Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1041 1042 1043 [1044] 1045 1046 1047 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4597815 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15645 on: July 26, 2014, 12:03:52 PM »

The Rosalina model import doesn't have a rigged mouth at all, which is quite shameful.
    Yah that bugged me, same with a couple of Daisy imports, it seems like only the vertexes have rigged mouths when it comes to Daisy and Rosalina. Bright side to PMTTYD not using standard models, don't have to worry about a Shadow Queen with no rigged mouth. xD Also TTYD does use models, they're squares that do have rigging to rotate and stretch certain limbs. Just a fun fact. lol

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15646 on: July 26, 2014, 12:08:16 PM »

Wait, you have Shadow Queen from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door?

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #15647 on: July 26, 2014, 12:14:24 PM »

Yah that bugged me, same with a couple of Daisy imports, it seems like only the vertexes have rigged mouths when it comes to Daisy and Rosalina. Bright side to PMTTYD not using standard models, don't have to worry about a Shadow Queen with no rigged mouth. xD Also TTYD does use models, they're squares that do have rigging to rotate and stretch certain limbs. Just a fun fact. lol

You know, I've just realized that you're usually the go-to guy on N64 Mario games, however, you are currently speaking of a GCN game. Well, aside from Pikmin and Luigi's Mansion.

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15648 on: July 26, 2014, 12:26:17 PM »

FINALLY found a full body Pit model. All thanks to the "Dealer Pit" made by Pik. Now for the real work to begin.

Sorry for taking soooooo long on this request. I...was caught up in anime.

[MU HYPE INTENSIFIES]
    Wow! It looks really great! It was worth waiting all this time! Looking forward to give him a PSA!

Anime is the stuff that makes you forget everything... lol :p

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15649 on: July 26, 2014, 12:26:50 PM »

The Rosalina model import doesn't have a rigged mouth at all, which is quite shameful.
    I agree. Just laziness. For the model for my PSA her mouth is rigged so I can animate it in moves like her up special where she smiles.
    ... Yeah, it is shameful, and lazy, and it bugged you all. But none of you told me a thing about it.

Rosalina's mouth was originally rigged (I know because I did rig and vertex her mouth a lot until it looked like it animated better in BrawlBox), but it seems it lost the mouth rig somewhere in the several re-touch ups that followed pre-release so it skipped my mind to re-check the mouth. Did you 3 consider this might have been what had happened...? No, you did not.

Thank you for discrediting my work on Rosalina. Guess now you'll just have to get someone else to make a better one.
    « Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 12:27:53 PM by Albafika » Logged

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #15650 on: July 26, 2014, 01:12:43 PM »

I'm surprised you even bothered to rig the fingers

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15651 on: July 26, 2014, 01:28:33 PM »

I agree. Just laziness. For the model for my PSA her mouth is rigged so I can animate it in moves like her up special where she smiles.
    ... Yeah, it is shameful, and lazy, and it bugged you all. But none of you told me a thing about it.

Rosalina's mouth was originally rigged (I know because I did rig and vertex her mouth a lot until it looked like it animated better in BrawlBox), but it seems it lost the mouth rig somewhere in the several re-touch ups that followed pre-release so it skipped my mind to re-check the mouth. Did you 3 consider this might have been what had happened...? No, you did not.

Thank you for discrediting my work on Rosalina. Guess now you'll just have to get someone else to make a better one.
    well believe it or not
    some people dont like getting PM'ed
    (not me)
    that is why i avoid messaging people
    but ur right
    we should give feedback to stuff
    i myself get very little feedback, but its ok
    the imprtant thing is that i tried to make someting unique, and only release once im ok with it.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15652 on: July 26, 2014, 01:30:35 PM »

I'm surprised you even bothered to rig the fingers
    Lol yeah, I'll just drop the facade!

youre lucky they didnt complain about the lack of hip under the skirt :v
    A shame. SJS textured some really adorable StarWaffle alike panties, but I had to remove her hip due to file size. :[
    well believe it or not
    some people dont like getting PM'ed
    (not me)
    that is why i avoid messaging people
    but ur right
    we should give feedback to stuff
    i myself get very little feedback, but its ok
    the imprtant thing is that i tried to make someting unique, and only release once im ok with it.
    1. I'm a Moderator, I can't really be against receiving PMs (My Inbox has more than 1900, and I've deleted plenty of spam PMs)

2. Disregarding PMs, if people really wanted to see it fixed, there's a link to my Model Imports thread on my Sig.
    « Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 01:39:16 PM by Albafika » Logged

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15653 on: July 26, 2014, 01:31:19 PM »

A shame. SJS textured some really adorable StarWaffle alike panties, but I had to remove her hip due to file size. :[

SJS is simply the best.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

« Reply #15654 on: July 26, 2014, 01:38:22 PM »

A shame. SJS textured some really adorable StarWaffle alike panties, but I had to remove her hip due to file size.

So many wasted hours Sad

My Daisy has a rigged mouth. And it's an import.
    « Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 01:52:11 PM by SJS » Logged

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15655 on: July 26, 2014, 01:49:19 PM »

So many wasted hours Sad

dem plebian stars panties

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15656 on: July 26, 2014, 02:53:13 PM »

FINALLY found a full body Pit model. All thanks to the "Dealer Pit" made by Pik. Now for the real work to begin.

Sorry for taking soooooo long on this request. I...was caught up in anime.

Note: Pik didn't make the Dealer Pit.

That does look pretty nice, though. Nice work so far.

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15657 on: July 26, 2014, 02:58:51 PM »

THESE are the TRUE PANTIES!!
    Anyway, yeah... I had a hard time to choose between keeping her pants or giving her panties. Saber's new model, that is...
    « Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 03:00:57 PM by Esdese/S3 » Logged

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

LJSTAR
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Pin Collector RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15658 on: July 26, 2014, 03:01:29 PM »

THESE ARE THE TRUE PANTIES!!

DAT PANTSU IS THE BEST PANTSU EVAAAH

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15659 on: July 26, 2014, 03:04:59 PM »

To be fair, there were more rig mistakes that just the mouth.  I did bring the issues up several months ago, but they apparently fell on deaf ears.  At least the shoulders were fixed up.

Pages:  1 ... 1041 1042 1043 [1044] 1045 1046 1047 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: