Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1169 1170 1171 [1172] 1173 1174 1175 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4651468 times)
Don Jon Bravo
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17565 on: January 03, 2015, 05:50:39 PM »

@gammi
    what kind of revamps are you doing on ryu?

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17566 on: January 03, 2015, 06:14:32 PM »

@gammi
    what kind of revamps are you doing on ryu?
    fixed the normals, added smash3 rim material and made well made recolors, plus the named CSPs rendered by me (I dont like to use other people's CSPs thingies
    another character i will add for the build ill post tomorrow will be Ray Vivaldi

and panty's alt
    a re-imported Reisen

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #17567 on: January 03, 2015, 06:41:45 PM »

Being cross-eyed can be typical with more cartoony characters but it's evident you're going for realism there (even though that doesn't fit Smash Bros 64 very well).
    However, the thin part might actually be on the fault of the model itself. I dunno.

Yah the face is only two triangles, wanted to keep it like that to reference how low-poly the model was in the original game since you only saw it when Samus was electrocuted.

Post Merge: January 03, 2015, 08:53:39 PM
    Inspired by a FaceBook comment because it's becoming a common thing for Amiibos to be defective (pretty sure someone is doing it as a joke), I bring to you the Ultimate Defective Amiibo!

Luigi with Diddy's cap in Samus's suit with Marth's sword, over Marth of course. Wink Almost ready to rig, got to fix the fingers and a few other things.
    Like if you read this....oh wait, this doesn't have a Like system. lol (purposely bad joke is on purpose)
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 08:53:39 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17568 on: January 03, 2015, 09:21:23 PM »

fixed the normals, added smash3 rim material and made well made recolors, plus the named CSPs rendered by me (I dont like to use other people's CSPs thingies
    another character i will add for the build ill post tomorrow will be Ray Vivaldi

and panty's alt
    a re-imported Reisen

YAY!!! Happy Face
    Loving that updated Reisen.

Ray Vivaldi looks really cool too, I don't know anything about him other than he's an OC though.
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 09:22:39 PM by Calypso » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #17569 on: January 03, 2015, 11:28:41 PM »

Rigged, now to get the expressions and materials & shaders working.

I am going to make recolors that are literally the brawl recolors, I purposely avoided remapping any textures so people could just copy and paste any Luigi, Diddy, Samus and Marth recolors/retextures onto the model. Smiley

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
    Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker King for a Day Hey! Listen!

« Reply #17570 on: January 03, 2015, 11:42:46 PM »

Inspired by a FaceBook comment because it's becoming a common thing for Amiibos to be defective (pretty sure someone is doing it as a joke), I bring to you the Ultimate Defective Amiibo!

Luigi with Diddy's cap in Samus's suit with Marth's sword, over Marth of course. Wink Almost ready to rig, got to fix the fingers and a few other things.
    Like if you read this....oh wait, this doesn't have a Like system. lol (purposely bad joke is on purpose)

Rigged, now to get the expressions and materials & shaders working.

I am going to make recolors that are literally the brawl recolors, I purposely avoided remapping any textures so people could just copy and paste any Luigi, Diddy, Samus and Marth recolors/retextures onto the model. Smiley

Needs one more arm cannon, Peach's dress and absolutely no legs. THEN it will be TRUE defective amiibo fighter.
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 11:44:32 PM by Ridley » Logged

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #17571 on: January 04, 2015, 07:17:51 AM »

No...no no... we are still missing the newest addition. 3rd arm Peach (left arm) Kirby Dance

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #17572 on: January 04, 2015, 10:27:24 AM »

No double arm cannon? I am disappoint.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17573 on: January 04, 2015, 12:06:21 PM »

You forgot to make him bald like the bald Mario amiibo.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #17574 on: January 04, 2015, 12:10:36 PM »

Should I just make all the defective Amiibos then? xD

LJSTAR
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Pin Collector RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17575 on: January 04, 2015, 12:27:07 PM »

Should I just make all the defective Amiibos then? xD
    Yup
    Yuuuuuuup
    You should, imho

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #17576 on: January 04, 2015, 12:40:20 PM »

Already started on No Leg's Peach, doesn't require a preview because it's a simple edit, gonna do Double Barrel Samus after I finish "The Ultimate Defective Amiibo", it's what the guy on FaceBook called it so that's what I'm going to call it, if someone wants to combine all defective amiibos into one then go ahead, but can I do the other individual defects, or does someone want to make it into a project?

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17577 on: January 04, 2015, 01:11:45 PM »

Already started on No Leg's Peach, doesn't require a preview because it's a simple edit, gonna do Double Barrel Samus after I finish "The Ultimate Defective Amiibo", it's what the guy on FaceBook called it so that's what I'm going to call it, if someone wants to combine all defective amiibos into one then go ahead, but can I do the other individual defects, or does someone want to make it into a project?

I already made a Peach with no leg for accident way time ago xD just deleted her, but looks like now she would have use

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17578 on: January 04, 2015, 08:11:34 PM »

Starting the absolute, definitive, Final version of Lord Fredrik. I refitted the boneset to fix an issue I had with the old one's fingertips. Textures are final, model's final and rig will be final.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17579 on: January 04, 2015, 08:45:06 PM »

But if you make all of these separate hacks, then this one wouldnt be the "Ultimate Defective Amiibo" cuz itll lack some defective parts...

Starting the absolute, definitive, Final version of Lord Fredrik. I refitted the boneset to fix an issue I had with the old one's fingertips. Textures are final, model's final and rig will be final.

Woah i really like that model!, although i think you should edit abit the fur texture because it looks a bit odd, well just a few touch-ups, imo, anyways i like that model i hope youre planning to make his PSA. Cheesy

Also more progress on Balloon Fighter....preview is on my avatar :v ill post a pic soon
    « Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 08:46:08 PM by Anivernage » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 1169 1170 1171 [1172] 1173 1174 1175 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: