Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Removing Sandbag from Brawl+ 5.0RC1  (Read 2135 times)
SnesS
Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: November 10, 2009, 07:37:59 PM »

How do I remove this annoying thing from the wifi room? When im playing with a friend, we ignore it, but when its a cpu, it attacks it and removes the fun.

I think theres a code but my noobish mind is preventing me to know how to modify the "premade" brawl+ gct code so i can add said code

DMN666
Dawn/Hikari fanatic!
Holy Kitten

Meh

• Awards Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 09:41:25 AM »

Same problem.

Alphatron
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 12:00:34 PM »

Brawl+ 4.1 used a seperate code to turn sandbag into a dollar bill. Since I can't post links, I can't tell you where it is, but check brawlplus.net. Look in the txt file for 4.1's codeset and take the code.

A simple answer is to just not play on wifi room with computers, really. They suicide on Port Town and act stupid on custom stages too. Meh.

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 07:18:30 PM »

Brawl+ 4.1 used a seperate code to turn sandbag into a dollar bill. Since I can't post links, I can't tell you where it is, but check brawlplus.net. Look in the txt file for 4.1's codeset and take the code.

A simple answer is to just not play on wifi room with computers, really. They suicide on Port Town and act stupid on custom stages too. Meh.
    will 4.1 support my music just as well as 5.0? i heard brawl+ in general sux with music so i assume using old versions of gct codes will increase the number of crashes

and the reason why i play with cpus is because my siblings dont play brawl and i cant always invite my friends over to play

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 08:24:31 PM »

will 4.1 support my music just as well as 5.0? i heard brawl+ in general sux with music so i assume using old versions of gct codes will increase the number of crashes

and the reason why i play with cpus is because my siblings dont play brawl and i cant always invite my friends over to play

4.1 can't support music. You'll need 4.2.

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 08:48:33 PM »

4.1 can't support music. You'll need 4.2.
    my hunch was correct...
    but will 4.2 remove sandbag?

Oizen
    Global Moderator

Thanks

• Awards King for a Day 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat >9000

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2009, 02:55:51 PM »

Sandbag = item
    item = bad.

OH NOES!

Pages: [1]