Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 596160 times)
Mareeo 64
Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1320 on: March 10, 2014, 03:23:08 PM »

I just recently figured out, for animations, that fewer keyframes doesn't necessarily mean more efficient work. I think the problem is I got too lazy. Tongue

And about my crappy social life: Still, would be nice if I wasn't forced to spend it alone. And I can't tell her she hurt me. As I said, she doesn't remember me from when we first met, which sucks, so it's like now I'm meeting her all over again.
    That's not necessarily a bad thing. You can start fresh and really get to know eachother. I have a very close friend that used to know about 8 or 9 years ago. Then I moved, and now I'm back again. He didn't remember me at all, but we're like best friends now. Not exactly the same situation, but if she was willing to talk to you back then, chances are she will now too.

Also, do you have any tips for making an animation more fluid, and not so choppy?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1321 on: March 10, 2014, 03:41:05 PM »

I... just don't know what kinda stuff to say to her. I've always been so nervous about talking to girls. It took me every ounce of my energy to talk to this one, plus someone had to figuratively kick me in the butt and urge me to do it. Tongue What also hinders me is that this girl is the prettiest female I've ever laid eyes on locally, and that makes it ten times harder.

As for animation tips, I can't really give any except: don't hold back on using those keyframes, but within reason, of course, and it helps to look at your character move in-game or in his/her game of origin. Like for me with King Cold's tail and cape, I'm taking those 2 parts seriously in my revamps.
    « Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 03:42:19 PM by Tabuu Forever Alone Akugun » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #1322 on: March 10, 2014, 04:14:37 PM »

What also hinders me is that this girl is the prettiest female I've ever laid eyes on locally, and that makes it ten times harder.
    And that gives you a new reason to talk to her

As for animation tips, I can't really give any except: don't hold back on using those keyframes, but within reason, of course, and it helps to look at your character move in-game or in his/her game of origin. Like for me with King Cold's tail and cape, I'm taking those 2 parts seriously in my revamps.
    Noted.

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1323 on: March 10, 2014, 04:30:31 PM »

And that gives you a new reason to talk to her

Noted.

How do you figure it gives me a new reason? If I freeze, it's pretty pointless. Tongue

And yeah. XD Currently working on AttackS3S (Forward Smash)

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #1324 on: March 10, 2014, 04:40:55 PM »

How do you figure it gives me a new reason? If I freeze, it's pretty pointless. Tongue

And yeah. XD Currently working on AttackS3S (Forward Smash)
    Well... Talk to her... Tell her about the past, what you lived with her etc... if she doesn't remember, then SH-- *nobadwords* and start over your relation with her!

Oh, and... isn't that the S4S the forward smash?
    « Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 04:42:30 PM by Akeno » Logged

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

TravixMan Productions
    Mega Kitten

Wario's coming at ya!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1325 on: March 10, 2014, 05:16:42 PM »

I... just don't know what kinda stuff to say to her. I've always been so nervous about talking to girls. It took me every ounce of my energy to talk to this one, plus someone had to figuratively kick me in the butt and urge me to do it. Tongue What also hinders me is that this girl is the prettiest female I've ever laid eyes on locally, and that makes it ten times harder.
    I've been there when I was in 8th Grade.  My perspective on people has changed a lot since then.  (I'm a junior, btw.)

Also, never forget about your grades!  (If you're in school, that is.)

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1326 on: March 10, 2014, 05:39:55 PM »

Well... Talk to her... Tell her about the past, what you lived with her etc... if she doesn't remember, then SH-- *nobadwords* and start over your relation with her!

Oh, and... isn't that the S4S the forward smash?

I'm trying to be positive, but it's so darn difficult. Sad She's such a beautiful girl in my eyes and I'm... stuck alone with my shyness. D:

Anyway, this is slowly turning into a dating thread. I'll get back to work on Cold before this gets even more outta hand.

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1327 on: March 10, 2014, 05:41:25 PM »

Um Tabuu I get so nervous whenever I try to talk to anyone and I never want to say anything, but when I have to I hold my hands in front of my stomach, and I squeeze them when I get nervous while talking.

I've heard to look at the persons nose to make it look like your making eye contact, because they can't tell and it looks polite and confident, and makes you less nervous too. But I'm so shy I can't ever do that. So Tabuu if your more like I am don't look at her, try looking up to the right, or look down to the right, sorry that's just what I always do.

Tabuu think about what you want to say to her several times before you go to talk to her, and take your time and its ok to say to her ("I'm sorry I'm just a little nervous") ("or just a second I forgot how I was going to say this") just something that sounds like you ok. And you can always have a written note in your pocket either to read what you had to say, or to give to her saying ("sorry I'm really nervous but I wanted to ask you this") neither one is exactly Shakespeare but it might be better than freezing if you had to choose Tabuu.

I hope you get her to be yours Tabuu, I want you to be happy.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #1328 on: March 10, 2014, 05:53:03 PM »

Um Tabuu I get so nervous whenever I try to talk to anyone and I never want to say anything, but when I have to I hold my hands in front of my stomach, and I squeeze them when I get nervous while talking.

I've heard to look at the persons nose to make it look like your making eye contact, because they can't tell and it looks polite and confident, and makes you less nervous too. But I'm so shy I can't ever do that. So Tabuu if your more like I am don't look at her, try looking up to the right, or look down to the right, sorry that's just what I always do.

Tabuu think about what you want to say to her several times before you go to talk to her, and take your time and its ok to say to her ("I'm sorry I'm just a little nervous") ("or just a second I forgot how I was going to say this") just something that sounds like you ok. And you can always have a written note in your pocket either to read what you had to say, or to give to her saying ("sorry I'm really nervous but I wanted to ask you this") neither one is exactly Shakespeare but it might be better than freezing if you had to choose Tabuu.

I hope you get her to be yours Tabuu, I want you to be happy.
    No, except for the happy part, I don't agree with you. Writing it on A PAPER! No. It would make him look bad and unmanly. The nose idea is cool, never though about it... And saying too much I dont know what was I going to say... it dlesn't seem like a good idea. Indeed, you should prepare yourself, like... uh... I dunno... Finding some good places to talk about, some things you did during your holidays and never forget to say "and you?" and letting her talk (alot or not xD)
    Well... it's only a suggestion, though.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1329 on: March 10, 2014, 06:06:58 PM »

Guys? If you want to keep talking to each other (and to me) about this topic, take it to PMs. I want this to come back to being a PSA topic. LOL. I don't mind that you keep talking about it, in fact, I like it, but please take it out of this thread. Wink

Almost done the Forward Smash. Then I'll get to the tilted versions.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #1330 on: March 10, 2014, 06:10:39 PM »

Guys? If you want to keep talking to each other (and to me) about this topic, take it to PMs. I want this to come back to being a PSA topic. LOL. I don't mind that you keep talking about it, in fact, I like it, but please take it out of this thread. Wink

Almost done the Forward Smash. Then I'll get to the tilted versions.
    Alright... but please... be back as Tabuu FORTE (orwhateveryouwant) Akugun, please Sad
    And... yea, glad to hear them progress. Can you show us a Brawlbox GIF, please?
    « Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 06:13:41 PM by Akeno » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1331 on: March 10, 2014, 06:13:11 PM »

Tabuu, let me tell you something from a man to a man
    Sometimes, it doesnt matter how much do we love a girl, sometimes its not even meant to happen, or sometimes, it happens, but it takes the longer to start than to finish...
    Look at this beautiful girl
    she lives, 2 hours away from my town, in a big city.. when I met her online and started to date her online, I instantly started to work selling stuff, stopped buying things I needed, and I even sold my wii, all to earn money to go and see her at least once per month.
    I even, chose my university on that city just to be close to her; wrong choice. One day before getting 3 months together, at january 1st, she broke up with me with no clear reason; I didn't give up, for 10 months, I wasted myself a lot trying to at least talk with her irl once again, I moved to that city where she lives living completely alone without even 1 single known person around, countless times being rejected and ignored, no one who would hear my cries for her, no one and nothing that would make her see that no one would love her as I did. Until one day, after 11 months; she told me "the truth". She broke up with me because I said "I love you" too early for her, because I was going too fast for her.
    Even though I was decided to give another shot and do things "slower" this time, she wouldn't accept me in her life again. After a total destruction in the middle of that city completely alone, I had to step up once again and say "I will not end like this". I came back to my hometown, and decided to stay alone since then. If this experience taught me something, is that I could live completely alone without any kind of friends around irl for 12 months, guided only for a desire, back on those times, my desire was her, now a days, my desire is being free, and not depending my happiness on the hands of someone who isn't really worth it, because thanks to some friend, I found out that she was a manipulator who actually had 2 other marionettes apart from me, she actually left me because I wasn't useful for her anymore.
    What is the important thing of this story? That we born alone, we can live alone without living sad, we dont have to be sad.
    Why do I type this here and not on a private message? Because maybe someone here could also relate himself with my case, because this is not the first time this happen, and this will not be the last time it ever happens, girls are just like this.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1332 on: March 10, 2014, 06:35:24 PM »

Alright... but please... be back as Tabuu FORTE (orwhateveryouwant) Akugun, please Sad
    And... yea, glad to hear them progress. Can you show us a Brawlbox GIF, please?

You're expecting a little much from me emotionally right now. This is gonna take quite some time to heal from.

And I'll see about the BrawlBox gif. I gotta finish it first.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1333 on: March 10, 2014, 06:46:38 PM »

tabuu i know its your thread and i dont want to be mean but srs this looks more like a soap opera rather than an attack and animation thread on a brawl hacking website every post is just a drama every time i see a new reply on this thread i think twice about even start reading.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1334 on: March 10, 2014, 06:50:32 PM »

tabuu i know its your thread and i dont want to be mean but srs this looks more like a soap opera rather than an attack and animation thread on a brawl hacking website every post is just a drama every time i see a new reply on this thread i think twice about even start reading.

That's what I was trying to tell them. I'm trying to bring back the Attack/Animation side.

Pages:  1 ... 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: