Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1278 1279 1280 [1281] 1282 1283 1284 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4659488 times)
PseudoTypical
Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19200 on: July 22, 2015, 06:57:51 PM »

Because this is just a single import and not a full Link replacement like the MM3D one, decided to make a Project M Fierce Deity Link.

I'm also going to make a version with his normal sword to be used with Tormod's Biggoron Sword PSA.
    Nice... are you planning to replace his weapons? The FD Link by AlGeorgeRomeo has some nice ones done if he's willing to share.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #19201 on: July 22, 2015, 08:14:43 PM »

Nice... are you planning to replace his weapons? The FD Link by AlGeorgeRomeo has some nice ones done if he's willing to share.
    Well his are just recolored versions of Tormod's to be brighter and fit Melee, since this one is more so to fit with Brawl/Project M the colors aren't as bright so I think Tormod's original textures would fit better. I am going to include a version with FD Link's big sword if that's what you're asking for.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19202 on: July 22, 2015, 08:52:36 PM »

Well his are just recolored versions of Tormod's to be brighter and fit Melee, since this one is more so to fit with Brawl/Project M the colors aren't as bright so I think Tormod's original textures would fit better. I am going to include a version with FD Link's big sword if that's what you're asking for.
    I was actually referring to the sword and shield it uses (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=27jIs3A6264#t=125), though the FD sword is obviously gonna be the same thing except made to be one-handed. Since most people are gonna use this over a regular Link moveset (myself included), it seemed like the best idea.
    « Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 08:55:09 PM by PseudoTypical » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #19203 on: July 22, 2015, 09:42:26 PM »

I was actually referring to the sword and shield it uses (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=27jIs3A6264#t=125), though the FD sword is obviously gonna be the same thing except made to be one-handed. Since most people are gonna use this over a regular Link moveset (myself included), it seemed like the best idea.
    Oh okay, I see what you mean, I'll make that an alternate version as well.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19204 on: July 22, 2015, 10:33:57 PM »

Oh, no this isn't a MMD model(it could be a part of a MMD model idk rly), it's just objects from other hacks that I've put together.

For your import, you could add another edge loop(s) near the knees using smart loop in 3ds max to help smoothen out the knee.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19205 on: July 23, 2015, 01:24:41 AM »

Oh, no this isn't a MMD model(it could be a part of a MMD model idk rly), it's just objects from other hacks that I've put together.
    Oh, I see, I guess Im too used to see anime models for MMD only lol

we seriously need a PSA for her, importing her over Sheik is sorta unconfortable
    the rig is still far from complete btw

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor Hyperactive Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19206 on: July 23, 2015, 06:08:52 AM »

For your import, you could add another edge loop(s) near the knees using smart loop in 3ds max to help smoothen out the knee.

Ah, I don't have 3DS Max. Whenever I tried it, it didn't work and it takes years for it to download. I don't think the knee is such a big problem rly.
    ---
    Edit; But I do have another little problem. Sonya (the name of the character) has 8 added bones that needs for the hair to stand in place (otherwise it follows the arms fsr). But these bones causes this.

Well, Id rly c about this actually. I don't think I ever stand and shield. I dodge more.

This though, one of Sonya's main moves is to grab people from behind so is this fixable (and the shield thing)? Shield and Grab (+ Throws) are the only weird looking moves.

Edit2; I forgot to say that it also affects when she holds something heavy like boxes, Bonsly etc.

Note: I know this isn't the thread to ask things. So there's no need to tell me that. I'm sorry for asking (please don't hurt me lol).
    « Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 10:36:28 AM by Lunoz » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19207 on: July 23, 2015, 11:22:32 AM »

That's because of the throwN bone's index number
    You have to delete unused bones to make some special bones to match their original index number
    Those are in general HipN, LHaveN, RHaveN and ThrowN

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #19208 on: July 23, 2015, 11:44:01 AM »

OR, you do the smart thing.

Regenerate bone array and move the extra bones to the end of it.

Unless I'm mistaken by the logic behind this feature of Brawlbox v0.76, it should work perfectly.
    « Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 11:58:22 AM by Ricky D. (Br3) » Logged

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19209 on: July 23, 2015, 12:04:41 PM »

Just a tip with using the bone array stuff.

Make sure you add the bones on an unedited skeleton of the character you're going to rig over, then do the bone array edits once you're done with everything, as there will be issues if you add the bones after.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor Hyperactive Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19210 on: July 23, 2015, 01:34:52 PM »

That's because of the throwN bone's index number
    You have to delete unused bones to make some special bones to match their original index number
    Those are in general HipN, LHaveN, RHaveN and ThrowN

Thank you so much!

OR, you do the smart thing.

Regenerate bone array and move the extra bones to the end of it.

Unless I'm mistaken by the logic behind this feature of Brawlbox v0.76, it should work perfectly.
    Just a tip with using the bone array stuff.

Make sure you add the bones on an unedited skeleton of the character you're going to rig over, then do the bone array edits once you're done with everything, as there will be issues if you add the bones after.

Ah, I just renamed the BoneIndex's in BBv0.76. But thanks anyway.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19211 on: July 23, 2015, 03:01:03 PM »

Don't do that. Just use the "Move to End of Bone Array" option. That's just going to cause you problems.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19212 on: July 23, 2015, 03:06:35 PM »

Changing the bone index property value in 76 actually does the same thing if you do it right

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19213 on: July 23, 2015, 09:10:53 PM »

Idk, something I may never finish. *suddenly remembers all unfinished mods."

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #19214 on: July 24, 2015, 02:58:46 AM »

Idk, something I may never finish. *suddenly remembers all unfinished mods."
    Yay, I'm not the only one with that problem. xD In all seriousness though, what else did you plan/think of changing? Looks good at the moment.

Pages:  1 ... 1278 1279 1280 [1281] 1282 1283 1284 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: