Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello Kitty PSA  (Read 4087 times)
DerpHerpenstein
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: December 20, 2011, 03:35:58 PM »

Well seeing as how I had no idea on how to fix some model issues with Goomba (and the fact I haven't touched the topic in a good while) I thought starting anew with a new project would be fantabulous. So without further adu, meet the one person who I believe was snubbed from Brawl:

Hello Kitty.

This thread at the moment is for planning purposes. Expect progess soon ^^

Overall Attributes:
Character Over - Olimar
Size - 3/10 Same as Oli.
Running Speed - 7.5/10 Rather fast. She is a cat afterall.
Air Speed - 8/10 She's rather incredibly light and rather floaty. Her air speed is kind of fast, but not to
ability of Wario's.
Jump Height - 4/10 Mediocre.  With a small stature comes small hops.
Power - 3/10 What, you didn’t expect another Donkey Kong did you? She has maybe one or two reliable killing moves, but she’s rather zippy and her incredibly cute moves can cause even King Koopa to yell Awwwww.

Standard A combo: Two small, but quick swipes.  Although she’s not normally known for fighting, she /is/ a cat. 1%, 2%
Forward A:  She accidentally trips.  A little end lag and not too much knockback. 7%
Up A: Shoyruken: Based upon the upcoming Street Fighter Hello Kitty merchandise. She does a little Shoyruken. Has properties of Mario’s Up A. 6%
Down A: Kept the same
Up Smash: Headbutt: With a noggin that size, why wouldn’t she try to ram it into her opponents?
Forward Smash-:Not sure.
Down Smash: :Chun Li Kicks: Another SF:HK move. Its basically a series of quick kicks, mimicking Chun Li. Not much killing potential, but is quick and racks up some damage. (Uncharged) 2% for each of 5 kicks (Fully Charged) 4% for each of 5 kicks
The Bread and Butter of what makes a Smash character
~B moves~
B move
The Hello Kitty Styled Ray Gun of Love, Hope, and Peace TM
Hello kitty pulls out a ray gun, and fires a rather large heart from it. The recoil from the blast knocks her over, causing her to backflip a tiny bit backwards and land on her face. It does 25%, nice knockback, and has very little start up lag, but the ending lag is atrocious. If done in the air, she shoots downward and is shot up into the air. The shot causes her t go to helpless and has no horizontal range, but meteor smashes anyone hit.
Side B
Pirouette
You didn’t know Hello Kitty knows ballet? She begins to pirouette forward a rather large distance. And one who hits her body is immediately sent straight into their seats (think Dk’s Headbutt move) but if anyone is in the air and hits her paw they get knocked straight up. Move on the ground does 1% damage. Sweetspot and opponent is in the air does 9% and is knocked straight up
Sweet spot kills at about 120 without DI
Down B Hearts surround Hello Kitty. Any projectile that comes in contact with the hearts is reflected, and anyone who is hit by the hearts is temporarily dazed.

Up B- She sprouts balloons from her hit game (Something I can’t remember the name to) that was a rip off of Balloon Boy. She begins to slowly rise into the air. However if you press A during the rise, she drops from her balloons and goes straight down, bouncing off from on top an enemy’s head.
Any criticism or suggestions would be nice
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 03:44:33 PM by DerpHerpenstein » Logged

Hollow
Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 03:38:05 PM »

wut.

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 03:41:44 PM »

wut.
    Agreed.

I would honestly just get this for the lulz. It's not like anybody I know plays Olimar anyways, even in modsets. I'm pretty sure 90% of people have him replaced.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

DerpHerpenstein
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 03:49:42 PM »

wut.

Not to be rude, but let's not spam. If you find this completely confusing or weird, please say so. However a simple "wut" will not suffice.

But yes, I honestly imagine  the download statistics to be (when finished of course)  80% of guys for the lulz, 10% of gamer girls who enjoy Hello Kitty,9% of guys who secretely enjoy Hello Kitty, and by 1% of guys who openly enjoy Hello Kitty.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 03:54:53 PM »

Meh, it's Hollow, he does that.  Don't mind him Wink

Anyways, intriguing.  Some genuinely interesting ideas in there.  That and it's sure to deal some lulz.  Oh, and your name is total win Im srs here

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 04:21:38 PM »

a werd but funny psa idea. A funny name. the lulsac icon. hmmm....

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

DJ Lowgey
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 12:52:46 AM »

you realy have to finish it  Awesome Face
    If you do it my sexy girlfriend will love you  AWESOME 2.0!
    But we need a model

DerpHerpenstein
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 06:37:41 AM »

I was planning on using the one from the vault while giving proper credit to the fellow who made it. It may have a few graphical ticks, but it's the closest thing at the moment

ReRush
    Newbie Kitten

• Awards Donator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 08:45:59 AM »

Eh, I know someone that's pretty dang good with Olimar.

But anyway, this would be totally awesome - just throwing that out there.

DerpHerpenstein
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: December 24, 2011, 09:55:34 PM »

Bumping to say I have finished most of the animations. Expect evidence of PSA work soon~

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: December 25, 2011, 02:17:25 AM »

This might be worth it... but only if i had another ike.rel so i could put him over like anyone else

i authentically enjoy hellow kitty. I`m an odd ball. so this will stay on my brawl for a while.

oh, i`m willing to beta test as well jsyk

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: