Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 592744 times)
Zikkh
Lol Kitten

ok ok

• Awards Heart Container Concerned Elector Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: January 15, 2012, 09:38:52 AM »

The animations look awesome so far Cheesy
    Can't wait for more!! Tongue

NNID: ShadyLion
    Add me for some Sm4sh matches. ROB/Mario main

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: January 15, 2012, 09:47:48 AM »

Thank you, bud! :3

After I do a little more work on Tabuu, I'll show you all more of Cold!

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 10:44:33 AM »

FAir? Whose FAir? Tabuu's?
    king cold´s F-Air

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Zikkh
    Lol Kitten

ok ok

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: January 15, 2012, 10:48:59 AM »

he didn't show any F-Air animation yet xD

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: January 15, 2012, 10:52:40 AM »

this:

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Zikkh
    Lol Kitten

ok ok

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: January 15, 2012, 10:54:03 AM »

I think this is the Forward-Smash Hold Animation

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: January 25, 2012, 11:27:26 AM »

More Cold animations coming up tonight! Stay tuned!

Tabuu progress: I'm more determined than ever to complete him this year. <3 I already thought up of 3 new recovery moves (2 from lying down and/or tripping and 1 for his slow cliff recovery) and I might even re-do or tweak up some of his animations now that my animating skills have improved from working with Chiyako and King Cold. And I'm gonna re-do his edge grab animation because I've received many complaints about it. So that'll be done too.

Also for Tabuu, I've received feedback that his Dash attack has no warning sign that it's about to be used. Well, in the next version, you'll see a graphic on his core and hear a distinctive 'ping' sound when he's about to use it. I'll only use that SFX on there.

Also, when BlackJax releases the next Brawl Box, I'll add his animated textures to ALL his animations, and re-make some of them to use VIS0's instead of scaling to 0.001. And I'll see if anything can be done about his messed up graphic effects. Even Riivolution can't patch FitGanon.pac with ef_taboo in it, so we'll see. I'll have a talk with a few users to see if they can fix this.

Anyway, some more Cold eye candy. :3

Landing light:

Landing heavy:

Walk (will be edited later with clenched fists):

Dash:

Running/flying:

FallAerial:

FallAerialF

FallAerialB

EDIT!: I also "fixed", to a certain extent, Tabuu's Off Waves and Chop effects. They have issues still, but they look much, much better. Actually, you be the judges! Grin

Off Waves now include the pattern:

And oh, that's where that last red ring was! Cheesy
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 07:16:16 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

HelloImYourMind
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #22 on: February 01, 2012, 06:09:35 PM »

I think Tabuu is GREAT, I wonder why no one made him playable before... I have a few suggestions for you, if you'd like to hear them C:

-I really know NOTHING about animations and visual effects, but if you can make the Final smash look more like the original super-ultra-badass-powerful attack I'll love you, haha.
    -The front throw is OK, but I think you should make the chain so that you can control it for a few secs C: (again, I know nothing about animations, so idk if that'd be possible) also, if it doesn't look good for a grab, perhaps the chain could be a B attack or smth...
    -I really really don't like the front special attack, sorry :/ it looks like it'd fit better as a B attack too, like Marth's down B or smth Tongue

And.. well that is all .. haha, I hope I wasn't being an ass with my suggestions Tongue thankss 

Mario Kart Wii custom track creator

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012, 06:24:42 PM »

Gee, thanks. Grin No one has ever told me he was great. I'm not super-great at receiving feedback on my work. Strange, because it inspires me more to work on him. :3

1., That's as close to the original as I can make it look right now. The effects have issues and I'm trying to fix them. Smiley

2. I don't actually think controlling the chain is possible, through animations or otherwise, sadly. Sad And the chain is used for grabbing because he grabs with it in the SSE. I'm trying to re-create the SSE Tabuu experience as much as possible within the means of Brawl's limitations.

3. Do you mean his Boomerang throw? That's too bad. Sad I love using that attack. The attacks are set up in the way I would have imagined his controls to be if he were playable.

Okay, so I'm gonna do more work on Tabuu and I'm gonna denote King Cold into a side project for now. I'm determined to finish Tabuu and do some polishing. (Example: re-do some of his animations. Some look like crap and I'm not happy with his Win2 anymore, where he teleports then does a laughing motion) Right now, his moveset file, Fit Ganon.pac is at 500KB and still working. But I don't know what his actual size limit is, and I think I'm really pushing it by messing with the REFT file, so I'm gonna shrink down the Off Waves pattern to give myself more room.

And I also added some nice new SRT0's to FitGanonMotionEtc, and the filesize of that is currently 3.16MB, so it still has plenty of room for all SRT0's and some VIS0's. By the end of this month, if all goes right, I might, key word here being MIGHT, release a third version featuring an up-smash and some more "fixed" effects.

What I WILL need is for someone to fix Tabuu's item hand for me. I need someone to re-Tabuu him to use items in his left hand rather than his right.

That is all for today, long post is long, see you laterz!
    « Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 06:26:23 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

HelloImYourMind
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2012, 06:55:22 PM »

Gee, thanks. Grin No one has ever told me he was great. I'm not super-great at receiving feedback on my work. Strange, because it inspires me more to work on him. :3

1., That's as close to the original as I can make it look right now. The effects have issues and I'm trying to fix them. Smiley

2. I don't actually think controlling the chain is possible, through animations or otherwise, sadly. Sad And the chain is used for grabbing because he grabs with it in the SSE. I'm trying to re-create the SSE Tabuu experience as much as possible within the means of Brawl's limitations.

3. Do you mean his Boomerang throw? That's too bad. Sad I love using that attack. The attacks are set up in the way I would have imagined his controls to be if he were playable.

Okay, so I'm gonna do more work on Tabuu and I'm gonna denote King Cold into a side project for now. I'm determined to finish Tabuu and do some polishing. (Example: re-do some of his animations. Some look like crap and I'm not happy with his Win2 anymore, where he teleports then does a laughing motion) Right now, his moveset file, Fit Ganon.pac is at 500KB and still working. But I don't know what his actual size limit is, and I think I'm really pushing it by messing with the REFT file, so I'm gonna shrink down the Off Waves pattern to give myself more room.

And I also added some nice new SRT0's to FitGanonMotionEtc, and the filesize of that is currently 3.16MB, so it still has plenty of room for all SRT0's and some VIS0's. By the end of this month, if all goes right, I might, key word here being MIGHT, release a third version featuring an up-smash and some more "fixed" effects.

What I WILL need is for someone to fix Tabuu's item hand for me. I need someone to re-Tabuu him to use items in his left hand rather than his right.

That is all for today, long post is long, see you laterz!

nononononononono I didn't mean front SPECIAL sorry D: I meant front SMASH, the one that looks like Marths down B Tongue I actually like front B too, haha, it's cool.

About the chain.. well D: too bad... I actually was thinking about porting (OR IDK!!!) Sheik's chain somehow Tongue but Uh Well, if it's not possible it's still ok Tongue

Oh, and one last thing... the version I downloaded was v.1  Mario Facepalm so I actually did suggest about version 1, lol. But I already downloaded version 2 haha I'll try it soon  AWESOME 2.0! thanks for replying to my suggestions. Keep the awesome work going, I love Tabuu.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: February 01, 2012, 07:48:46 PM »

Oh you mean the Forward Smash, right? I don't recall a move looking like Marth's Down B, but the Forward Smash is fixed in the Tabuu I'm working on now. Grin It actually hits. XD

HelloImYourMind
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2012, 08:47:54 PM »

Ah ok, that is good haha, and one question, what does the Up smash do? Tongue I try a lot of times but it doesn't hit or anyth

the98pika
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer Concerned Elector Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: February 01, 2012, 08:54:12 PM »

Wow good job Tabuu Cheesy
    I can foresee me getting the next version of Tabuu once he is release XD

-

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: February 02, 2012, 08:06:02 AM »

Ah ok, that is good haha, and one question, what does the Up smash do? Tongue I try a lot of times but it doesn't hit or anyth

That's because it's not made yet. I'm gonna work on it very shortly.

Wow good job Tabuu Cheesy
    I can foresee me getting the next version of Tabuu once he is release XD

Heheh thanks! Grin See, it's feedback like this that keeps me going. :3

As for the previous poll, King Cold will fly up ladders, since that option won the poll. So expect to see that after I'm done with Tabuu.

EDIT~!: I DID IT! I DID IT! I GOT TABUU'S EFFECTS TO WORK PERFECTLY. No more [censored]ty jagged edges. <3

Snapshots!!

Neutral B (Bullet Rain)

Chop/Forward Smash/FAir:

Off Waves: Pattern and Rings working 100%

And finally, his new Aerial Neutral B effect:
    « Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:08:35 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

StupidMetroid
    Expert Kitten

I'm back from the dead.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: February 02, 2012, 10:52:40 AM »

Those brand new effects look really good! One question, is it possible you can reduce the range on Tabuu's FS? It's overpowered on ver. 2!!!!

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: