Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 26
Author Topic: Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]  (Read 171127 times)
zutox
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: May 15, 2012, 04:21:32 PM »

Thanks for the animations feedback, I'll make sure Kagemaru reads this, as I'm not interested in making animations myself yet. <_>

I never touched the Final Smash. First time I saw it was when making this video. XD I'm so gonna buff it or change it.

I'll do some input to your feedback once I'm done with classes.
    Xutox sent me new recolors I've yet to test. If anything, I'll let you know! Thanks!
    As for this, I got her to fit on Zero Suit Samus, but she won't be able to use a few items, I had to make space just so that she's playable on competitive matches.

Expect a video up sometime this week!

I can't wait to see that video. Always wanted someone to go over zss, and always wanted tifa in brawl, so it's a win win Smiley
    About the recolors, I doubt you like them all but perhaps one or two of them. So maybe xZedkiel would like to do the ones that are left open, most of them I would guess Tongue He's a good recolor-er o..o
    Looking forward to read your input on my feedback Smiley

You Never Know!

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: May 15, 2012, 07:13:07 PM »

I can't wait to see that video. Always wanted someone to go over zss, and always wanted tifa in brawl, so it's a win win Smiley
    Oh yay! I was having trouble with Neutral B, but it's finally functional!

Tifa will be over Zero Suit Samus, but she won't be able to use items, I say again. NOW I'm ready for a sexy video!
    About the recolors, I doubt you like them all but perhaps one or two of them. So maybe xZedkiel would like to do the ones that are left open, most of them I would guess Tongue He's a good recolor-er o..o
    Looking forward to read your input on my feedback Smiley
    I'll give them a look now.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: May 15, 2012, 09:54:19 PM »

@Zutox thanks man, means a lot. ^_^

@Alba, no problem man, if you need me for Tifa too then I wouldn't mind doing her. ;o

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: May 15, 2012, 10:01:04 PM »

@Zutox thanks man, means a lot. ^_^

@Alba, no problem man, if you need me for Tifa too then I wouldn't mind doing her. ;o

If it's not a problem, I would like you to try doing Wolverine's recolors.

I can tell Zutox tried, but I would like to see if something better could be done.

Anyways, I'm only missing PSA'ing Nair and Side B on air. Cheesy

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: May 15, 2012, 10:03:50 PM »

If it's not a problem, I would like you to try doing Wolverine's recolors.

I can tell Zutox tried, but I would like to see if something better could be done.

Anyways, I'm only missing PSA'ing Nair and Side B on air. Cheesy
    Sweet! Cloud vs Tifa soon then? Cheesy
    And I'll dl him now so I can work on him tomorrow, it's 12:04 over here and I got my last pair of finals before graduation to take care of. x.x

EDIT:
    The original has the UMvC3 palettes, unless you want me to make a unique set of recolors that isn't the UMvC3 ones.
    « Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 10:12:15 PM by xZedkiel » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: May 15, 2012, 10:06:24 PM »

Sweet! Cloud vs Tifa soon then? Cheesy
    And I'll dl him now so I can work on him tomorrow, it's 12:04 over here and I got my last pair of finals before graduation to take care of. x.x
    Same time here. lol

Good thing you're graduating... College will be a pain though! x_X;

And I'll make a preview video, which I'm sure you guys will like and find entertaining to watch. XD

I'll have to wait for Waffle or Data though.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: May 15, 2012, 10:13:58 PM »

Same time here. lol

Good thing you're graduating... College will be a pain though! x_X;

And I'll make a preview video, which I'm sure you guys will like and find entertaining to watch. XD

I'll have to wait for Waffle or Data though.
    I edited the above post with a question lol and can't wait for the preview vid. I liked the Wolverine one, nicely organized.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: May 15, 2012, 10:18:44 PM »

EDIT:
    The original has the UMvC3 palettes, unless you want me to make a unique set of recolors that isn't the UMvC3 ones.
    If you could do the originals, that would be nice. o.o

I edited the above post with a question lol and can't wait for the preview vid. I liked the Wolverine one, nicely organized.
    Wolverine's being my third video concerning PSA Showcasing. First one being a crappy one of Cloud and second a half decent Roy video. I can see how I've improved on them one after another. Tongue Although, I waste most of my time editing/making the background to use for the text. =/

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: May 15, 2012, 10:29:05 PM »

If you could do the originals, that would be nice. o.o
    Wolverine's being my third video concerning PSA Showcasing. First one being a crappy one of Cloud and second a half decent Roy video. I can see how I've improved on them one after another. Tongue Although, I waste most of my time editing/making the background to use for the text. =/
    I'll make both the originals and a few custom ones to see if you like them, I kind of don't like the light blue shoulders, boots and gloves on the green one XD so I'd end up making extras anyway.. And I liked your Roy video, I like how you used the Fire Emblem styled dialogue box. ^.^

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: May 17, 2012, 12:15:53 AM »

I read it. And I agree.

The plan was from the beginning to re-vamp his ground final smash to be something more combo oriented. Something similar to V.Joe or SMBZ Mario or Tifa's. I just didn't feel up to the task since Wolverine is my first project and at the time, I wasn't all THAT confident in my skills.

And I'll try to keep a hold of This because quite frankly, its [censored]ing awesome.

What to expect with my next revision:

New attack 11/12 I may take the attack 13 out all together
    New up-smash
    A lot of new moves really... Because once I own MvC for a couple days, rent, buy... something... I'll have a better visual of how his moves will be. And yes, this means he's gonna get his dive kick. I remember SDoom saying Wolverine wouldn't be Wolverine without it, and I somewhat agree after watching several different games of MvC.

Albafika: I'd actually prefer Tifa to be over ZSS. The only reason why its not is because I took over Kit's project, and it was my understanding that it wouldn't quite fit on her. But if we can get Tifa to work fully on ZSS then count me in to help you in whatever way I can.

But... I feel that the FS will have to be nixed to do it. Its a lot of key frames, and a lot of coding imo... And if you want her to not transform into Samus, then try using the Brawl Minus versio of her .pac as a basis because if its not normally coded to keep her from turning into Samus, then its hexed in there. Which should be good I think.

PS: Wolverine's KO move is subject to change as well.

And his FS was a filler until a better one was made. Cheesy  Thanks for the feedback guys.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: May 17, 2012, 11:20:24 AM »

I'll make both the originals and a few custom ones to see if you like them, I kind of don't like the light blue shoulders, boots and gloves on the green one XD so I'd end up making extras anyway.. And I liked your Roy video, I like how you used the Fire Emblem styled dialogue box. ^.^
    Fine by me! I'll just make Perfect Posed CSPs for 'em all!

I read it. And I agree.

The plan was from the beginning to re-vamp his ground final smash to be something more combo oriented. Something similar to V.Joe or SMBZ Mario or Tifa's. I just didn't feel up to the task since Wolverine is my first project and at the time, I wasn't all THAT confident in my skills.

And I'll try to keep a hold of This because quite frankly, its [censored]ing awesome.

What to expect with my next revision:

New attack 11/12 I may take the attack 13 out all together
    New up-smash
    A lot of new moves really... Because once I own MvC for a couple days, rent, buy... something... I'll have a better visual of how his moves will be. And yes, this means he's gonna get his dive kick. I remember SDoom saying Wolverine wouldn't be Wolverine without it, and I somewhat agree after watching several different games of MvC.
    I wonder why Attack13 has Wolverine go back to the starting point instead of staying where he is?

Albafika: I'd actually prefer Tifa to be over ZSS. The only reason why its not is because I took over Kit's project, and it was my understanding that it wouldn't quite fit on her. But if we can get Tifa to work fully on ZSS then count me in to help you in whatever way I can.

But... I feel that the FS will have to be nixed to do it. Its a lot of key frames, and a lot of coding imo... And if you want her to not transform into Samus, then try using the Brawl Minus versio of her .pac as a basis because if its not normally coded to keep her from turning into Samus, then its hexed in there. Which should be good I think.

PS: Wolverine's KO move is subject to change as well.

And his FS was a filler until a better one was made. Cheesy  Thanks for the feedback guys.
    The Tifa I managed to get over ZSS has no FS at this point, and is lacking items, as well. Here's hoping BJ's BrawlBox highly reduces the file size. I'll add the FS after that BrawlBox comes out.

As for animations, I want you to make this one, one for air and for ground:
    Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy - Tifa's Blizzard exploit against AI

I also need a Nair and am still thinking of something for Side B.

Also, did you ever finished that Cloud animation I asked you for? I wanna make his uthrow finish on the air. Tongue

I had to tell you other things but I'm heading to college now. -__-

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: May 17, 2012, 11:42:30 AM »

I did. I'll have that for you in a few minutes.

Ps: Tifa trolls xD

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: May 17, 2012, 09:42:38 PM »

I did. I'll have that for you in a few minutes.

Ps: Tifa trolls xD
    Indeed she does.

Anyways:

New wait1 by Thany. Happy Face Now I just need an attack anim for Nair and to fix some grab issues.

Also, I started work on Geno.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: May 17, 2012, 10:48:33 PM »

Very nicely done. It looks much more smoother then mine. I have to admit I get a bit lazy with Waits. Mainly to conserve key frames.  But that one is nice all the same.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: May 19, 2012, 08:23:08 AM »

Tifa's preview progress

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh75I3ALkhw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh75I3ALkhw</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbvmoGBu1Ps" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbvmoGBu1Ps</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uogrCX2l-Ws" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uogrCX2l-Ws</a>

- She's missing Nair.
    - Missing an Aerial Side B. I plan to give her something similar to Down B, as in, another sort of jumpy attack (A mix of Down B and Side B Grounded)
    - I'll be keeping ZSS' Down B with a few modifications.
    - ZSS' grabs behave oddly. There's a way to fix it, sorta, but the file size....
    - Missing taunts and victory poses.

I'm... Not sure how much else I can add, here's hoping BJ's brawlbox drops the filesize down by a lot (Allowing me to re-add the items' coding), as I'm near the limit, even with items' coding removed. =/
    « Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 09:50:02 AM by Albafika » Logged

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 26
    Print
    Jump to: