Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 803 804 805 [806] 807 808 809 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4655640 times)
Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #12075 on: November 05, 2013, 08:32:15 AM »

Holy [censored] that looks GODLY.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Peardian
    Extreme Kitten

something

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12076 on: November 05, 2013, 06:12:11 PM »

It loos like you went kinda overboard on the specular map there. The second shot looks fine, but in the zoomed out shot, his torso and "pants" look super scratched up.

Click for my stuff:

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12077 on: November 05, 2013, 06:14:10 PM »

It loos like you went kinda overboard on the specular map there. The second shot looks fine, but in the zoomed out shot, his torso and "pants" look super scratched up.

I agree, they don't look like cords.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Kage Ryu
    Supreme Kitten

The Infrequent Modder

• Awards Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12078 on: November 05, 2013, 07:02:19 PM »

I agree, they don't look like cords.
    Yeah, those are some of the parts I need to touch up a bit. I actually rather liked how the torso came out despite not quite looking like cable, but the legs I definitely need to tweak—it's not the spec map, but the texture map that makes the legs so splotched. I need to have more emphasis on the spec map and less texture on the diffuse map to match what I was going for, which is a rather rough metal as opposed to the smooth head and shoulders. Since the thighs stretch and squish a lot, having them too smooth-looking would make them seem like jelly, so I want it to look more like rough metal that has been quickly bent and stretched constantly.

I'll play with the torso a bit too and see what clicks, but it actually looks pretty neat in motion.

Really like the details on the head Kage Ryu. Nice job!
    Holy [censored] that looks GODLY.
    Thank you. (:

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #12079 on: November 11, 2013, 04:16:41 PM »

Just need to fix up a few things. Then its done.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #12080 on: November 11, 2013, 06:04:33 PM »

Needs better textures in my opinion.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #12081 on: November 11, 2013, 06:08:53 PM »

Needs better textures in my opinion.

How? I dont see how.

Quotes:

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #12082 on: November 11, 2013, 07:39:51 PM »

They look pretty flat, honestly.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #12083 on: November 11, 2013, 07:42:05 PM »

They look pretty flat, honestly.

Oh. Now I see. Yeah. i could give them a revamp at some point

Quotes:

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12084 on: November 11, 2013, 07:54:17 PM »

It wouldn't hurt to add the eye highlight onto Silver's eyes during the process.  He looks almost soulless without it.

BraveDragonWolf
    Supreme Kitten

People hate me...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Renowned Hacker Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #12085 on: November 14, 2013, 10:07:43 AM »

Watching this thread.
    ignore this. Lips Sealed

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #12086 on: November 14, 2013, 07:52:07 PM »

Been a while since any pics were from me, so for you guys, I give a Dam.

Not exactly sure how I'm going to make it playable because my main focus is for using it for videos, which is why I included parts like the island at the back complete with the ladder even though it would never been visible in my videos...as you can see it has bones too for the gate to open and for the plate at the bottom of the bungee jump to be moved. Clouds and water will be moving too, and if you look at GoldenEye 007 (N64) and this, you'll notice that the mapping for the mountains is messed up...well I forgot to rip a part of the mountains and didn't feel like going through that process so I added them manually with 3DS Max, and I think it looks alright, I mean yah I ended up screwing up the rest of that object's mapping but it doesn't look too bad. I did have to combine some textures and objects because there are a ton of textures used in the level, hell there's still a good amount more that I didn't include because they weren't used in this section. O_o I'm toying with whether or not to add a blue fog (once I learn how to anyways) since in my video, it's going to have a far away shot of the dam and the fog might mess with that, but then again it's supposed to be a bit based off the game which had the fog thick enough that you could barely see the island from the dam by zooming in with the KF7 Soviet or Sniper Rifle...suggestions? Im srs here

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

BraveDragonWolf
    Supreme Kitten

People hate me...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Renowned Hacker Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #12087 on: November 14, 2013, 08:31:07 PM »

Not exactly sure how I'm going to make it playable because my main focus is for using it for videos, which is why I included parts like the island at the back complete with the ladder even though it would never been visible in my videos...as you can see it has bones too for the gate to open and for the plate at the bottom of the bungee jump to be moved. Clouds and water will be moving too, and if you look at GoldenEye 007 (N64) and this, you'll notice that the mapping for the mountains is messed up...well I forgot to rip a part of the mountains and didn't feel like going through that process so I added them manually with 3DS Max, and I think it looks alright, I mean yah I ended up screwing up the rest of that object's mapping but it doesn't look too bad. I did have to combine some textures and objects because there are a ton of textures used in the level, hell there's still a good amount more that I didn't include because they weren't used in this section. O_o I'm toying with whether or not to add a blue fog (once I learn how to anyways) since in my video, it's going to have a far away shot of the dam and the fog might mess with that, but then again it's supposed to be a bit based off the game which had the fog thick enough that you could barely see the island from the dam by zooming in with the KF7 Soviet or Sniper Rifle...suggestions? Im srs here

Lookin goooood...another one of my favorite childhood game levels.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #12088 on: November 14, 2013, 08:33:37 PM »

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #12089 on: November 14, 2013, 08:46:25 PM »

If only liking certain replies was possible because I'd favorite that post Seg…wait what? Im srs here

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Pages:  1 ... 803 804 805 [806] 807 808 809 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: