I can tell you is... Good bye, friend! It was nice having you there. And have luck in life! That's the most important. Thanks for everything! Cheesy

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #1212 on: February 07, 2014, 02:17:19 PM »

I have left KC-MM twice, but i just can't stop comming back. I know how it feels sometimes, you Get fed up with hacking. But it was Nice knowing you pal. See ya, and enyoy life Smiley

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1213 on: February 07, 2014, 03:06:13 PM »

Don't clear your vault, you should meet do that! Even if you leave you need to leave your hacks available for more people to download!

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1214 on: February 07, 2014, 03:07:38 PM »

Thanks so much, everyone. TT_TT It's a hard decision, but I feel like it'll benefit me in the long run. As I said, I'll still be here, just no longer producing PSAs and other hacks. Smiley

Don't clear your vault, you should meet do that! Even if you leave you need to leave your hacks available for more people to download!

My previously-released stuff will remain available.

Pages:  1 ... 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: