Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592667 times)
R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker King for a Day Hey! Listen!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2265 on: January 10, 2015, 09:59:28 PM »

Up Throw reminds me of one of Godzilla's throws in those Godzilla fighting games, with only difference being that K.Rool uses only one hand and his kick looks lazy instead of powerful. But logically, how can K.Rool hit with his foot if his belly gets in the way?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2266 on: January 11, 2015, 11:14:40 AM »

Okay. A few announcements.

Number one: I will be dumping Dropbox as my chosen hosting service for my mods. They keep locking up and deleting files as they see fit, so I will be going back to MF until they start [censored]ing me over too.

Second: I will be changing K. Rool's Up Throw slightly to include a more badass-looking and poweful kick.

Third and finally: I will be implementing the Down Throw and two new moves during this week. If all goes well, I might release the beta on the [censored]tiest day of the year, Valentine's. For you single folks out there, beat people up with K. Rool instead. Grin

Pkjoan
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2267 on: January 16, 2015, 07:04:13 AM »

Hey are you working on that Ganondorf PSA?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2268 on: January 16, 2015, 08:51:43 AM »

Hey are you working on that Ganondorf PSA?

Drogoth's? Yep!

I'll predictably be taking a break from my projects to do that Ganondorf. I think it's going to be great. ^^

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2269 on: January 16, 2015, 09:54:02 AM »

Drogoth's? Yep!

I'll predictably be taking a break from my projects to do that Ganondorf. I think it's going to be great. ^^
    Another King in your plans. :V
    Kingofheroeswhen? jk...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2270 on: January 16, 2015, 04:53:31 PM »

Tell me if you ever need some clarification or want to add something.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Pkjoan
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2271 on: January 20, 2015, 06:55:34 AM »

Wow, thank you so much guys!

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2272 on: January 22, 2015, 08:28:40 PM »

After a little break I took to work on my fangame and wait for certain models to be ripped, I will return to work on certain projects.

OoT Ganondorf will be moved to Pit as per Drogoth's suggestion. I have SOME experience working with Pit thanks to K. Rool, so we'll see. I've never made a Lucario PSA before, so yeah. I don't expect any major roadblocks, but you never know.

K. Rool, and his Sluggers alt, are going to be made as well, in tandem with Ganondorf. I'm going to switch back and forth between both projects as I see fit as I tend to do. I have a lot of projects, yes, but I am giving both Ganon and K. Rool priority.

I also have news on the Lord Fredrik front. I might be in contact with someone who could potentially rip his Tropical Freeze model. If I get it, I intend to delete my custom model and optimize the TF one for the PSA I intend to make.

My Qana import, as mentioned before, is also getting her own moveset. I started 2 recolors based on 2 other fairies in the game. I also created a custom victory theme.

Lastly, I am discontinuing my Smash 4 Bowser PSA. I recently took interest in my Real Bowser again and might continue him whenever I finish my current Top 2, using some of Bowser's Smash 4 move along with the many new ones. If anyone who makes a Smash 4 Bowser wants my Wait1, let me know.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2273 on: January 22, 2015, 08:40:06 PM »

I'm redoing and finishing up some animations for OoT Ganon, so I'll send them to you when I finish them.

In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2274 on: January 23, 2015, 05:57:14 PM »

This may seem a little strange but, is there anything I can do? I'm new at these hacks and I want to get better, and obviously I won't get better without actually doing something.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2275 on: February 04, 2015, 03:57:34 PM »

Hey.

I just want to inform ya on what's been going on with me since I technically haven't hacked in a while.

I've somewhat distanced myself from Brawl modding for a bit, but I will make a couple more hacks before returning on hiatus to work on my fan-game. Lately I've been focusing on gathering assets for it. I have the Smash U assets, so the models, textures, SFX, etc. I also have tons of SFX and music from other Wii U games, as well as models, that I intend to use now that Wii U ripping is semi-possible.

I've also taken a (somewhat obsessive) liking to Zeena from Sonic Lost World recently. God she's gorgeous for a Zeti, [censored] me. Ahem! I will import her model and make a PSA as well. But right now, I'm importing this:

Sorry if he looks somewhat... well, charred lol.

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2276 on: February 04, 2015, 05:13:43 PM »

Yay your dream of having a Smash 4 Mac is finally coming true. And I see your making a Big Mac Laugh.

Sorry if he looks somewhat... well, charred lol.

He is a little Overdone Smiley, but he's still Palatable Grin, indeed a job Well Done Laugh.

For real though he looks really good, the PSA's is going over bowser right?

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

Ultimate is out But I'm Not Giving up on BRAWL!!!

• Awards Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2277 on: February 05, 2015, 02:05:58 AM »

DUDE! if you arent going to make a PSA of Little Mac, could i get that model? I really wanna make him for my next project

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2278 on: February 05, 2015, 09:40:05 AM »

Yay your dream of having a Smash 4 Mac is finally coming true. And I see your making a Big Mac Laugh.

He is a little Overdone Smiley, but he's still Palatable Grin, indeed a job Well Done Laugh.

For real though he looks really good, the PSA's is going over bowser right?

I toned down his clothing a bit. Smiley But seriously, thanks. I've been wanting to backport both Mac and this guy since, like, forever. XD And since Nano beat me to the punch with Mac, well, at least I got Giga Mac.

DUDE! if you arent going to make a PSA of Little Mac, could i get that model? I really wanna make him for my next project

Certainly! I'm going on hiatus anyway after this hack and maybe 2 others. I won't be starting on my own Mac PSA anymore, so yeah. watch out for when I release him on the Vault! Grin

I intend to finish Giga tonight, and release him as a standalone DK skin maybe tomorrow. Surprisingly, he fit almost perfectly over DK's boneset, proportion-wise.

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2279 on: February 05, 2015, 05:27:05 PM »

Why was I ignored? There are a lot of projects you have going on here that I'm interested in and I really want to do something if possible (btw sorry if I sound rude, I certainly don't intend to).
    « Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 05:28:25 PM by OmegaSpacePirate » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: