Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592700 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2310 on: March 11, 2015, 07:29:11 PM »

I think I'll work on both simultaneously. That's what I want to do.
    Good luck with that. Being serious because I'm currently trying to do two, three.....four(?) projects, and I know you also have problems with sticking with one project for a long period of time. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2311 on: March 12, 2015, 08:35:14 AM »

that's why i like importing, my short attention span is just enough to finish a rig xD

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2312 on: March 12, 2015, 09:36:50 AM »

Good luck with that. Being serious because I'm currently trying to do two, three.....four(?) projects, and I know you also have problems with sticking with one project for a long period of time. Tongue

That's why I have more than one. I get tired of one, I switch. Wink And thanks for the good luck, I'll need it. On the other hand, these are 2 characters I love and adore, it might not be as bad as before.

that's why i like importing, my short attention span is just enough to finish a rig xD

I know, right?

Okey doke. I just had to return the camera and tripod I had borrowed to my school. I was shooting a short earlier this week.

But now I'm done going out until 6pm my time, so guess what it's time for? Wink

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2313 on: March 12, 2015, 03:04:52 PM »

Sadly mine isn't, pretty sure I only have texture work left for SSBWiiU Mario & Dr. Mario, last I remember, the rig was done and it was just messing with the textures to get the right level of detail & color.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2314 on: March 17, 2015, 06:38:49 PM »

Hola! About to work on K. Rool for a bit. I've been pretty busy with my fan-game and Brawl hacking at the same time. I just hope I can hold it together. XD.

I think for now, I'm going to hold off on starting new projects, with the exception of Fredrik. No more announcements of NEW PSAs for a while. At least till K. Rool is done.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2315 on: March 17, 2015, 08:44:50 PM »

did u ever say wat was going to be k rools final smash?

omegafalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2316 on: March 18, 2015, 12:47:47 PM »

Hola! About to work on K. Rool for a bit. I've been pretty busy with my fan-game and Brawl hacking at the same time. I just hope I can hold it together. XD.

I think for now, I'm going to hold off on starting new projects, with the exception of Fredrik. No more announcements of NEW PSAs for a while. At least till K. Rool is done.

A SSB fan game? If so could I take a look at it?

[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2317 on: March 20, 2015, 11:50:21 AM »

did u ever say wat was going to be k rools final smash?

Yup. He's gonna make cannonballs rain from the sky, sorta like in DKC. Smiley

A SSB fan game? If so could I take a look at it?

Indeed, my Smash fangame. And no. #1) I'm keeping a tight lid on the content and #2 It's not even playable yet.

I'm going to take another break from hacking, I think. Only for a couple of months. I'll come back after graduating from college. I'm focusing on Feud and school. Brawl hacking as a 3rd way to pass time just isn't working. Not for now.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2318 on: March 20, 2015, 12:21:15 PM »

I didnt know that either, thats sounds sweet

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2319 on: March 20, 2015, 05:02:07 PM »

Oh okay, so that is going to be the FS, I remember that being an option or suggestion at one point but didn't remember if you changed your mind or not.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2320 on: March 23, 2015, 02:52:45 PM »

Okay! So I've successfully begun to manage my fan-game and my PSAs through effective time management. That's what I like about multiple hobbies: when you need a break from one, another one awaits! Grin

I've got 3 Lord Fredrik animation WIPs, and I'm going to work on more!

Wait 1:

Wait 2 (first 30 frames WIP)

DamageHi1 WIP: Yes, his helmet and his stache are rigged. To Ike's Bandana bones renamed.

Matusalem
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2321 on: March 23, 2015, 04:03:39 PM »

Seriously dont take this personal, but you should stop this whole taking breaks and returning all the time. it is annoying in every possible way and i never know what to expect. you should think a LOT more before posting that you will do something (that you will decide not to do few days later).

again, dont take this personal, i actually look forward some of your projects, but you should stop joking around.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2322 on: March 23, 2015, 04:09:44 PM »

Seriously dont take this personal, but you should stop this whole taking breaks and returning all the time. it is annoying in every possible way and i never know what to expect. you should think a LOT more before posting that you will do something (that you will decide not to do few days later).

again, dont take this personal, i actually look forward some of your projects, but you should stop joking around.

This may come as a shock to you, but I don't actually anticipate coming back like that, especially so soon after "leaving". I seriously thought I couldn't make it until I actually tried. lol

No more leaving, then. I'll just take it as it comes.

Matusalem
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2323 on: March 24, 2015, 07:17:38 AM »

This may come as a shock to you, but I don't actually anticipate coming back like that, especially so soon after "leaving". I seriously thought I couldn't make it until I actually tried. lol

No more leaving, then. I'll just take it as it comes.

im glad. what i said was meant as some kind of constructive criticism even thoug not related to psa.

Brawl hacking is a hobby not a job, if you don't like the way Tabuu does things then don't follow the thread. Also putting "don't take this personally" in front of a rude statement doesn't give you a free pass to say whatever you want.

So I suggest you take your own advice and "THINK A LOT MORE" before you post, instead of hiding in the anonymity of the internet.

Post Merge: March 23, 2015, 09:52:01 PM
    Sorry for flying off the handle like that.

Lord Fredrik looks very nice Tabuu, you did a great job making him.
    i dont think you even understand i what say. i never said anything about how he must think of modding as a "job", my complain was not related to productivity at all. since you seemed to enjoy quoting me, i will quote myself as well, so you should also think a lot more before posting too. trying to understand what people say doesnt hurt at all. if you dont understand then at least pretend to.

my complain is absolutely legit and im glad tabuu has taken in consideration what i said.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2324 on: March 24, 2015, 08:09:15 AM »

im glad. what i said was meant as some kind of constructive criticism even thoug not related to psa.

Well, to be honest, I would really hate to alienate my followers completely. I'm sorta glad you brought that up, man. Made me look at my behavior from another point of view. It was humbling.

OK, so I just gotta knock out one assignment for a class and then I'm diving back into PSA.

Pages:  1 ... 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: