Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1057 1058 1059 [1060] 1061 1062 1063 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4596981 times)
LJSTAR
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Pin Collector RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15885 on: August 13, 2014, 07:11:18 PM »

Yeah, I have this Luke somewhere on my PC too, I even have Guy and few Tales of Vesperia character Grin

I'll try to find the Veigue model and I'll send you via PM, do you only need the .pmd/.pmx or should I make it into an .fbx file ?

Kage Ryu
    Supreme Kitten

The Infrequent Modder

• Awards Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15886 on: August 13, 2014, 07:26:41 PM »

How many of you know what this is?
    Whatever it is, it looks Epoch.

But seriously, that is nice. Sweet job there.

Not sure if I'll use this for Brawl or not but this would require its own PSA.

I swear, it's on the tip of my brain, but I just can't recall who this is. Looks really familiar, though.
    Ohh, it's Bayonetta. Remembered just before I posted.

ZX_BraveSol_ZX
    Supreme Kitten

Give them no quarter!

• Awards Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15887 on: August 13, 2014, 07:34:16 PM »

Yeah, I have this Luke somewhere on my PC too, I even have Guy and few Tales of Vesperia character Grin

I'll try to find the Veigue model and I'll send you via PM, do you only need the .pmd/.pmx or should I make it into an .fbx file ?
    I only need a .pmd/.pmx

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15888 on: August 13, 2014, 07:38:22 PM »

Oho! It seems to be another one of those "show off the fruits of your labor" days on the thread  Kirby Dance. Very well then. Not sure of how many people expected this or thought of this. Makes sense to me though.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15889 on: August 13, 2014, 07:49:13 PM »

Female Link

Ive been getting tired of lyna, so I like this

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #15890 on: August 13, 2014, 07:56:23 PM »

: SW-2632-7270-6724

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #15891 on: August 13, 2014, 08:58:59 PM »

I forsee expanded breast versions popping up after that's released. Tongue
    Oho! It seems to be another one of those "show off the fruits of your labor" days on the thread  Kirby Dance. Very well then. Not sure of how many people expected this or thought of this. Makes sense to me though.

I wish I was that creative, anytime I make something that looks creative, it's mainly based off someone else's work or based off multiple things...like the Waluigi over Link, that's based off something russmars2 made, where I don't think anyone has thought of a Whomp having a Chain Chomp. Who's it over?

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #15892 on: August 13, 2014, 09:44:49 PM »

I forsee expanded breast versions popping up after that's released. :PI wish I was that creative, anytime I make something that looks creative, it's mainly based off someone else's work or based off multiple things...like the Waluigi over Link, that's based off something russmars2 made, where I don't think anyone has thought of a Whomp having a Chain Chomp. Who's it over?

Don't be too hard on yourself, creativity comes in many different forms. I'm sure like 10% of the vault modders even create a shadow model or seek to be as efficient with their completed model imports. He's over Dedede. This is partially do to them being heavy and the second & third reasons being that both have stubby legs and love to throw their weight around. This idea is like a reverse King Bob-Omb mod. The one that exists uses a Bullet Bill which are native to Whomp's Fortress. So, I decided to give Whomp King a Chain Chomp...well you get the idea now. Trade for a trade.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #15893 on: August 13, 2014, 10:39:03 PM »

Don't be too hard on yourself, creativity comes in many different forms. I'm sure like 10% of the vault modders even create a shadow model or seek to be as efficient with their completed model imports. He's over Dedede. This is partially do to them being heavy and the second & third reasons being that both have stubby legs and love to throw their weight around. This idea is like a reverse King Bob-Omb mod. The one that exists uses a Bullet Bill which are native to Whomp's Fortress. So, I decided to give Whomp King a Chain Chomp...well you get the idea now. Trade for a trade.
    I figured it was over Dedede, but still could've seen him being over a few other characters with the Chain-Chomp looking like a sword or hammer. Also thanks for the compliment. Smiley

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15894 on: August 14, 2014, 12:55:21 AM »

It starts.

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

« Reply #15895 on: August 14, 2014, 07:48:59 AM »

Remapped and retextured the Goddess Sword and Wooden Shield for Skyloft Link

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

youngsora1
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15896 on: August 14, 2014, 10:47:37 AM »

Remapped and retextured the Goddess Sword and Wooden Shield for Skyloft Link

Really looking forward to this being finished!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #15897 on: August 14, 2014, 09:31:48 PM »

I'll just leave this here, and while this isn't a pic of BB or 3ds Max, I do have this model and will be over Toon Link.

Also have a couple other models like....every model in the game, including a few unused ones that are leftovers from the N64 version. Im srs here But his other eye and mouth textures didn't export so I'm having to make those myself based off pics of the game, the eyes were easy but the mouth is going to take a bit more work. Tongue

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15898 on: August 14, 2014, 09:40:36 PM »

I'll just leave this here, and while this isn't a pic of BB or 3ds Max, I do have this model and will be over Toon Link.
    Also have a couple other models like....every model in the game, including a few unused ones that are leftovers from the N64 version. Im srs here But his other eye and mouth textures didn't export so I'm having to make those myself based off pics of the game, the eyes were easy but the mouth is going to take a bit more work. Tongue

SOOOOO looking forward to this!!

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

TheSoraKid
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen Novice Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15899 on: August 14, 2014, 10:13:42 PM »

Is that really from Ocarina Of Time 3D!? Shocked

Pages:  1 ... 1057 1058 1059 [1060] 1061 1062 1063 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: