Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592719 times)
zutox
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2325 on: March 24, 2015, 12:54:37 PM »

Heyas Tabuu! Long time since I posted in your thread. Could you give me an update on what projects you are working on?
    Is the "new and improved Tabuu" Still in the works?

K Rool seems to be going well Smiley

You Never Know!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2326 on: March 24, 2015, 01:15:43 PM »

Wait 1:
    Seems very basic. He's the Final Boss of DK: Tropical Freeze, right? I feel his Idle Animation could be a bit more menacing.

Wait 2 (first 30 frames WIP)
    His horn he shaking quite a bit. Though what are you aiming for? I know you're not done with it yet, but it would be nice to know what he's going to do.

DamageHi1 WIP: Yes, his helmet and his stache are rigged. To Ike's Bandana bones renamed.

His left arm is very stiff. And generally I make damage animations by starting off with the pose, then transition into the next pose, kinda hold it, then transition back into Idle.

Overall, they look okay, but they could be better.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2327 on: March 24, 2015, 02:16:16 PM »

His left arm is very stiff. 

Probably because it isn't animated :V

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2328 on: March 24, 2015, 05:49:09 PM »

Seems very basic. He's the Final Boss of DK: Tropical Freeze, right? I feel his Idle Animation could be a bit more menacing.

Yeah. It's a placeholder till I come up with better. In TF, he doesn't have an idle animation. He's always moving.

His horn he shaking quite a bit. Though what are you aiming for? I know you're not done with it yet, but it would be nice to know what he's going to do.

If ya only knew how difficult it is to pose and rotate that [censored]ing horn... D: It's like it moves in 2 axes at once. Instead of rotating freely, it moves in relation to the hand. I even tried freehand posing in the latest BrawlBox. Yeah, good [censored]in' luck. Tongue Oh, and he's gonna adjust his helmet, like he does in his boss battle.

His left arm is very stiff. And generally I make damage animations by starting off with the pose, then transition into the next pose, kinda hold it, then transition back into Idle.

Yeah, as Drogoth said, it's not done/animated yet. It's a WIP. And this is the technique for animating I use as well. For ALL animations. And once that's done, I do tweening from there.

Overall, they look okay, but they could be better.

Noice. I'll get back to improving them soon. Thanks!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2329 on: March 24, 2015, 11:07:46 PM »

Would it be to late to add a copy of his horn & a new bone? One for when he's wearing it, and then the other for when he'll hold it in his hand? It's what I'm doing for my Bond film parody (40+ minutes and all of it is being animated via BrawlBox & Brawl).
    Say the horn is around his neck in the begining of the animation and then later he throws it up and grabs it with his hand. You could have the hand copy be scaled at 0 and then when it goes in the air you make the neck copy scaled to 0 and the hand one scaled to 1 to over the course of a frame. I think it would help animating, especially if he's going to be wearing it for most of the time.
    A short gif to better explain what I mean, note that it looked much better in game and was much faster and longer.

There are two copies of the gun, one copy moves with the hand, the other is uneffected by the hand. This allowed me to animated his arm for part of the animation without having to animate the gun, and then when he dropped it I made the hand copy move to like 1000 and moved the other copy to be where the hand copy was. I was then able to make the gun spin around and move the arm without worrying about it messing with the gun's rotations.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2330 on: March 25, 2015, 09:53:49 AM »

Would it be to late to add a copy of his horn & a new bone? One for when he's wearing it, and then the other for when he'll hold it in his hand? It's what I'm doing for my Bond film parody (40+ minutes and all of it is being animated via BrawlBox & Brawl).
    Say the horn is around his neck in the begining of the animation and then later he throws it up and grabs it with his hand. You could have the hand copy be scaled at 0 and then when it goes in the air you make the neck copy scaled to 0 and the hand one scaled to 1 to over the course of a frame. I think it would help animating, especially if he's going to be wearing it for most of the time.
    A short gif to better explain what I mean, note that it looked much better in game and was much faster and longer.

There are two copies of the gun, one copy moves with the hand, the other is uneffected by the hand. This allowed me to animated his arm for part of the animation without having to animate the gun, and then when he dropped it I made the hand copy move to like 1000 and moved the other copy to be where the hand copy was. I was then able to make the gun spin around and move the arm without worrying about it messing with the gun's rotations.

It would not be too late.  I can do that. I can even use VIS0 to hide it and stuff. I had thought of it before but imagined it would be too complicated to use. But now I have no choice. Because if I have to pose that damn thing every frame on every animation I will toss my laptop out the window XP

Well then, it's back to 3ds Max.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2331 on: March 25, 2015, 03:34:38 PM »

How many animations do you plan on having the horn in his hand? If it's not that many, then there's an easy way to make it hide instead of vis0 (which every animation would require one if I remember correctly).
    You can rescale the hand copy of the horn to be at 0, and then using 0.66 of BrawlBox, you can change the bone flags to be "NoTransform, Unk4" and it won't change in any animations unless actually animated. I don't remember when changing the bone flags was removed from BB, but it should be added back due to how useful it is.
    It's how I got my SM64 Mario to have multiple hands in the one-slot FitMarioMotionEtc.pac files, but only have the closed hands visible if you're not using the included motion files. Mariodk also used this in his SMBZ Mario moveset for the hammer.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2332 on: March 27, 2015, 05:31:28 PM »

Hi! Here's a new Wait1 I made:

And the Wait 2 that goes with it:

I made the Wait 1 a little more chaotic considering Lord Fredrik's nature. And for the Wait2, if you can't see it, he's fiddling with his helmet.

I'm going to keep working on him now. Let me know what ya think! Grin

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2333 on: March 27, 2015, 05:55:27 PM »

great animations. although (assuming these aren't slowed down versions of them), his Wait2 could be a little faster, and more "jerky". cant really complain about anything else.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2334 on: March 27, 2015, 05:58:17 PM »

I suppose I can speed it up just a tad when he has his hands on the helmet. And mind telling me what you mean by "jerky"? Smiley

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2335 on: March 27, 2015, 06:28:32 PM »

are yuo making lord fredrick a new whole PSA? I though you would just place him as a k rool alt
    in any way if youre interested, I can help you to rather make a dual character between k rool and fredrick
    you know like from 00 to 04 is k rool and from 05 to 09 is fredrick, each one with its own sfx and wait animations n stuff

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2336 on: March 27, 2015, 06:30:31 PM »

are yuo making lord fredrick a new whole PSA? I though you would just place him as a k rool alt
    in any way if youre interested, I can help you to rather make a dual character between k rool and fredrick
    you know like from 00 to 04 is k rool and from 05 to 09 is fredrick, each one with its own sfx and wait animations n stuff

Nope, thanks. He's not a K. Rool alt. He's a whole different character with a whole different boneset.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2337 on: March 27, 2015, 07:03:08 PM »

Hmm, maybe look at Mario's Wait 2 since he does the exact same thing with his cap. Also is the helmet rigged to it's own bone? Can't tell if it's moving or not. Anyways, looks good. The Wait1 could have a smoother loop concerning his body, maybe mess a little with when he starts leaning back. I have an idea in my head on how to maybe make it look smoother, but don't know how to explain it in words. Sad

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2338 on: March 27, 2015, 07:36:48 PM »

I suppose I can speed it up just a tad when he has his hands on the helmet. And mind telling me what you mean by "jerky"? Smiley
    1. Grabs Helmet
    2. Quickly adjusts it
    3. Pauses for about a quarter of a second
    4. Quickly adjusts it
    5. Pauses for about a quarter of a second
    6. Quickly adjusts it
    7. Pauses for about a quarter of a second
    8. Back to Wait1
    « Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 07:43:26 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man » Logged

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2339 on: March 27, 2015, 07:51:22 PM »

Having him turn a bit towards the camera would be very nice, too.

Then the players could actually see he's adjusting his helmet and not contemplating his existance.

In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Pages:  1 ... 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: