Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can't get Brawl DAEs into 3DS Max!!!  (Read 2621 times)
TokoyamiTheDark
Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: January 06, 2012, 01:31:00 PM »

Hi, I'm having a hard time getting Rayquaza from the Subspace Emissary into 3DS Max, because even if I do anything right, after the DAE import, I get TONS of errors (usually over 110)...and nothing in 3DS Max. I wish someone would have ripped it or something like that. The errors I get are :
    While reading or writing a file the following notifications have been raised.
        -Warning: The transform of node "TopN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "BodyM" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "HandM" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "TransN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "RotN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "XRotN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "HipN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "BustN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "LShoulderJ" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "LArmJ" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Collision04N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "LHandN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "LCrows01N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "LCrows01EndN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "LCrows02N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "LCrows02EndN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "LCrows03N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "LCrows03EndN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "LHaveN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "LHijiM" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "LUdeM" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Neck01N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Neck02N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Neck03N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "HeadN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "AgoN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "AgoEndN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Collision01N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "HeadEndN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "LAgoHornN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "LAgoHornEndN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "LEyeM" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "LHornN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "LHornEndN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "RAgoHornN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "RAgoHornEndN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "REyeM" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "RHornN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "RHornEndN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "RShoulderJ" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "RArmJ" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Collision05N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "RHandN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "RCrows01N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "RCrows01EndN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "RCrows02N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "RCrows02EndN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "RCrows03N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "RCrows03EndN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "RHaveN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "RHijiM" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "RUdeM" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Shippo101N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Shippo102N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Shippo103N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Shippo200N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Collision02N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Kaiten01N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Shippo201N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Shippo202N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Shippo203N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Shippo300N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Kaiten02N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Shippo301N" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -Warning: The transform of node "Shippo302N" is not compatible with FBX, so it
    Can anyone help? I'd wish to have a Rayquaza with its bones still rigged.

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 07:24:38 PM »

ocassionally i get an issue like that the bone errors usually don't mean anything tho. try importing another DAE file that usually fixes it for me, or alternatively try ais. also make sure ur settings on import are correct.

namq
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 03:59:16 PM »

whats so good about importing a brawl DAE to 3DS max?

I want to learn that if it's of alot of use to animating

Can we get animations from otther games that way?

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 12:02:02 AM »

whats so good about importing a brawl DAE to 3DS max?

I want to learn that if it's of alot of use to animating

Can we get animations from otther games that way?
    it does a lot of things. first off it allows u to export everything from the model into 3ds max (all bones, mats, etc) so u can rig models to the bones. second for vertexing it saves a lot of time without having to patch the model each time u make an edit just import, make ur edits, export to brawl box again.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: