Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: ✿ Scarlet Revived ✿ : Flan Has Finally Returned, Completely Revamped PSA!  (Read 13856 times)
Xyn
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 12:44:33 PM »

Flan Flan
I was so hyped about this and I even gave suggestions about her attacks. Good old days xD
Now she's back and I know you will make the mansions "dirty little secret" awesome.
Everything looks pretty good so far.

Cascade Hellsing
Your Lord and Master
Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Pin Collector Hey! Listen! 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 02:40:28 PM »

I'm so glad this is back up and running~!

I remember finding the old Flan thread, reading everything, and I got so hyped for it~!

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: January 14, 2012, 06:18:39 PM »

Now this PSA I look forward to trying out, having been so long in the making. Grin

Why is this near the bottom of the page? XD

Roo
    Lol Kitten

Or WAS I?

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: January 14, 2012, 07:21:47 PM »

Because I fail to comment on anything to update it, and keep it towards the top. Tongue
    I played her in-game recently, and there's a few problems that need to be a addressed.

Firstly, she is SUPER short. I mean, I know she has to be, but there is a reason why it works for other characters and not her. Characters like Mario and Toon Link are really "thick." They have thick arms and legs, and large heads. Flan does not, and she is the same height as them.    She has a small head and very thin limbs. The only way we can counteract this, is by making her overall a bit bigger.

Also, while using Pit's side-special, the background of stages will glitch out. I've seen the phenomena before, but I'm not too sure how it would be fix.

Also ALSO, there is that "all hit boxes in the middle of the stage" glitch, which causes the game to crash often if she gets attacked. There's alot to fix JUST wit PSA... -.-
    And I dunno much about PSA. D:

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: January 14, 2012, 07:59:12 PM »

Because I fail to comment on anything to update it, and keep it towards the top. Tongue I played her in-game recently, and there's a few problems that need to be a addressed. Firstly, she is SUPER short. I mean, I know she has to be, but there is a reason why it works for other characters and not her. Characters like Mario and Toon Link are really "thick." They have thick arms and legs, and large heads. Flan does not, and she is the same height as them.    She has a small head and very thin limbs. The only way we can counteract this, is by making her overall a bit bigger. Also, while using Pit's side-special, the background of stages will glitch out. I've seen the phenomena before, but I'm not too sure how it would be fix. Also ALSO, there is that "all hit boxes in the middle of the stage" glitch, which causes the game to crash often if she gets attacked. There's alot to fix JUST wit PSA... -.- And I dunno much about PSA. D:
    Ouch. I stinks at PSA too so I can't help with that. But I'm glad to hear she's gonna be over Pit. I can't wait for the time she'll be released!

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: January 14, 2012, 08:43:14 PM »

Because I fail to comment on anything to update it, and keep it towards the top. Tongue
    I played her in-game recently, and there's a few problems that need to be a addressed.

Firstly, she is SUPER short. I mean, I know she has to be, but there is a reason why it works for other characters and not her. Characters like Mario and Toon Link are really "thick." They have thick arms and legs, and large heads. Flan does not, and she is the same height as them.    She has a small head and very thin limbs. The only way we can counteract this, is by making her overall a bit bigger.

Also, while using Pit's side-special, the background of stages will glitch out. I've seen the phenomena before, but I'm not too sure how it would be fix.

Also ALSO, there is that "all hit boxes in the middle of the stage" glitch, which causes the game to crash often if she gets attacked. There's alot to fix JUST wit PSA... -.-
    And I dunno much about PSA. D:

Just redo the hurtboxes in Brawlbox v0.65b Beta. You can actually SEE them and save your edits! I can do that for you if you want. It might also have to do with the old "hurtboxes", which is the unknown stuff above the real hurtboxes. You should fix that stuff in Tabuu as well, along with re-assigning ThrowN in the bone references.

Iris
    Hyper Kitten

Dirt. This is a jar of dirt.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: January 15, 2012, 09:59:51 PM »

This is awesome! Thank you for making this :p

Made by my best friend, Annelies.
    My High quality BRSTMs Collection!
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59370.0

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 05:44:06 PM »

I have a few questions. Does Flandre has Pit's Bones or another character's bones? Also, is she soon completed? Just wonderin'... Can't wait to replace my crappy vertex with this masterpiece!

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: January 17, 2012, 05:46:24 PM »

I have a few questions. Does Flandre has Pit's Bones or another character's bones? Also, is she soon completed? Just wonderin'... Can't wait to replace my crappy vertex with this masterpiece!

She has her own bones and probably not.

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: