Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592638 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2280 on: February 06, 2015, 02:56:10 PM »

Why was I ignored? There are a lot of projects you have going on here that I'm interested in and I really want to do something if possible (btw sorry if I sound rude, I certainly don't intend to).

I... completely forgot you had posted here.

This may seem a little strange but, is there anything I can do? I'm new at these hacks and I want to get better, and obviously I won't get better without actually doing something.

This message is kinda vague. What do you want to learn, exactly?

And I'll be brutally honest here, I'm slowly losing my interest in modding Brawl.

Yup. Me too. It's finally happened.

I'm more focused on school, Smash Bros. Feud and my future music and game dev careers. I don't know if I'll return or not, but yeah. Giga Mac's model not working in-game after 2 days of non-stop rigging kinda killed it for me. I lost the patience to make stuff work in such small poly and filesize limits.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2281 on: February 06, 2015, 04:07:45 PM »

And I'll be brutally honest here, I'm slowly losing my interest in modding Brawl.

I'm more focused on school, Smash Bros. Feud and my future music and game dev careers. I don't know if I'll return or not, but yeah. Giga Mac's model not working in-game after 2 days of non-stop rigging kinda killed it for me. I lost the patience to make stuff work in such small poly and filesize limits.
    Life is more inportant bro, i support your decision because i have been in the same sutuation many times. If you are completely giving up brawl hacking, i would gladly finish king k rool for ya. If its ok to you though. Anyways Good luck with school i guess Smiley

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2282 on: February 08, 2015, 10:56:03 AM »

For the most part I want to work on a PSA for Master Hand as well as Crazy Hand. So I guess Model editing and importing would be worthwhile for now. I actually have a PSA that I planned for them (incomplete though), and I saw that you had plans to work on them in the future (which is why I'm posting in this topic, and as long as you don't quit).

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2283 on: February 08, 2015, 11:15:57 AM »

oh no, not again

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2284 on: February 08, 2015, 12:49:44 PM »

Life is more inportant bro, i support your decision because i have been in the same sutuation many times. If you are completely giving up brawl hacking, i would gladly finish king k rool for ya. If its ok to you though. Anyways Good luck with school i guess Smiley

Thanks. Smiley

For the most part I want to work on a PSA for Master Hand as well as Crazy Hand. So I guess Model editing and importing would be worthwhile for now. I actually have a PSA that I planned for them (incomplete though), and I saw that you had plans to work on them in the future (which is why I'm posting in this topic, and as long as you don't quit).

Go ahead and do it, I'm gonna can my own PSAs of them

oh no, not again

Yep. On that front, I have good news and bad news.

Bad news first: I am in fact quitting.

Good news: I'm not going to just quit cold turkey. I'm going out with a bang. I am going to finish 3 PSA's. Only 3.

And those 3 are:

KING K. ROOL

KING COLD

REAL BOWSER.

Anyone wants the others, I'll zip them and send them your way.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #2285 on: February 08, 2015, 01:04:19 PM »

Thanks. Smiley

Yep. On that front, I have good news and bad news.

Bad news first: I am in fact quitting.

Good news: I'm not going to just quit cold turkey. I'm going out with a bang. I am going to finish 3 PSA's. Only 3.

And those 3 are:

KING K. ROOL

KING COLD

REAL BOWSER.

Anyone wants the others, I'll zip them and send them your way.
    Thats better news for me Cheesy can't wait to see some more villians Cheesy

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2286 on: February 08, 2015, 01:11:14 PM »

Just a word of warning, though. Progress might be kinda slow because my motivation slumped so low.

But once all 3 of them are on the Vault, I'm done. I'll still be lurking the forums and commenting on other people's work, though.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2287 on: February 08, 2015, 01:58:56 PM »

Bowser! Woohoo!
    good to see you'll still be lurking, though. X3

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #2288 on: February 09, 2015, 03:52:05 PM »

So who's going to finish Lord Fredrik for you? Someone needs to put that model to use, not me though, I'm already having a hard time trying to finish my own projects, and I know that I wouldn't be motivated to finish LF for you.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2289 on: February 09, 2015, 04:41:36 PM »

Ugh, I feel terrible now.

I'm seeing all this cool stuff Taigiry is making, like GCO, Wii U Woolly World Omega, her Woolly Yoshi, etc. I want in on that stuff. But I'm not touching Smash 4 model importing anymore. That's what caused the near quitting. I'll stick with what the others are making.

I'm over my frustration from Giga Mac not working. I made a mistake.

Nebulon, I mistakenly deleted all my BH stuff. Mind sending me the Tabuu Revamp folder back? D:

You know what the truth is? I was too quick to say good bye. I'm going to take a hiatus, but I won't quit after all.

I can't make up my mind, can I? haha

« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 05:56:55 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #2290 on: February 10, 2015, 11:58:32 AM »

I know the feeling, the only reason I know for a fact I won't quit Brawl Hacking is because I use it to make my video animations, and make cool things out of the N64 models. Unless I die prematurely, I'm going to be one of the last people who still hacks SSBB.
    Anyways take a break until you get your motivation back, I know I'll be patiently waiting.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2291 on: February 10, 2015, 04:55:06 PM »

Ugh, I feel terrible now.

I'm seeing all this cool stuff Taigiry is making, like GCO, Wii U Woolly World Omega, her Woolly Yoshi, etc. I want in on that stuff. But I'm not touching Smash 4 model importing anymore. That's what caused the near quitting. I'll stick with what the others are making.

I'm over my frustration from Giga Mac not working. I made a mistake.

Nebulon, I mistakenly deleted all my BH stuff. Mind sending me the Tabuu Revamp folder back? D:

You know what the truth is? I was too quick to say good bye. I'm going to take a hiatus, but I won't quit after all.

I can't make up my mind, can I? haha

This made me so happy!
    Don't leave us!
    Your fans would be lost without you ^^

You Never Know!

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2292 on: February 11, 2015, 06:02:24 PM »

There is no way I can do it alone though, I need help with it. Incase you're wondering, this is the PSA I have planned for them so far, I posted this in another topic, but I will post it here for convenience. Here is what I wrote in the other topic directly:

Ever since Brawl came out I've wanted Master Hand, Crazy Hand, and Tabuu to be playable, a PSA for Tabuu has already been created, so no need to work on that. I know, I've hardly made hacks at all yet, but if I never work on these I will never get better. This will probably take a long time to get done, and as I work on this, I will probably do some more simple projects that won't take long, but this will be my main focus. I can't create this by myself, I'm going to need help. Right now I'm thinking of putting Master Hand over Bowser and Crazy Hand over King Dedede, but since this is literally the beginning of the project, this might change. I also need soundbank hacks to make those characters use the respective boss soundbank, and preferably use the bosses original files. They should be weaker than the bosses since they can move freely, use items, shield, and dodge. As of right now these are my plans for the PSA (my plans for the moveset are obviously not complete yet), what do you think, and what ideas do you have?

Master Hand's moveset
    • Neutral combo: Poke (hold for up to 3 pokes, with the last poke being the most powerful)
    • Neutral aerial: Slam (Master Hand makes a fist and flies forward)
    • Down tilt: Crush (Master Hand jumps then dives down slaps the ground)
    • Side dash: Triple Backhand Smack (Master Hand hits with the back of his hand 3 times)
    • Side tilt: Downward Punch (Master Hand jumps in the air and then punches down)
    • Neutral special (ground): Lasers (Master Hand shoots lasers)
    • Up special (ground): Jet (Master Hand makes a plane-shape with the flame effect, then quickly flies slightly forward and then back)
    • Up special (aerial): Vertical Jet (Recovery move, Master Hand flies up, and slightly forward)
    • Side special (ground): Slap (Master Hand slaps moving forward a bit)
    • Side special (aerial): Palm Ground Hit (Master Hand dives down and hits the ground with his palm, and uses the bury effect)
    • Up tilt: Drill (Master Hand flies up with the drill then back down and spins with the drill)
    • Forward aerial: Flick (Master Hand flicks the opponent)
    • Side smash: Gun (Master Hand shoots a bullet)
    • Down smash: Triple hammer (Master Hand makes a fist and quickly hits the ground three times, opening his hand for a fourth hit)
    • Final smash: Hand army (Master Hand opens a portal, and mini Master Hands rush at the enemy/enemies, this attack will be almost impossible to dodge, but can be dodged with perfect timing)
    • Grab attack: Hand crush (Master Hand crushes the opponent in his hand
    • Throws: Master Hand throws the enemy in the direction pressed
    • Up taunt: Come here (Master Hand uses his index and middle fingers to single the opponent(s) to come to him just like when Master Hand does the catch move with Crazy Hand as a boss)
    • Side taunt: Fist shake (Master Hand shakes his fist)
    • Down Taunt: Thumbs down (Master Hand does a thumbs down)
    • Opening: Master hand flies from the background with his laugh
    • Lose pose: Defeat animation with scream

Additional note: The move where Master Hand walks, will be his dashing animation, the moveset has flick for the attacking part of it.

Crazy Hand's moveset
    • Neutral combo: Poke (hold for up to 3 pokes, hitting with darkness, then electricity then ice)
    • Neutal aerial: Slam (same as Master Hand's move)
    • Down tilt: Crush (same as Master Hand's move)
    • Side dash: Dark crawl (Crazy Hand crawls with darkness hitboxes)
    • Side tilt: Downward punch (same as Master Hand's move)
    • Neutral special (ground): Lasers (same as Master Hand's move except the lasers go through platforms)
    • Up special (ground): Jet (same as Master Hand's move)
    • Up specail (aerial): Vertical jet (same as Master Hand's move)
    • Down Special: Bombs (Crazy Hand throws bombs up in the air, then they fall unless they hit an enemy)
    • Side special (ground): Slap (same as Master Hand's move, but faster)
    • Side special (aerial): Palm ground hit (same as Master Hand's move)
    • Neutral special (aerial): Triple backhand smack (same as Master Hand's move except Crazy Hand does it in the air)
    • Up tilt: Drill (same as Master Hand's move)
    • Down aerial: Spasm (Crazy Hand dives to the ground and has spasms)
    • Down smash: Triple hammer (same as Master Hand's move, except with the flower effect)
    • Aerial Final smash: Double punch (Master Hand and Crazy Hand's boss team attack where they punch together
    • Neutral Final smash: Applaud (Master Hand and Crazy Hand's boss team attack where they clap 5 times)
    • Ducking final smash: Catch (Master Hand and Crazy Hand's boss team attack where Master Hand catches Crazy Hand in his palm)
    • Grab attack (same as Master Hand's except with the flower effect)
    • Throws (same as Master Hand's)
    • All taunts are the same as Master Hand's
    • Opening: Crazy Hand flies from the background with his laugh
    • Lose pose: Defeat animation with his scream

Additional notes: Crazy Hand will have more diverse moves than Master Hand and have more effects, but he will also be weaker. Crazy Hand's final smashes should be just as strong as the boss versions due to being final smashes.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2293 on: February 11, 2015, 06:36:20 PM »

Super long post that must have taken forever to type

Well! I must say the Master Hand one is way better than the one I used to use over Red Alloy, anyways. Tongue

Although I feel his gun should be a Special.

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2294 on: February 12, 2015, 09:50:34 AM »

Also, don't let Giga Mac get you down. He is just a bad excuse for a FS anyways. He should have had something a bit more creative as a FS...like that he would quickly chase down and give each opponent one KO punch, like he does when his KO bar is full. Or simply that it stays full for a limited time. It would still be much better than Giga Mac.

This real Bowser, what are you adding to him?
    Hopefully the mario throw from the Superstar Saga XD

You Never Know!

Pages:  1 ... 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: