Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ALL music from Wario Land: Shake It (.brstm format)  (Read 3988 times)
libertyernie
Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 08, 2009, 06:22:39 PM »

I was playing Wario Land one day, and I thought of something: "Hmm... I wonder if the music in this game is stored in the same format as Brawl music?" Turns out, it is!
    So, considering the dearth of good music on the WarioWare stage in Brawl, I dumped all the game's BRSTMs and renamed them to match Videogame Scrapbook's version. I have a feeling they dumped the BRSTMs and converted them to MP3, since every song matched up perfectly. And if it weren't for them, I would be completely lost as to which song was which and you would be getting names like "ninten_W1_kari_MIX-32k16b" and "AFRICA-INT-CUT". So give them a round of applause Smiley

I uploaded the .brstms to a folder on Mediafire. If you want to know what you're getting, download the Videogame Scrapbook album to listen to the MP3s, then download .brstms of the ones you like.
    Wario Land: Shake It! music folder

If you want to download them all, the download is split into three 7-zip archives due to its size:
    Download Part 1
    Download Part 2
    Download Part 3 (Bonus)
    Each contains a list of original file names on the disc and a README.

If you just want the first level (Stonecarving City), here it is:
    1-02 Stonecarving City.brstm
    (preview)

It fits nicely with Wario's victory theme, because both are remixes of his theme from Wario World.
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 06:39:38 PM by libertyernie » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: