Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592672 times)
Calypso
Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1215 on: February 07, 2014, 03:21:49 PM »

Tabuu I will miss you and I don't want to say goodbye, but I um... Tabuu good luck on everything, I hope your dreams come true and your happy everyday. I miss you already, bye bye Tabuu.

StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1216 on: February 07, 2014, 03:38:24 PM »

Anyways, I'm sad and understand you losing interest, this is one of those moments when I'm glad I'm ADHD, I've started so many different things that if I lose interest in say Brawl hacking, it's because I've got my interest back for SM64 hacking or something else.
    Good luck on your future, hopefully you'll get the interest for PSAing back at some point, but even if you never do, thanks for starting K Rool. Hopefully he can be finished the right way.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

TravixMan Productions
    Mega Kitten

Wario's coming at ya!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1217 on: February 07, 2014, 03:43:41 PM »

I know what you mean.  Life gets in the way a lot, so I barely have time to make music, make my game, write fictions, draw, etc...  I also barely have time to make characters for Mario Kart Wii.

But enough about me.  May the shiny gold coins fall ever-so greatly onto your way, and I wish the best of luck in your future achievements!  Cheesy

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1218 on: February 07, 2014, 03:45:10 PM »

ppl b ragequitting alot recently, well it's your choice and I wish you good luck

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #1219 on: February 07, 2014, 06:12:44 PM »

Good luck out there man. You're future awaits

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1220 on: February 07, 2014, 06:52:26 PM »

ppl b ragequitting alot recently, well it's your choice and I wish you good luck
    This made me lol because I know you're joking. xD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1221 on: February 07, 2014, 06:56:17 PM »

This made me lol because I know you're joking. xD
    Indeed, I barely mean to be serious on the first sentence, I know Tabuu's reasons aren't really the sort of a ragequit, that was like a saying.
    Anyways, I gave him an honor farewell on my page https://www.facebook.com/BrawlerKyouma/posts/578971345510488?ref=notif¬if_t=like

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1222 on: February 07, 2014, 07:23:14 PM »

Aww. That sucks. Well I'm glad you are going to follow your dream. It's kinda sad. All those plans you had like smash 4 rosalina and finishing your K. Rool PSA. BTW, you put a lot of hard work into that, and it turned out amazingly. Anyway, It's sad to see you go, but we understand your reason for leaving. Best of luck to you Smiley

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1223 on: February 07, 2014, 11:14:46 PM »

Tabuu you are leaving? you are like one of the oldest makers i know of to this date! but I understand about you leaving. you have ambitions and goals. you don't want to put your time into something you are bored of. it was nice knowing you for so long my friend. i know you'll still be around, but your epic hacks you make, i won't have the ability to look forward to a new release. this might make me realise i need to get off my lazy bum and start making my own hacks for a change. i've only made one, one hack and that was ages ago.

Tabuu, you are a good old friend, i hope the best in your future endeavors.

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

« Reply #1224 on: February 08, 2014, 12:47:03 AM »

aw, and I was so looking forward to your stuff, whos gonna make a psa outa my shake king now D:
    But seriously I respect your needs to put life first, and reading what you wrote I know all to well were your coming from. It's unfortunate that your leaving some things behind unfinished, but if you stay to finish what you have left you never do leave, and it takes a lot to quit what you've put all to much work into knowing it may never be used for anything. So good luck on whatever it is your doing here forward
    P.S. Pervy: Keep working on that Shake King model you're making for me. I'll be using it for my fangame to make sprites.
    Oh, then I guess there's no need to make him over Wario anymore and I can just make his own boneset?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1225 on: February 08, 2014, 07:10:59 AM »

I'm gonna be locking this thread now.

If you need to say anything publicly, Tabuu. Then send me a PM, and I'll unlock your thread.

If anyone else has anything to say to Tabuu, then send him a PM.

Good Luck, Tabuu.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1226 on: February 19, 2014, 10:18:53 AM »

Thanks for everything, KJP. Smiley

Now, you're probably wondering what's going on. Why is this thread unlocked and why am I posting here again. Well, I've decided to complete and release one final hack before quitting for real. You see, I quit cold turkey and never realized how hard it would be. Okay, that hack is... drum roll please. *drum roll* My King Cold PSA. Some of you may be disappointed that it's not K. Rool or whoever I'm not picking back up. But I have my reasons. See, Cold is not very popular in the DBZ community, and vastly underrated. Plus, I have my own, precise visions on how he has to be executed. So I prefer to make and finish him myself to accomplish this.

I'm also in the process of deleting my folders on my laptop that contained my other hack plans, since no one wanted to pick them up. I'll keep K. Rool and Tabuu (The Marth or Ike revamp I had planned), though, since those were my most anticipaced hacks, in case someone wants to pick them up.

Okay, that's about it. Smiley So I guess I'm back for now. Smiley But as I said, only for one hack.

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #1227 on: February 19, 2014, 10:48:04 AM »

Thanks for everything, KJP. Smiley

Now, you're probably wondering what's going on. Why is this thread unlocked and why am I posting here again. Well, I've decided to complete and release one final hack before quitting for real. You see, I quit cold turkey and never realized how hard it would be. Okay, that hack is... drum roll please. *drum roll* My King Cold PSA. Some of you may be disappointed that it's not K. Rool or whoever I'm not picking back up. But I have my reasons. See, Cold is not very popular in the DBZ community, and vastly underrated. Plus, I have my own, precise visions on how he has to be executed. So I prefer to make and finish him myself to accomplish this.

I'm also in the process of deleting my folders on my laptop that contained my other hack plans, since no one wanted to pick them up. I'll keep K. Rool and Tabuu (The Marth or Ike revamp I had planned), though, since those were my most anticipaced hacks, in case someone wants to pick them up.

Okay, that's about it. Smiley So I guess I'm back for now. Smiley But as I said, only for one hack.
    Can't believe you're gonna finish King Cold! Sounds great! Bon retour (temporarily), mon ami! Cheesy

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1228 on: February 19, 2014, 02:06:16 PM »

Can't believe you're gonna finish King Cold! Sounds great! Bon retour (temporarily), mon ami! Cheesy

Merci, copain. Grin

So here's how things are gonna work.

I'll be using this thread to post any updates I make. Just like before. Except I won't be announcing new projects because there won't be any. And the other difference is once I release Cold, I'll lock this thread and let it slide into oblivion.

I've sorta got mixed feelings about getting back on the horse. Maybe I'll completely lose my mind and come back full time. lol. But don't bet on it. Tongue

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #1229 on: February 19, 2014, 02:08:58 PM »

Merci, copain. Grin

So here's how things are gonna work.

I'll be using this thread to post any updates I make. Just like before. Except I won't be announcing new projects because there won't be any. And the other difference is once I release Cold, I'll lock this thread and let it slide into oblivion.

I've sorta got mixed feelings about getting back on the horse. Maybe I'll completely lose my mind and come back full time. lol. But don't bet on it. Tongue
    Glad to see you, anyway! Looking forward to see progress with King Cold!

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Pages:  1 ... 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: