Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 596271 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2040 on: August 27, 2014, 03:18:39 PM »

Wow. I just double checked that my link is down. Damn, I swear, they're getting as [censored]ing bad as Mediafire. Tongue

Anyway, I'll probably keep animating K. Rool for a bit before continuing his Kaptain rig.
    Guess one side to my hacks not being popular is I don't have to worry about the link's going down, but pics I do...still need to retake pictures of my older hacks and upload them to Imgur since lots of my old hacks have broken previews. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2041 on: August 27, 2014, 05:12:14 PM »

All right.

I had to re-rig K. Rool completely. But that went fantastically and surprisingly well, I must say. I just gotta rig the coat, make his multi-textured eyes and he's ready to go!

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2042 on: August 27, 2014, 05:20:07 PM »

All right.

I had to re-rig K. Rool completely. But that went fantastically and surprisingly well, I must say. I just gotta rig the coat, make his multi-textured eyes and he's ready to go!

That's great! I'm glad to hear it wasn't too tough. Smiley

How's the neutral B attack going?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2043 on: August 27, 2014, 05:28:25 PM »

All right.

Forgot to mention that, saw that the model was more bigger than the bones in the pic, that happens a lot when importing someone else's model into 3ds max and usually results in either having to re-rig the entire model, or ask the creator if they still have their 3ds max scene and hope for them to have it and be kind enough to send you a copy. Course with the edited boneset, you would've had to re-rig the whole thing.
    Hope he still looks great in the animations....guess I better work on t-posing DK64 King Krusha K Rool. Im srs here

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2044 on: August 27, 2014, 05:35:34 PM »

That's great! I'm glad to hear it wasn't too tough. Smiley

How's the neutral B attack going?

I'm not working on the attack right now, I'm finishing up the Kaptain. Wink

Forgot to mention that, saw that the model was more bigger than the bones in the pic, that happens a lot when importing someone else's model into 3ds max and usually results in either having to re-rig the entire model, or ask the creator if they still have their 3ds max scene and hope for them to have it and be kind enough to send you a copy. Course with the edited boneset, you would've had to re-rig the whole thing.
    Hope he still looks great in the animations....guess I better work on t-posing DK64 King Krusha K Rool. Im srs here

I tested my animations in BB, they still look good, as far as I can see. Smiley

EDIT

« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 07:30:21 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2045 on: August 28, 2014, 12:41:32 PM »

That's for Ridley, not the Alien. Tongue

Anyway, I still haven't found the cause of his freezing when set up as a BrawlEx clone. So K. Rool it is, and I'll be rigging Lip myself.

...... But still! Ridley is kinda an alien anyways right? Tongue  And a game monster. So I approve Wink

You Never Know!

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2046 on: August 28, 2014, 12:51:11 PM »

EDIT

Excited doesn't begin to describe it Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2047 on: August 28, 2014, 11:06:53 PM »

EDIT

Golly Tink he ate Captain Hook.

But seriously he looks really good Tabuu. I love the sleeves a lot they just fit him really well.
    « Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 11:09:12 PM by Calypso » Logged

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2048 on: August 30, 2014, 04:08:59 PM »

Woop! Woop!

Sorry, haha.

I'm back from the States. With 16 12 packs of soda, baby! My largest stash yet. XD

Okay, enough of that. I'm going to continue working on importing Kaptain K. Rool. Everything is A-OK. Except for vertices from his arms and shoulders always clipping through his sleeves. It's a pain. I aim to have that fixed ASAP.

On the PSA side of things, work on it is postponed until I fix the good Kaptain.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2049 on: August 30, 2014, 05:18:04 PM »

Are those his normal green arms, or do you mean his coat arms clipping in animations? If his normal green arms, you can just delete them since they aren't visible and only people looking at the model in BB and turning off the coat polygon would even see it, but if his coat arms, always keep in mind that sometimes it's just the animations fault.
    Course I could just be talking to myself and that's not the problem at all, but again it never hurts to remember that the animations themselves can be the problems for a rig.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2050 on: August 30, 2014, 05:30:29 PM »

I'd delete the arm polygons, all right. Problem is... the hands are attached to them as well, haha.

I suppose I could vertex them then re-rig them.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2051 on: August 30, 2014, 05:32:26 PM »

I'd delete the arm polygons, all right. Problem is... the hands are attached to them as well, haha.

I suppose I could vertex them then re-rig them.
    You can go to Edit Mesh and just select the arm vertices and hit the delete button. The hands will still keep their rig if you don't remove the Skin modifier.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2052 on: August 30, 2014, 05:53:27 PM »

Okay, there's one more thing I need to get off my chest.

Shulk for Smash? WHOOP-DE-[censored]ING-DOO. I must be the only one in the world who just doesn't give a [censored] about this guy.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2053 on: August 30, 2014, 05:55:38 PM »

Okay, there's one more thing I need to get off my chest.

Shulk for Smash? WHOOP-DE-[censored]ING-DOO. I must be the only one in the world who just doesn't give a [censored] about this guy.
    Same. I now have a punching bag, though.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #2054 on: August 30, 2014, 05:59:04 PM »

this^

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pages:  1 ... 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: