Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592728 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2340 on: March 27, 2015, 10:11:14 PM »

Then the players could actually see he's adjusting his helmet and not contemplating his existance.
    To be fair, Tropical Freeze never elaborated on his personality, all we know is that he has an army, a magical horn that can freeze everything, can grow to like 1.5x his normal size and is not human. Because we only see him in the opening cutscene and the final battle, we don't know what he does in his time waiting for DK & co to come to him. He could've been spending the whole game asking himself why he's alive. xD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

OmegaSpacePirate
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2341 on: March 28, 2015, 04:20:52 PM »

I cannot figure out how to get Master Hand's model over bowser to get in the game, it just ends up crashing. I'm stuck, I don't know what to do.

EDIT: I think it's because Master Hand has less bones than Bowser. Anything I can do about that?

Master Hand successfully loads into the game now, I should probably create a separate thread for this again soon, but I don't want it to die like last time. I think next would be animations, how do I create them?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2342 on: April 02, 2015, 01:38:31 PM »

Master Hand successfully loads into the game now, I should probably create a separate thread for this again soon, but I don't want it to die like last time. I think next would be animations, how do I create them?

Excellent.

Anyway, more updates:

On the personal side, I now have a girlfriend! <3 I am bursting with happiness right now. I feared she was too young for me, but turns out she's 18, just the limit of the ages I'm willing to go for. I'm going to make a drawing for her later, but for right now:

Lord Fredrik! I just wanted to first post this for kicks:

"Queen Elsa, meet your cold-hearted new future husband, Lord Fredrik the Snowmad King. And you shal live chilly ever after!"

Sorry. XD In all seriousness, I'm about to continue the PSA. And remaster his textures with new UVs so he can look even better. My aim with each new import and PSA I do is to make them better and better each time.

And I updated the Wait 2:

GIF in spoiler

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2343 on: April 02, 2015, 01:44:57 PM »

much better animation.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2344 on: April 02, 2015, 01:48:06 PM »

much better animation.

Thanks! All I did was move the Waist and Bust bones left and right so he sometimes turns more toward and away from the camera.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2345 on: April 02, 2015, 07:56:11 PM »

Lower body feels a bit too static imo. I know it's not supposed to move anyways, but even a bit of movement here or there would help it out a lot.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2346 on: April 02, 2015, 08:14:57 PM »

Lower body feels a bit too static imo. I know it's not supposed to move anyways, but even a bit of movement here or there would help it out a lot.

Give me a moment, and I will most definitely do that. Wink

I also finished remastering the belt texture. Look for it in new previews!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2347 on: April 03, 2015, 03:42:52 PM »

Wait, so is the left wristband supposed to be in wireframe mode? Tongue
    The animation looks a lot better, I agree with drogoth that the lower body needs to be animated a little bit more, there's a fine line between animation looking too static and unnecessary movement. Im srs here

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2348 on: May 08, 2015, 08:37:29 PM »

Okay. I cleaned up some posts on this page of the thread.

I'm finished all of my final assignments. Lots of blood, sweat and tears went into making the financing application assignment for my Canadian Film course... good God.

Oh! And this, again is my last college semester, so yeah! Lord Fredrik crunch time! I fixed the shader issues with his medium-shine parts (turns out doing Metals THEN making the shines fixed the problem). I intend to finish the textures for good later this weekend, and speaking of which, I finished the final Horn texture.

I started with a jump animation based on the animation where he jumps off his throne in his intro cutscene. I will later model a throne for him that I'll insert either in his effect file or an article of Ike's.

Also, I will not be starting actual attacks right away with Fredrik. I'm going to get the tedious stuff out of the way first. Or at least, most of it. BTW, the jump anim. also features a slight Mustache animation!

Fredrik is loving Omega Cave Offensive, Taigiry! lol Again, Arm band textures aren't final (obvious UV layout on left one)

He looks joyous now that Donkey Kong's not in the match and he has his horn back! Grin

Progress for now will be on track, but once summer's over, I'll be forced to slow down again because I'll either go to another school or be forced to get a [censored]ing job. -_- So I'll take full advantage of the time I have. I am leaving for the U.S. for 3 days next Sunday, but Lord Fredrik is coming with me so I can work on him at the hotel.

So, that's pretty much it for now. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted of any future updates!! Grin

PigmaskColonel
    Advanced Kitten

Mister Maestro

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2349 on: May 20, 2015, 12:02:54 AM »

That Fredrik PSA is looking awesome! I can't wait to see it in action.

Anyway, you may recall that I messaged you a while back telling you that you're old K. Rool over Donkey Kong PSA had a broken download link, and as such got deleted. I'm really wanting to try it, because I saw it in a YT series where two guys play as a bunch of PSA characters against each other. I understand that it's incomplete and needs work, but I'm dying to see our favorite Kremling King as Sm4sh DLC and I really want this to tide me over for now. Laugh

So, I BEG of you to PLEASE RE-UPLOAD your PSA again. Thanks in advance.

I T ' S   A   M I R A C O L A !

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2350 on: May 20, 2015, 04:42:03 PM »

That Fredrik PSA is looking awesome! I can't wait to see it in action.

Anyway, you may recall that I messaged you a while back telling you that you're old K. Rool over Donkey Kong PSA had a broken download link, and as such got deleted. I'm really wanting to try it, because I saw it in a YT series where two guys play as a bunch of PSA characters against each other. I understand that it's incomplete and needs work, but I'm dying to see our favorite Kremling King as Sm4sh DLC and I really want this to tide me over for now. Laugh

So, I BEG of you to PLEASE RE-UPLOAD your PSA again. Thanks in advance.

I don't have the files anymore, sorry. But I do intend to resume K. Rool eventually. Right now I'm just focused on Lord Fredrik. But here's what I propose: I could give you my most current build and all I want in return is honest feedback on what I can improve. Wink

Okay, so right now I'm juggling 2 projects: Fredrik and SSB Feud. With the release of the new BrawlBox, I can do perfect renders and sprites, so I'm breaking stages apart as layers and making images. Characters will look great, for those with shines and spec maps!

So I'm off to work on these!

PigmaskColonel
    Advanced Kitten

Mister Maestro

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2351 on: May 20, 2015, 06:03:34 PM »

I don't have the files anymore, sorry. But I do intend to resume K. Rool eventually. Right now I'm just focused on Lord Fredrik. But here's what I propose: I could give you my most current build and all I want in return is honest feedback on what I can improve. Wink

If you're not being sarcastic, that'd be great! Just give me a link. I'll give feedback after I play around with it.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2352 on: May 20, 2015, 06:16:16 PM »

Nope. Not being sarcastic. Wink I'll shoot ya a PM! Wink

I'm about to resume Fredrik, and K. Rool is on a bit of a hiatus, so it's not fair that I keep ya waiting.

PigmaskColonel
    Advanced Kitten

Mister Maestro

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2353 on: May 20, 2015, 07:08:15 PM »

Thank you very, very much! Now I feel special... like a tester of sorts. Laugh

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2354 on: May 20, 2015, 07:15:05 PM »

Thank you very, very much! Now I feel special... like a tester of sorts. Laugh

Well, not really. I decided to make it a public release because other people besides you asked for it, Smiley

Keep an eye on the Vault!

Pages:  1 ... 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161
    Print
    Jump to: