Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need help with looping music, and item themes...  (Read 1295 times)
Rashid
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: November 09, 2009, 11:15:48 AM »

Hey, I know this is my second post and all, you don't need to point that out.

Anyway, let me start with the music issue.

It's mostly related to looping: Say a certain music track plays a quick beat as an "introduction" (call it part A), then plays the rest normally (say part B) then ends with part C.

Now normally, I'd just edit any repeated parts (like, I originally had it ABCBCBCBC..) into just ABC.

Here's the problem: Is there a way to make it play part A only once? In other words, as soon as it finishes C, it starts to loop from part B.

As for the other question, it's kinda related to the starman/hammer/golden hammer. Is there a way to change their themes? Or are they considered sound effects (part of the .brsar file) and nothing can be done about it right now?

Vyse
Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 12:31:43 PM »

Hey, I know this is my second post and all, you don't need to point that out.

Anyway, let me start with the music issue.

It's mostly related to looping: Say a certain music track plays a quick beat as an "introduction" (call it part A), then plays the rest normally (say part B) then ends with part C.

Now normally, I'd just edit any repeated parts (like, I originally had it ABCBCBCBC..) into just ABC.

Here's the problem: Is there a way to make it play part A only once? In other words, as soon as it finishes C, it starts to loop from part B.

Table of Contents

Use Ctrl+F and the codes in parentheses next to each section to jump to that section.

1. Needed Tools (#tools)
    2. Getting Started (#start)
    -- Setting up Androu's tool (#setup)
    -- A base brstm (#base)
    3. Making a Song  (#song)
    -- A. Mono
    --- Without Custom Looping (#mnoloop)
    --- With Custom Looping (#mloop)
    -- B. Stereo
    --- Without Custom Looping (#snoloop)
    --- With Custom Looping (#sloop)
    4. Making a Victory Theme (#victory)
    -- Mono (#vmono)
    -- Stereo (#vstereo)

What is with people asking this question lately...

Btw, people here generally aren't the kind of internet [censored]bag that will make a big deal out of your post count, so don't worry about it.
    « Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 12:33:33 PM by Vyse » Logged

Rashid
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 05:41:54 AM »

Wow, I'm an idiot, I looked at Help -> Tutorials and completely ignored the music section. XD

As for the second question, I heard from somewhere else that it is part of the .brsar file, so that's that, I guess.

Thanks. Cheesy

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 06:11:13 AM »

I can edit sound effects, but are you really willing to download 90mb and burn a cd for 1 sound effect change?

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: