Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4596720 times)
sonicshuffle42
Mega Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8295 on: January 29, 2013, 01:42:12 PM »

So....to anyone who gives a damn, vectorman only needs his eye textures fixed, other than that he's ready for release. (Need to rig his hands and feet but that takes like 3 seconds)

I need to figure out why I get this error:

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Quadraxis
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8296 on: January 29, 2013, 01:45:16 PM »

Next project: John Marson from Red Dead Redemption over Snake.

i know KTH made one but let's just say it could be a lot better. It's kind of tricky getting his finger bones matched up, the rest of bone alignment was very easy.

can i give you a hug for doing this?

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #8297 on: January 29, 2013, 03:22:28 PM »

I made this rig a while ago... much better model and texture maps.
    Velen is texturing him.

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

« Reply #8298 on: January 29, 2013, 03:57:55 PM »

Is that for the Tails over Lucas?
    Nope, a version over sonic I'm making.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8299 on: January 29, 2013, 04:00:31 PM »

My first attempt at importing a full model still needs rigging...Wish me luck!
    Over pikachu in case you couldn't tell...

lol why not over Ivy? the legs would workout much better imo

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #8300 on: January 29, 2013, 04:24:49 PM »

So....to anyone who gives a damn, vectorman only needs his eye textures fixed, other than that he's ready for release. (Need to rig his hands and feet but that takes like 3 seconds)

I need to figure out why I get this error:

Well first off does it mess the model up in BB and ingame? If it doesn't effect them then don't worry about it.
    Also here is an early preview of a certain PowerUp that is winning my poll AWESOME 2.0!:

Using NSMBW Penguin Mario's feet and head, and Yoshi's eyes, and then hopefully make a sexy texture remap,
    Mario will be able to fight in style. Awesome Face
    Remember I'm still going to edit the overalls and shirt to be together, and combining their polygons to make them smooth, plus I haven't even started editing the texture, except I did remap the eyelids to use only part of Yoshi's face texture for the momment. Will have the usual completeness, aka eye movement, metals, ect, and the frog suit will also have yellow eyes.
    « Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 05:11:00 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

xmodxgodx
    Advanced Kitten

Year of L

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8301 on: January 29, 2013, 05:25:05 PM »

lol why not over Ivy? the legs would workout much better imo
    I'm starting to think you're right, putting dialga over pikachu is a nightmare especially for my first rig... O_o

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

« Reply #8302 on: January 29, 2013, 05:38:07 PM »

I'm starting to think you're right, putting dialga over pikachu is a nightmare especially for my first rig... O_o
    Ivysaur isn't a sweet dream to rig at all, if it is your first rig, you should start with something simpler, but if you want to challenge yourself with a hard character is ok, that will help you to improve a lot.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

xmodxgodx
    Advanced Kitten

Year of L

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8303 on: January 29, 2013, 05:59:10 PM »

What are the simplest characters to put stuff over? I couldn't find a guide or anything on which ones to start with...

sonicshuffle42
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

« Reply #8304 on: January 29, 2013, 06:09:28 PM »

Well first off does it mess the model up in BB and ingame? If it doesn't effect them then don't worry about it.
    Also here is an early preview of a certain PowerUp that is winning my poll AWESOME 2.0!:

Using NSMBW Penguin Mario's feet and head, and Yoshi's eyes, and then hopefully make a sexy texture remap,
    Mario will be able to fight in style. Awesome Face
    Remember I'm still going to edit the overalls and shirt to be together, and combining their polygons to make them smooth, plus I haven't even started editing the texture, except I did remap the eyelids to use only part of Yoshi's face texture for the momment. Will have the usual completeness, aka eye movement, metals, ect, and the frog suit will also have yellow eyes.

Haven't tested him in game yet, but I think I will anyway just to be sure.

I've come to play, just deal with it~

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #8305 on: January 29, 2013, 07:18:29 PM »

Haven't tested him in game yet, but I think I will anyway just to be sure.

But the textures are wrong in BB? Most of the time however textures are mapped in BB are what they appear in game, that is without special changes like normalizing the texture, ect.
    I've found that testing imports ingame to first off see if the model is too much for the game, and other things that might be an issue.
    So I think I might be done with vertexing the model, it's hard to tell in the pic, but really the only thing seperating the overalls from the shirt are their textures and the fact that they are seperate polygons, I don't want to re-rig any part of dem, and I can't keep the original rig if I attatch the polygons, so seperate objects they will be. Tongue

So I should just have remapping and making a sexy retexture and he'll be goo to go, then Luigi will get the suit....after he get's placed on the shelf with Hammer Luigi....Im srs here

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8306 on: January 29, 2013, 10:58:51 PM »

Just a little something I'm doing in between requests....I'm redoing one of my favorite antagonists from a certain interstellar, laser gun-wielding vulpine hero-related game

That's right! He will be over Wolf, but with a one-size slot mod.

All the t-posing done by me, but if it weren't for Nanobuds for teaching me that it's even remotely possible to edit vertices in this manner, I would have gotten as far as I have. So yeah, I guess one could say I've learned a thing or two about editing the vertices ever since starting last May. I also plan on doing recolors as well.  Grin

Nanobuds, my wanting to learn more about hacking by redoing an older import is no reflection on my gratitude for your help
    « Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 11:00:32 PM by the_randomizer » Logged

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8307 on: January 30, 2013, 12:13:22 AM »

What are the simplest characters to put stuff over? I couldn't find a guide or anything on which ones to start with...
    There is a guide for importing which I assume you know of. Characters with more human structures are the easier ones to rig over. C. Falcon, Ike, Marth, Snake, etc. Zelda characters have awfully long arms, other than that they are also easy. Starfox characters are also quite humanoid and easy. Pokemons are not so easy. Ball characters are weird (kirby, MK, jiggs). Rob is unique Tongue, G&W is also weird.
    All this due to most imported characters being humans or humanoids, but depending on which character some may be easier on kirby or link, etc. Quadrupeds are almost never easy though.

DJ Lowgey
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8308 on: January 30, 2013, 04:20:19 AM »

But the textures are wrong in BB? Most of the time however textures are mapped in BB are what they appear in game, that is without special changes like normalizing the texture, ect.
    I've found that testing imports ingame to first off see if the model is too much for the game, and other things that might be an issue.
    So I think I might be done with vertexing the model, it's hard to tell in the pic, but really the only thing seperating the overalls from the shirt are their textures and the fact that they are seperate polygons, I don't want to re-rig any part of dem, and I can't keep the original rig if I attatch the polygons, so seperate objects they will be. Tongue

So I should just have remapping and making a sexy retexture and he'll be goo to go, then Luigi will get the suit....after he get's placed on the shelf with Hammer Luigi....Im srs here

I love it!
    I will use it on my green Mario Slot!
    Hopefully you will make cloud mario soon Smiley

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #8309 on: January 30, 2013, 06:50:50 AM »

Just a little something I'm doing in between requests....I'm redoing one of my favorite antagonists from a certain interstellar, laser gun-wielding vulpine hero-related game

That's right! He will be over Wolf, but with a one-size slot mod.

All the t-posing done by me, but if it weren't for Nanobuds for teaching me that it's even remotely possible to edit vertices in this manner, I would have gotten as far as I have. So yeah, I guess one could say I've learned a thing or two about editing the vertices ever since starting last May. I also plan on doing recolors as well.  Grin

Nanobuds, my wanting to learn more about hacking by redoing an older import is no reflection on my gratitude for your help

Nice randomnizer, Scales has needed a revamp. You sure have improved a lot in rigging since you started, all of us have really. I think everyone sucked at rigging at first.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Pages:  1 ... 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: