Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 157 158 159 [160] 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592832 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2385 on: November 24, 2015, 04:34:41 PM »

Thanks so much, man. Cheesy I really appreciate it.

BUT! It's not quite over yet. King Cold is currently in progress. Without rushing the project, I hope to have him finished and released as soon as possible.

Also I decided to finish my own K. Rool after all. After my help was deemed unnecessary by Ridley, I'll stick to my own. Lord Fredrik will be my very last project.

So. I am currently animating Cold's second jab as well as polishing the animations I made already. I intend to finish animations before the PSA code itself.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2386 on: November 24, 2015, 05:47:21 PM »

I never posted here about this? ...huh... that's.. ...Huh.
    Unfortunate to see that you're stopping, I love your stuff. Still, while you're here... Good luck on finishing the current things and on future stuff.
    can't think of anything else to say, i'm going to go back to the stalking thing I do.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2387 on: November 24, 2015, 05:55:15 PM »

Thanks, man. Smiley

I guess after 6 or so years I got tired. XD Well, we'll see what happens. If Smash 4 PSAs / imports / animations ever become possible, I'll return for that. Smiley TBH, Cold, Fred and Rool are the only 3 I had that I really want to finish. XD I had planned a complete revamp of Tabuu, but I canned it.

I really wish Ganon had VIS0 faces now. -_-

amircury
    블로그 큐레이터
    Special Access

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2388 on: November 24, 2015, 07:32:43 PM »

If Smash 4 PSAs / imports / animations ever become possible, I'll return for that. Smiley
    According to what I've heard, such a thing should be possible eventually. Not only that, but it'll be a bit easier to do than Brawl hacking, because Smash 4 was a game designed to change (patches and DLC and all that), while Brawl is a game that's designed to be one finished product. So editing files (and maybe even adding new ones a la clone engine) should be somewhat easier on Smash 4 than on Brawl.

Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2389 on: January 01, 2016, 12:46:22 PM »

Hello!

I just wanted to say that I am still working on King Cold when I'm not feuding. XD I'm almost finished his second jab and will do the BrawlEx setup for it very soon. Feud is a big reason why progress is so slow. Unity is just too much fun. ^_^ But rest assured, the 3 PSAs aren't cancelled.

Also new on the PSA-front: I'm supposed to be getting a custom DKC-style K. Rool model from SMF1 when he's up for it. ^^ Can't wait to see what that looks like.

Finally, on the Lord Fredrik front: Thanks to Parax, RTB, and TTS from VGResource, I have extracted his actual textures right from Tropical Freeze itself! I will, then, re-do the rig and what few animations I have left using a different optimization technique other than the [censored]ty ProOptimizer.

I also bought Cloud and Midgar for Smash 4. They're a blast.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2390 on: January 01, 2016, 03:02:24 PM »

Sad to see you go, I will try to work on K Rool whenever I'm in the mood, but will apologize upfront if a lot of time goes by between any updates on him, got a lot on my plate, but I do want K Rool to get the moveset he deserves after being dumped on in Smash 4.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2391 on: January 14, 2016, 11:58:40 AM »

Okay, so I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about my commitment to Brawl modding. I've thought long and hard. And yes, it's true, I've played with your emotions a lot in the past, like "I'm leaving, I'm not, etc." That ends here with a final decision about this once and for all. I can't keep doing that to ya.

I don't think I'll ever be able to truly leave. I've picked up a lot of great skills during my time here that will undoubtedly serve me well in a game dev job, and I'm going to stay and keep developing them some more. Tabuu's not going anywhere: he really will be here till Hell freezes over. I WANT to rig more models. I WANT to keep making PSAs. I WANT to be here. I know that I'm one of those who would keep crawling back if I ever truly did retire. So why fight it? I am a Brawl modder, damn it, and I will remain one as long as I have a say in it.

So, with no further ado, I will resume work on King Cold. I still have a while to go on him before I can release another beta, or better yet, complete him altogether. I want Cold to be as perfect as possible, since he didn't get any love from Toriyama, that's for sure. Last time I worked on him, I was polishing and finalizing some of the animations I had done before, such as precise foot positions and tail rotations. After a while developing these skills, your early works looks terrible to you. XP I also am almost finished with his second jab after putting it off for so long. King Cold will have 2 setups: vBrawl and BrawlEx: The difference is that the vBrawl one will have to keep A pressed to use all 3 jabs. The BrawlEx one will be setup to have 3 proper jabs in his FighterConfig file. I hope to hell this will work right. I also still have to finish up his counter attacks. Now that the counter works the way it should, just the attacks remain and Cold will have all specials made. The Counter is a 2-hit combo. The first attack on the ground is finished, and now I just have to fix the second ground attack. Then it's off to the Aerial version.

Once he's finished, I'll get started on Lord Fredrik. He will be completely redone all the way from scratch. As I said, thanks to RTB, I got his REAL textures from TF extracted and converted, so I will be redoing his model with this new version that includes textures and UV maps. I will even try my best and study SPEC MAPS, and maybe give him one, since he has one in TF! I will use the opportunity to re-do the rig and fix some bone positions for fine-tuning. I don't care if I have to redo his animations. I didn't have that many done anyway.

As for K. Rool, I'm holding off production till I get the new model. Smiley Well, at least I'll be busy with Cold and Fredrik for quite some time. ^_^

So yeah, to sum it up: Retirement? What the [censored]'s that? Wink

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2392 on: January 14, 2016, 03:01:13 PM »

Ah, so you've finally accepted that you can't ever leave the cold and evil grasp of Brawl!

Hehehe, good to see this though, I love your work!... even if I do forget to say I do. Good luck!

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2393 on: January 14, 2016, 03:12:25 PM »

Right-o! I am shackled. XD

It's okay, Kitsu. I know you love me. Wink XDDDD

So yeah, tomorrow I'll just be taking some time to do an art trade with someone on DA, and then the father of the lord of the Universe shall be back in production. Before starting new PSAs, I'll finish the ones in progress this time. XP

And also: [censored] I miss my crush. Sad

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2394 on: January 14, 2016, 05:53:30 PM »

So nice to see you stay! I really enjoy your mods, and can't wait for K. Rool and Frederick! As someone who once tied to quit Brawl modding, it's just too much fun, and I can't let the skills (very basic and pretty mediocre, albeit) I have gotten go to waste. I'm slowly starting to get back into the full modding scene. Few animations and models. Not much. But that's besides the point. Glad to see you stay! Smiley
    « Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 05:55:37 PM by Rosetta-Hime » Logged

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2395 on: January 14, 2016, 07:28:53 PM »

So nice to see you stay! I really enjoy your mods, and can't wait for K. Rool and Frederick! As someone who once tied to quit Brawl modding, it's just too much fun, and I can't let the skills (very basic and pretty mediocre, albeit) I have gotten go to waste. I'm slowly starting to get back into the full modding scene. Few animations and models. Not much. But that's besides the point. Glad to see you stay! Smiley

You know, I'm glad too. I would have missed this way too much.

So I have some time for King Cold tonght. Smiley I'll knock out a few more anims and tweak some PSA stuff that's already done. I will finally be redoing his cosmetics, to look waaaay better than now. I'll use the latest BB for this. ^^ From now on, ANY PSA I'll make will have GOOD cosmetics Wink

I wouldn't mind a tester or two down the line as well. Wink I love to do my own testing, but letting others in as well is better. Who will step up and have the opportunity to control Frieza's father himself? Smiley I'm also thinking of speeding up his Neutral B Ki Blasts, after some careful testing. He's too wide open to attack, and it's supposed to be an emergency trump card for when you want to use the Death Beam but could get hit.

Finally, I will revamp his Final Smash animations. to make them look "Cooler". King Cold's OTHER son pun. Wink

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2396 on: January 15, 2016, 12:08:57 PM »

...you lied? ....I don't like people who lie....But.. I will make an exception for you <3  I am delighted to hear you stay Cheesy I will continue to follow your work as I have ^_^

You Never Know!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2397 on: January 15, 2016, 01:36:27 PM »

Glad to hear you've decided to stay, and yah I have that same feeling of "would crawl back if I did retire" Brawl Hacking is one of those things where you might lose interest for a few years, but eventually you reaquire that interest whether it be because something you wanted didn't get made *cough* K Rool in Smash 4 *cough* or you see something that would be awesome to see in Brawl.
    Don't know when I'll get to work on K Rool's model as I've been working hard on a secret group project, but I'll let you know of any progress I get done on the model. Smiley

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2398 on: March 09, 2016, 08:30:36 PM »

Yep. You read the title right.

I've got other things I want to do that always take priority. Such as SSB Feud.

I wrote a post on my FB page for those that follow me there:

https://www.facebook.com/TabuuForteAkugun/posts/791506710979166?fref=nf

But as I said, I'm not leaving modding entirely. Just Brawl. I've had a great time while I enjoyed it. I will miss this, but I know I'll just get burned out again and again and keep repeating "I'm leaving, I'm not, etc" I will see you all in Wii U Vault lmao. I will not do Smash 3DS mods. Just Wii U.

Who knows? Maybe I'll pick Tabuu back up for Smash Wii U!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2399 on: March 13, 2016, 02:38:29 PM »

Yep. You read the title right.

I've got other things I want to do that always take priority. Such as SSB Feud.

I wrote a post on my FB page for those that follow me there:

https://www.facebook.com/TabuuForteAkugun/posts/791506710979166?fref=nf

But as I said, I'm not leaving modding entirely. Just Brawl. I've had a great time while I enjoyed it. I will miss this, but I know I'll just get burned out again and again and keep repeating "I'm leaving, I'm not, etc" I will see you all in Wii U Vault lmao. I will not do Smash 3DS mods. Just Wii U.

Who knows? Maybe I'll pick Tabuu back up for Smash Wii U!

Only bright side I see to this is that I don't have to worry about taking forever helping you with K Rool and Fredrik, but dammit man not again! xD
    I read the FB post so I understand, but still is sad to see you leave the Brawl Hacking community. My question for you is: will you be leaving the forums forever, will you be staying or will it be an occasinal pop in to say high/give feedback? Also what about that K Rool model you made? Will you just be holding onto that for Wii U since the models don't seem to be that much higher res than Brawl model-wise? Or will it just be sitting on a shelf? If sitting on a shelf could I have it to finish for Brawl so there's at least a better model import for Brawl even if the PSA isn't finished (which idk, maybe give those files to me, don't know if I'd finish it though :/)
    I'll be willing to help you with the Wii U mods when those become avaiable, so contact me when that becomes easier whether it be here or on my YouTube channel.

Pages:  1 ... 157 158 159 [160] 161
    Print
    Jump to: