Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1097 1098 1099 [1100] 1101 1102 1103 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4661114 times)
Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16485 on: October 02, 2014, 09:25:44 PM »

nothing brings me up like working on my oc
    I finally gave her a new outfit! pretty gothic lolita styled, but her character is meant to fit it (afterall she has the himecut haircut which is overused in most gothic girls)
    I have recycled textures as well drawn new patterns

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16486 on: October 03, 2014, 09:15:43 AM »

I finally gave her a new outfit! pretty gothic lolita styled, but her character is meant to fit it (afterall she has the himecut haircut which is overused in most gothic girls)

Nice outfit. Gothic lolita are generally cute, and that fits pretty well.
    Looking forward for her release Grin

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16487 on: October 03, 2014, 10:27:48 AM »

A gift because TGIF

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16488 on: October 03, 2014, 10:42:10 AM »

Really nice. This.somehow remember me of Lumina from Final Fantasy XIII

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16489 on: October 03, 2014, 03:24:56 PM »

Really nice. This.somehow remember me of Lumina from Final Fantasy XIII
    Nice outfit. Gothic lolita are generally cute, and that fits pretty well.
    Looking forward for her release Grin
    thanks guys! Ive designed Mazeru tu fullfill my tastes and prefferences but Im very happy to see other people like her, I guess just because of that I will release her in the vault when shes done
    about that, I wont finish her soon because I have more ambitious plans for her, like a PSA, and custom bones, since Im adding new bones to marth's waist so I can rig the skirt, probably even rig the face to reduce the vertice number using no cloned faces for expresions

Post Merge: October 04, 2014, 12:00:41 AM
    rigged the face to dont need to add extra polygons for the alt faces; this saves filesize; its hard as hell (im not very good rigging mouths), but it gives nice results:

now pics of the skirt and body rig test

now I guess its time to animate
    « Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 12:00:42 AM by Gamidame_K » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #16490 on: October 04, 2014, 09:37:43 AM »

Because I'm disappointed with Bowser's recolors in Smash 4, and I meant to make this back when KTH and Nano first made the model, here you go.

Won't be able to actually finish him until Monday because BB 0.68d doesn't import .dae files on this windows 8 because reasons. Im srs here, but I wanted to build hype, whatever very little will actually be built.
    And because of my ADHD, I just came up with the idea with making Smash 4 versions of some of my other Bowser imports, Dreamy Bowser and King Koopa. Not doing Bowletta or Rainbow Bowser because I do not feel like doing that much work today.
    Plus really, they had to come up with random colors to fill Bowser's 8 slots, one of them is basically his default costume with a pink tint to it, why didn't they use recolors of Dark Bowser (or go the full way and make him an alt since he has only a few different features), Midbus or King Koopa? Especially King Koopa, Luigi got his outfit from that Japanese movie and Mario got his outfit from that Tennis game, why couldn't Bowser get his pallet from the Mario tv show? smh

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16491 on: October 04, 2014, 09:51:11 AM »

For a second, I thought this was a recolor of Vegeta on Bowser Im srs here I know it's Dark Bowser... lol
    Owell, it looks great anyway xD

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #16492 on: October 04, 2014, 10:00:27 AM »

For a second, I thought this was a recolor of Vegeta on Bowser Im srs here I know it's Dark Bowser... lol
    Owell, it looks great anyway xD
    ...Bowser would be the perfect character in a Mario version of DBZ! Bowser would constantly get annoyed that Mario (Goku) is stronger than him. XD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16493 on: October 04, 2014, 10:09:39 AM »

Because I'm disappointed with Bowser's recolors in Smash 4, and I meant to make this back when KTH and Nano first made the model, here you go.

Won't be able to actually finish him until Monday because BB 0.68d doesn't import .dae files on this windows 8 because reasons. Im srs here, but I wanted to build hype, whatever very little will actually be built.
    And because of my ADHD, I just came up with the idea with making Smash 4 versions of some of my other Bowser imports, Dreamy Bowser and King Koopa. Not doing Bowletta or Rainbow Bowser because I do not feel like doing that much work today.
    Plus really, they had to come up with random colors to fill Bowser's 8 slots, one of them is basically his default costume with a pink tint to it, why didn't they use recolors of Dark Bowser (or go the full way and make him an alt since he has only a few different features), Midbus or King Koopa? Especially King Koopa, Luigi got his outfit from that Japanese movie and Mario got his outfit from that Tennis game, why couldn't Bowser get his pallet from the Mario tv show? smh

*throws out Dark Bowser I had planned* Looks amazing!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #16494 on: October 04, 2014, 10:37:55 AM »

*throws out Dark Bowser I had planned* Looks amazing!
    Thanks, course the real praise should go to KTH and Nanobuds since all I did was recolor him and change the hair & eyes. lol

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16495 on: October 04, 2014, 11:11:12 AM »

...Bowser would be the perfect character in a Mario version of DBZ! Bowser would constantly get annoyed that Mario (Goku) is stronger than him. XD
    Yep. Totally xD

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #16496 on: October 04, 2014, 06:22:10 PM »

It didn't take me hours to make this, it's just taken me this long to actually finish the model and texture changes with lots of long breaks and watching YouTube. Eyes will be fixed Monday, when I can import the dae with 0.68d (because I get weird lighting and texture issues when importing with 0.71 and above)

What do you think (besides the eyes)?

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #16497 on: October 04, 2014, 09:59:13 PM »

Make his mouth scaley and the same texture as his body and you have yourself a King Koopa. Or if you are aiming for a brawl mixture...then again, we are alike in the sense of not releasing majority of our mods until 200 years later XD.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16498 on: October 05, 2014, 09:17:11 AM »

It didn't take me hours to make this, it's just taken me this long to actually finish the model and texture changes with lots of long breaks and watching YouTube. Eyes will be fixed Monday, when I can import the dae with 0.68d (because I get weird lighting and texture issues when importing with 0.71 and above)

What do you think (besides the eyes)?

http://sovietsandvich9x.deviantart.com/art/King-Koopa-XNALara-484250545?q=gallery%3AXnalara-Customized%2F48212563&qo=1

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #16499 on: October 05, 2014, 10:48:07 AM »

That bastard didn't mention that I made that! D:<
    Make his mouth scaley and the same texture as his body and you have yourself a King Koopa. Or if you are aiming for a brawl mixture...then again, we are alike in the sense of not releasing majority of our mods until 200 years later XD.

Yah I know, I guess I'll try to make it scaley. To be fair, I've gotten better at Gimp than when I made my other version: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28545
    So I might be able to get it to look good.

Post Merge: October 05, 2014, 12:40:22 PM
    How's this?
    « Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 12:40:42 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 1097 1098 1099 [1100] 1101 1102 1103 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: