Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Illimvra PSA Thread  (Read 1591 times)
Illimvra
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: December 29, 2011, 01:19:20 PM »

Hey guys, it's Illim here (I never introduced myself, so just assume you already know me) with a cool PSA to go with that awesome Ninja Mario model. There are some graphical issues, but they're very minute and quite unnoticeable.

It's not near complete yet, however I have gotten most of the harder things out of the way (like his Specials).

List of changes:
1.) He runs much faster and has better ground maneuverability.
2.) Air maneuverability slightly better.
3.) Side special changed
4.) Up special changed
5.) Down special changed
6.) Various animation swaps/changes
And most importantly....

7.) His final smash has been changed.

Pictures!

Down B -
Mario goes into a defensive stance and after being attacked...

He explodes.

This move has mediocre knockback, however it's very good for preventing juggles/infinite combos (other than Chain grabs).

Up B -

Mario disappears in a cloud of fiery smoke and reappears with a fiery return. The move is a great spiking move as the first mini-explosion where he disappears knocks enemies into the air, then the second one spikes them heavily.

Side B -

Mario dashes forward and quickly dashes back duplicating his original cape effect, however it has much more range and deals more damage. The only set-back is that though this move doesn't actually move you you can still be attacked if dash into someone's attack unprepared.

Final Smash -

Mario's final smash is now a combo attack (like Ike's Great Aether, Link's Triforce slash, etc...)
It starts off with him making a -very- brief dash (so you'll need to be close), if the dash hits, Mario does a fiery uppercut, and leads into

A leap into the sky, which leads into a long series of back flips. During this stage Mario is rapidly firing fireballs

After he finishes firing fireballs, Mario lands then begins dashing back and forth attacking the enemy

Once this is complete, he leaps into the air and conjures a huge fireball. He slowly drags it to the ground with him

After landing he slams the giant fireball into the ground causing a coal explosion!

Future Changes:
1.)Remove the helpless state from Mario's Up-B move
2.)Revamp the normal attacks and animations

Link:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24454&Moderated=All

This is my PSA agenda after completing Ninja Mario's moveset:

1.)King K. Rool (Dedede) PSA
2.)Petey Pirahna (Wario) PSA
[EDIT] I changed my mind. I'm just going to work on the PEtey Piranha PSA/animations. I got all of his primary animations done (i.e: those that appear most frequently in game such as jumping, falling, landing, etc...) -AND- his moveset.

I shall post pictures soon. Also this is now my PSA thread (rather than spamming the forum with new topics I'll just use this one.

My request:

I really enjoyed working on this moveset, and it would be awesome if someone could make a ninja costume for Luigi as well, I'd be glad to make a moveset for him as well.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 11:35:44 AM by Illimvra » Logged

On my Brawl Modding Agenda:

Update Petey Piranha PSA
Update Ninja Mario PSA
Baby Mario Bros over Ice Climbers

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: